Die Borussen
Kaladin
S
RED
Cyborg
59 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

AC Milan accept Paris Saint-Germain's €65m bid for Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva - Page 8 Empty Re: AC Milan accept Paris Saint-Germain's €65m bid for Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:47 am

I see that, but assists don't always mean passing, to me Lavezzi is the type of guy who gives you width on either side, So you're not lacking for it, but I think you could encounter some problems with Motta as your CM.

Pastore will have to be a bit more withdrawn, take on a Riquelme like role.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

AC Milan accept Paris Saint-Germain's €65m bid for Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva - Page 8 Empty Re: AC Milan accept Paris Saint-Germain's €65m bid for Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:48 am

Blue wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Kick wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Sirigu
Jallet-Silva-Alex/Sakho-Maxwell
Motta-Matuidi/Sissoko
Pastore
Mexes-Lavezzi
Ibrahimovic

Mexes? hmm Not Nene or Menez?

Sorry Menez lol.

Nene has asked for a transfer.

Any idea on Nene possible destination?

He was superb last season, and godly toward end of the season. Would be a good pickup for a lot of teams.

PSG refused the transfer. Don't think that will change unless Nene becomes a problem in the locker room.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:52 am

Le Samourai wrote:I see that, but assists don't always mean passing, to me Lavezzi is the type of guy who gives you width on either side, So you're not lacking for it, but I think you could encounter some problems with Motta as your CM.

Pastore will have to be a bit more withdrawn, take on a Riquelme like role.

Pastore is actually the CM. He was sitting right in front of the DM so far in his own half in preseason so far. Bodmer is looking great in preseason (2 games in already) too as a DM. Verratti is going to come in as well. In the end, it's going to be Motta-Verratti when Verratti is ready.

Menez is a lock to start unless he loses his mind (possible lol). Carlo may go to a 433 if a pure DM is needed and that would be the only time Menez gets benched.... special situations only OR if the 4231 is not working.

Last edited by sportsczy on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:52 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Se7en wrote:
Surag wrote:I wish Milan and PSG are drawn in the same group next year..

For what reason? Laughing So PSG humiliate Milan? Their squad is miles ahead of quality right now, I can't see PSG losing vs. Milan atm.

Wait till the summer is over before jumping to conclusions.....

You can do a lot with 65m euros, if they are smart that is.

They lost the best striker in the world and the best CB in the world for these 65m ffs. Laughing Even then, the PSG team is really good at the moment. Only way I could see PSG losing vs. Milan is if they pull a Chelsea (aka PSG finishing drops down to Barca level) and they win by mere luck
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:57 am

Watching Ibra vs AC Milan would be entertaining. I don't think it'll be a PsG domination unless Milan mess up their transfers though.

They have the money to buy 1/2 good CB's, a decent goalscorer and a better CM.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:58 am

Se7en wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Se7en wrote:
Surag wrote:I wish Milan and PSG are drawn in the same group next year..

For what reason? Laughing So PSG humiliate Milan? Their squad is miles ahead of quality right now, I can't see PSG losing vs. Milan atm.

Wait till the summer is over before jumping to conclusions.....

You can do a lot with 65m euros, if they are smart that is.

They lost the best striker in the world and the best CB in the world for these 65m ffs. Laughing Even then, the PSG team is really good at the moment. Only way I could see PSG losing vs. Milan is if they pull a Chelsea (aka PSG finishing drops down to Barca level) and they win by mere luck

Man Utd lost Ronaldo and hardly spent any of the 80m and were in the CL final the following season.....

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:00 pm

Ronaldo and Ibra , two different players.

Ibra literally was their attack, replacing him is a disaster.

Silva? Allegri's a nice defensive tactician , a decent CB and they're good to go.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:00 pm

Yeah but Milan played with 3 DMS and hoped for Ibra magic on attack... on defense, it was SIlva to the rescue of the fullbacks and even Mexes.

Team balance on Milan is really bad.

There is no Rooney, Scholes, Giggs, Ferdinand, Vidic, etc. to help. Man U had a lot of great players left.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:05 pm

Yeah i know but i have seen too many teams sell their best players and be stronger for it. ( or not lose much)

I doubt Milan are suddenly going to become a scrub team tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:07 pm

bakary traore will do a boateng.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:07 pm

Pato's going to need to step up.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:14 pm

Pato will be out for the season within 10 matches.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:17 pm

But they still have Goatssano :bow:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Tbf they still have El Sharaawy, Cassano, Pato, Robinho in attack. Defence is weak, maybe Acerbi will surprise us all. Mexes is pretty shit, needs to be replaced by Dede, Ogbonna or whoever.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:47 pm

as iras said,there are cycles,we might suck now but we can be back sooner or later.weve lost players like Sheva and Kaka before,we can survive without thiago and ibra,who arent getting younger anyway
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:54 pm

For Milan to get back, Berlusconi either needs to get rich again or he must sell part or all of the team. Investment is the only way.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:07 am

Agent Mino Raiola told L'Equipe: "Everyone asks me if it is 90 or 99 per cent done. But these percentage stories don't interest me.

"In my mind, you have a deal, or you don't. There is nothing in between.

"Today, nothing is finalized yet. We will keep working on this deal. I insist on one point: in a contract, every detail is important. But I really hope to reach an agreement with PSG. This weekend is a time for reflection."

Ibrahimovic's salary demands are a potential stumbling block because of a 75 per cent tax on wages above a million euros per year in France.

"Zlatan will make Ligue 1 more interesting and his departure will make Serie A poorer," Raiola said. "When he goes, there will not be any more big names left in Italy.

"For me Zlatan is the best player in the world, he has a winning spirit. He is a player who, on his own, can light up a stadium. I hope the French fans will appreciate him.

"His arrival at PSG would be an exceptional event. Usually, we only see this kind of deal in England. Now, it is possible in Paris, this fascinating and magnificent capital."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:22 am

sportsczy wrote:For Milan to get back, Berlusconi either needs to get rich again or he must sell part or all of the team. Investment is the only way.

Wrong, Milan have a very healthy turnover of over €230m in 2011, the richest in Italy. They just need to introduce some common sense to their expenses. Maybe selling T. Silva (and Zlatan) is the first step towards long-term improvement, who knows.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:00 am

Milan have cut their wage expenses to half their previous expenses. They were 161 million euros,they are now 80 million euros.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 24, 2021 9:34 am

Fitting that i should put this here, when the banter officially started

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon May 24, 2021 9:48 am

Great times

The peak of banter for me was the keeper of Benevento (0-0-14) scoring the tie goal against your "revamped" squad. Everything that followed was an improvement from this context

For one last time:

Last edited by Warrior on Mon May 24, 2021 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon May 24, 2021 10:17 am

Those game clips rofl rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 24, 2021 6:41 pm

Wtf is that at 0:03?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 24, 2021 8:11 pm

JespSwe wrote:AC Milan accept Paris Saint-Germain's €65m bid for Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva - Page 8 200
very much so
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8