RED
Zealous
Valkyrja
BigBadBen
billionmillion
43 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New candidate for Ballon Dor: Ozil - Page 2 Empty Re: New candidate for Ballon Dor: Ozil

Post by Eivindo Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:56 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He's right though Zidane is overrated in a sense..... he certainly is'nt the best player of all time and all that crap some people preach.

He was a good player tho, I`d say one of the best north african players of all time Razz

Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

New candidate for Ballon Dor: Ozil - Page 2 Empty Re: New candidate for Ballon Dor: Ozil

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:57 am

Eivindo wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He's right though Zidane is overrated in a sense..... he certainly is'nt the best player of all time and all that crap some people preach.

He was a good player tho, I`d say one of the best north african players of all time Razz

He IS the best one :coffee:
Madjer is the closest though imo
Belloumi had he not stayed in algeria, people would remember him as one of the best i dare say.. he was that good
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:59 am

Eivindo wrote:

Zidane was one of the most talented players i have seen, did things with the ball that seem impossible ( believe me i tried lol) but he was'nt anywhere near the best player of all time like some people think.

So in that way Zidane is overrated, doesnt make him a bad player just people go too nuts mainly because of his style.

Iniesta and Ozil are not Zidane lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:03 am

Poor, optimistic fools, actually think someone other than Messi will win the Balloon Door :facepalm:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:13 am

if cr reach the the euro final,he will take it imo
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:50 am

Zidane is top 10 of all time :coffee:
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadBen Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:53 am

Ali"The Superman"8775 wrote:Zidane is top 10 of all time :coffee:

New candidate for Ballon Dor: Ozil - Page 2 Dean_wtf_gif_by_futuremrscullen-d2xprc0

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:30 am

The new trolls aren't as funny as the old
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:37 am

[quote="Ali"The Superman"8775"]The new trolls aren't as funny as the old[/quote
Ha.. real talk right there..
Huntsman Sad
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadBen Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:52 am

Ah yes, someone who disagrees with your opinion is a 'troll'.

Zidane was great, but not as good as some people make out, I know people who think he was better than Messi.

What a joke.

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:51 am

This thread going to be made after every game? What if England win it all? Would Ozil still get it? Seriously, wait till the tournament is over
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:16 am

Robbery wrote:
Eivindo wrote:ozil is just too damn ugly to win it

And your saying messi is the megan of of football ??

If it was down to looks mario gotze will earn it

No way dude

New candidate for Ballon Dor: Ozil - Page 2 Dec2holymoses

Very Happy
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:06 am

Ozil was everywhere. he is the main man for germany.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:06 am

Lol people think zidane main strenght was "what he could do with the ball", but it was the influence he had on his team, the way he lead his teams in to the cups.

Thats whats ozil is doing, not at zidane level yet, but he is getting close.

I donno who is the best player ever, but i sure do know that watching zidane play was the reason i loved football, and if one player give me such a reason, thats all i need to know.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:13 am

I think Ozil should win the ballon d'or

i want to have babies with his left leg
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:20 am

ON LOOKS THOUGH..

Scott Parker and Cabaye are the prettiest footballers IMO
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:37 am

A candidate for the top ten though probably won't be for top 3... On the end Messi will create history and win the most consective Ballon trophies in football history. :coffee:
Unless Portugal wins Euro which they won't then Ronaldo ain't close to Messi. :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:40 am

paxtonpale wrote:A candidate for the top ten though probably won't be for top 3... On the end Messi will create history and win the most consective Ballon trophies in football history. :coffee:
Unless Portugal wins Euro which they won't then Ronaldo ain't close to Messi. :coffee:

Its not about goals mate, that is what the ballin'd or has ruined..

when it comes to team play, ozil does more work than messi and ronaldo in an average game (IMO)..

but sadly, if Bendtner can score 25 goals on all competitions ina season he is an automatic ballon d' or favorite
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:55 am

aleumdance wrote:
paxtonpale wrote:A candidate for the top ten though probably won't be for top 3... On the end Messi will create history and win the most consective Ballon trophies in football history. :coffee:

Its not about goals mate, that is what the ballin'd or has ruined..

when it comes to team play, ozil does more work than messi and ronaldo in an average game (IMO)..

but sadly, if Bendtner can score 25 goals on all competitions ina season he is an automatic ballon d' or favorite

Have you actually seen Barca this season? It wasn't JUST THE GOALS why he should be chosen but the fact that he was the key man carrying the team. If Messi was injuried for a stretch of time, we wouldn't have done crap attacking wise especially against the decent ones. Ronaldo didn't carry Real this season with Benzema, Huagain, Ozil, Alonso, khedria etc all doing their bit. If Ronaldo got injuried, they wouldn't be as affected as if Messi got injuried, judging from this season only imo. Kizz and Dani would probably have better opinions though
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:07 am

This whole thread just looks to me as someone has an obsession with Ronaldo "sigh"

Oezil should have been a candidate before this tournament, one superb match vs "GREECE" no offense, shouldn't promote him to being a balon d'or favourite however.

While having a lot of importance, the award isn't all about trophies either, remember Sneijder winning everything with inter and being a WC finalist with Netherlands did he get the balon d'or? Wasn't even close...

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:39 am

Zidane is slightly overrated, and, according to some opinions this thread, so is Ozil. He will never win the ballon d'or as long as ronaldo and messi are playing at this level.

Messi will probabbly win it, ballon is basically a popularity contest, if someone really deserves it (like ronaldo will if he wins the euro) they might get it. But since messi is the fan favorite because of all that humble persona, and because he's short, and his playstyle is a classic dribbling while others are modern footballers, even the old men who control game are biased towards him.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:41 am

Messi had an exceptional goal scoring season which is why his reward is the Golden Boot, a very important award.

His goals have already been rewarded with that award, the Balon D'Or won't be given to him based on that especially when you have another player who has a similar number of goals and actually lead his team to success.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:55 am

Is this a joke? Ozil was average at best yesterday, but it was the best performance of him in the Euros. That pretty much sums it up.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Why did he pick up man of the match then? lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:48 pm

Zealous wrote:Messi had an exceptional goal scoring season which is why his reward is the Golden Boot, a very important award.

His goals have already been rewarded with that award, the Balon D'Or won't be given to him based on that especially when you have another player who has a similar number of goals and actually lead his team to success.
i dont call it leading. leading is something when your team-mates look for you on the pitch when they need to create attack. for barca its messi, for madrid it was ozil. then benzema. nobody will pass the ball to ronaldo unless he is in the box because at creativity he is not better than higuain
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:19 pm

billionmillion wrote:
Zealous wrote:Messi had an exceptional goal scoring season which is why his reward is the Golden Boot, a very important award.

i dont call it leading. leading is something when your team-mates look for you on the pitch when they need to create attack. for barca its messi, for madrid it was ozil. then benzema. nobody will pass the ball to ronaldo unless he is in the box because at creativity he is not better than higuain

Don't piss in my ear then tell me it's raining eco smile

You are the least knowlegable person on here when it comes to Real Madrid and how they play lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next