Radamel Falcao, the best finisher, other than Messi & Ronaldo ?

+3
Mr Nick09
the xcx
BigBadBen
7 posters

Go down

Is Falcao, the third best finisher, in the world ?

Radamel Falcao, the best finisher, other than Messi & Ronaldo ? Vote_lcap80%Radamel Falcao, the best finisher, other than Messi & Ronaldo ? Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 8 ]
Radamel Falcao, the best finisher, other than Messi & Ronaldo ? Vote_lcap20%Radamel Falcao, the best finisher, other than Messi & Ronaldo ? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Radamel Falcao, the best finisher, other than Messi & Ronaldo ? Empty Radamel Falcao, the best finisher, other than Messi & Ronaldo ?

Post by BigBadBen Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:47 pm

watch?v=KEFoRghwC9w (youtube video, of all his 36 goals this season)

For me he is, he is absolutely clinical.

Amazing in the air, for me the the best at finishing from aerial chances, some other guys, can win more headers, but this guy is amazing at scoring from them.

watch?v=VMcfu2CezDs (youtube video, of 35 headed goals, by Falcao)

Great with both feet, good volleys, great positioning, can occasionally score a beauty from 25 yards out.

He can score the tap ins as well.

Fantastic player.

Better at finishing than, Gomez, Van Persie, Huntelaar, Cavani, Ibrahimovic, Rooney etc, etc. (In my opinion, ofcourse)

( I would have posted the actual videos, but I need to be on the site for 7 days to do so. So I provided the links instead.)

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Radamel Falcao, the best finisher, other than Messi & Ronaldo ? Empty Re: Radamel Falcao, the best finisher, other than Messi & Ronaldo ?

Post by the xcx Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Funny thing is, his speciality isint about being clinical Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Radamel Falcao, the best finisher, other than Messi & Ronaldo ? Empty Re: Radamel Falcao, the best finisher, other than Messi & Ronaldo ?

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Nameless wrote:Funny thing is, his speciality isint about being clinical Laughing
ROFL, so true

oh gawd im torn in laughter
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadBen Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Nameless wrote:Funny thing is, his speciality isint about being clinical Laughing

rofl

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:48 pm

So you concluded he's clinical after watching that video? Because Chamakh looks damn clinical in his videos on YouTube. In fact he never misses.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadBen Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:56 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:So you concluded he's clinical after watching that video? Because Chamakh looks damn clinical in his videos on YouTube. In fact he never misses.

No, don't be silly.

I'm a big fan of his, I've seen him play many times.

I just posted the videos, for people who haven't watched him play much.

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:08 am

Yes, I would say he might be
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:14 am

BigBadBen wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:So you concluded he's clinical after watching that video? Because Chamakh looks damn clinical in his videos on YouTube. In fact he never misses.

No, don't be silly.

I'm a big fan of his, I've seen him play many times.

I just posted the videos, for people who haven't watched him play much.

This is the legacy of goal, thoroughbred posters, of course we have :coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:16 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
ROFL, so true

oh gawd im torn in laughter
I was being ironical??????
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:19 pm

Love watching him, i'd take him over most of the top strikers like Gomez, Cavani etc, would have been over the moon if we got him last season.

Why would you consider Messi/Ronaldo the best finishers, simply because they score the most goals? There may be much more clinical players, both Messi and Ronaldo take huge amounts of shots every game, many more than most players.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Higuain is better.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadBen Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Kizu wrote:Higuain is better.

Bloody hell.

Why does everyone have to be biased in favor off their teams players ?

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down