viepr149
Onyx
Adit
Rabea
9 posters

Go down

I'm sad Empty I'm sad

Post by Rabea Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:04 pm

Aquliani, Criscito and Santon among others deserve to be there ahead of many players who are on the list, now if Italy wins, they'll be derived out of a lifetime opportunity to win a Euro. No No No unfair.

Rabea
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

I'm sad Empty Re: I'm sad

Post by Adit Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:09 pm

They arent going to win it so no problems caused.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Who should they be ahead of? Surely the current team's good enough if they got to the final. Smile

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:55 pm

I dunno about aqua and santon...but criscito is being investigated for match fixing...if thats the case, then no he doesn't deserve to be there.

I'm sure they wouldn't hold him back unless they had some sort of sound evidence.

They gotta make an example of these people or else its never going to stop.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:32 pm

IIRC, didn't Allegri prefer Nocerino over Aquilani more often than not at Milan? If that's the case, why does Aquilani deserve to take his spot? And furthermore, Aquilani never truly blossomed at international level anyway. I remember him scoring a good brace a few years back, but that was a friendly. Injuries have been his worst enemy, but when he can't displace a player of similar skill in a team that struggled with midfield issues, that says quite a bit.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Rabea wrote:Aquliani, Criscito and Santon among others deserve to be there ahead of many players who are on the list, now if Italy wins, they'll be derived out of a lifetime opportunity to win a Euro. No No No unfair.

If Italy wins, the players that were selected and won the tournament deserve it because they did what they were picked to do... if we lost then maybe you can say those other players deserved to play. Either way, we are already past our objective in terms of where we hoped to get. Thumbs up

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Criscito pulled out to clear his name of match-fixing. He was the first choice LB.

I disagree about the rest.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:30 pm

aquilani didnt get to play consistently hence prandelli wasnt able to assess his performance properly and rightly so he was discarded. even so many good players who did so well in this season like cigarini astori destro matri didnt get chance

i like prandelli because he had warned everybody when it comes to playing regularly, consistently and he was a sticker for discipline. he wasnt even scared to warn balotelli and remove him from squad, he discipline de rossi, and he didnt take inconsistent strikers to tournament.

this current italian team is also balanced anyway so looking at now i have to say prandelli has done great job in selecting players.

too bad for criscito i hope he is not involved, he could have done so much for italy but balzaretti is doing tremendous job.

perhaps santon is the one who was missing in terms of versatility he could have played as RB or LB.

Back to top Go down

Post by altobelli Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Adit wrote:They arent going to win it so no problems caused.

Italy will win. It is a lock.

altobelli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Youre sad because some players missed out on a medal? Raul was booted out shortly before Spains age of glory begun. Now THATs sad (not saying whether it was unfair or not, this divides opinions)
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum