Can it possibly continue to be successful............

3 posters

Go down

Can it possibly continue to be successful............ Empty Can it possibly continue to be successful............

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:37 am

Conte was LIKE A BAWS :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: Juve played like men-possessed for 80% of the season, pressing opponents instantaneously (once they reached the half-way line), Barca-esque passing and a winning mentality. Do you guys believe Conte is resilient enough to think of a Plan B if a squad Chelsea's v Juve?

3-5-2

----Bonucci-Barzagli-Chiellini----
-------------Pirlo---------------
Isla-Marchisio-Vidal-Lichtsteiner-
--------Vucinic-Giovinco--------
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Can it possibly continue to be successful............ Empty Re: Can it possibly continue to be successful............

Post by NavJuve Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:59 am

I think so, we've seen plenty of teams (albeit of lower quality) try to park the bus and I'd say we've had to adapt to several strategies in Serie A last season. The only concern is how will we cope against the high tempo of the EPL with teams becoming very very efficient at counter attacking (Spurs, United etc.) and with the Spanish teams who are very technically gifted in attack (although I think all Spanish teams lack an equally good defence).

However, we've succeeded against Milan/Inter/Napoli and I am optimistic with our chances against the other heavyweights, but I am not expecting to be CL winners in our first season, I'll be happy if we get out of our group.
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Can it possibly continue to be successful............ Empty Re: Can it possibly continue to be successful............

Post by juventus101 Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:08 am

You heard it here first. I say we get to the CL semifinals and only get knocked out by one of the big 3 (Barca/Real/Bayern). Then next year i.think we couod win it. Its not iut of the question this year if we can get a big name striker in my.opinion, but id be haooy with a Round of 16 finish.

When it comes to breaking down those teams, youre forgetting that many italian teams did that to us and it rarely worked. When our finishing was on, we crushed every team that tried that. If Bayern or Barcas finishing was on, they wouldve smashed Chelsea, they just had terrible finishing. Great performances from Chelsea though, not taking anything away from them, just stating the truth, which really cant be denied.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down