Viviani loaned out

2 posters

Go down

Viviani loaned out Empty Viviani loaned out

Post by ErPupone Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:31 am

Viviani follows Florenzi’s example
By Football Italia staff

Federico Viviani is taking a leaf out of youth teammate Alessandro Florenzi’s book in thinking a year out of Roma will guarantee a stronger future at the club.

Viviani is an up-and-coming midfielder in the Giallorossi’s youth set-up and last season briefly broke through to the senior side to make his debut under Luis Enrique.

However, he has agreed to join Serie B side Padova on a season-long loan this summer and is taking inspiration from Florenzi.

Another of Roma’s young midfielders, Florenzi spent last season with Crotone. His form earned him the Serie B Young Player of the Year award last term and a move back to the Lupi, with Zdenek Zeman reportedly keen to integrate him into the first team.

“Of course, working with Zeman would have been a good opportunity, given what he did with Marco Verratti,” reflected 20-year-old Viviani to the Gazzetta dello Sport today.

“And, after seven years in Rome, the dream was to continuing playing there - the thrill of playing at the Olimpico against Juventus will always stay with me.

“This year I am thinking only about Padova because that is the best way possible to regain a Giallorosso shirt.

“Florenzi achieved this, I can succeed too. The Venetian club wanted me the most, and also when Fulvio Pea called.

“Certain trains are to be taken immediately. For Pescara…I waited too long. I had this opportunity with Padova, one of the strongest teams in Serie B, I decided to accept it and go to work immediately, from day one.”
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Viviani loaned out Empty Re: Viviani loaned out

Post by LucaToni Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Viviani was on of the most talented youngsters within the squad , i hope they put the buy back clause because i dont want Roma to lose a player with his potential

LucaToni
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum