Die Borussen
Kaladin
S
RED
Cyborg
59 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

AC Milan accept Paris Saint-Germain's €65m bid for Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva Empty AC Milan accept Paris Saint-Germain's €65m bid for Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva

Post by Cyborg Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:32 pm

AC Milan have accepted Paris Saint-Germain's €65 million offer for Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, according to Sky Sport Italia.

IF this is true i think its a great deal. Two class players
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

AC Milan accept Paris Saint-Germain's €65m bid for Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva Empty Re: AC Milan accept Paris Saint-Germain's €65m bid for Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:35 pm

No way. Milan would be idiots to accept that.

Thiago is at least 40M, and same with Ibra. 80M should be the minimum they should be asking for

Back to top Go down

AC Milan accept Paris Saint-Germain's €65m bid for Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva Empty Re: AC Milan accept Paris Saint-Germain's €65m bid for Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva

Post by RED Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:38 pm

65 mill for both? no way. If this is true, Milan just got robbed.

I can't believe this. I'm calling BS on this one.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Robbed ?lolwut ?

Ibra is 31..25m is a fair price ,stop overrating him..

And Silva's price would be 40m+..I'm actually hearing rumors of 70m + bonuses deal for both of them on Italian sites.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:51 pm

^^ 25M Euro fair price for Ibra ??

Ibra is the 5th best player in the world ffs....best pure striker in the world, and his game isn't about speed, so age won't have much effect on him.

His price is at least 40M

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Highly unlikely for TS to leave since he signed a contract extension hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:58 pm

You dont need to convince me on how good he is..

They are not likely to get this kind of amount for him in the future definitely.

I'd say 25-30m is a fair deal for a 31 year old.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:59 pm

this is good for juve hmm

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:00 am

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/277118/silva-et-ibrahimovic-a-paris-ca-brule/

I am hearing 70m + bonuses according to this article.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:05 am

Are you all going to let B&G troll you again ? Laughing

Let's go through all the times they had done this to Oil money clubs.

1. Kaka to Man City ( pulled out in last minute)

2. Pato to PSG ( pulled out in last minute)

3. Tevez to Milan ( pulled out in last minute)

4. TS to PSG ( pulled out in last minute)

5. TS and Ibra to PSG ( pulled out in last minute)

They are the masters of trolling oil money billionaires, i for one refuse to be trolled again Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:05 am

you guys are saying its unlikely but negotiations are going on at the moment.

this may just happen

crazy for milan, but they know what they are doing. ppl said this when kaka was being sold
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:08 am

Cyborg wrote:you guys are saying its unlikely but negotiations are going on at the moment.

this may just happen

crazy for milan, but they know what they are doing. ppl said this when kaka was being sold

Kaka was'nt sold when they said though..... he was sold 6 months later to Madrid.

Also they were in negotiations in the Kaka to Man City, Pato to PSG, Tevez to Milan and TS to PSG but none of them happened.

They are master trolls Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:10 am

They're gonna lose their 2 most important players? This is bs. I guarantee this isn't gonna happen. It makes no sense.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:13 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Cyborg wrote:you guys are saying its unlikely but negotiations are going on at the moment.

this may just happen

Kaka was'nt sold when they said though..... he was sold 6 months later to Madrid.

Also they were in negotiations in the Kaka to Man City, Pato to PSG, Tevez to Milan and TS to PSG but none of them happened.

They are master trolls Laughing

yeah i'm not tlking about kaka to mancity

i'm talking about kaka to madrid. a deal that actuall happened.

ppl said it would be crazy for milan to sell him. they did and survived

i think at least one of them will go at least

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:27 am

What happen to TS's new contract?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:21 am

40 mil + pounds for TS ?? hmm
i've always thought he would max out around 35 mil....but ibra's getting his age up. Although he plays better with age, it is never appealing enough...
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:22 am

"Keeping Silva and Ibrahimovic were like signings" - Galliani in two weeks
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:22 am

Schweini wrote:No way. Milan would be idiots to accept that.

Thiago is at least 40M, and same with Ibra. 80M should be the minimum they should be asking for

That's what I thought when I heard the number. What is Milan giving out discounts now?
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:38 am

Silva just signed an extension and said he never wanted to join PSG anyway. Stab Thiago Silva and he'll bleed red and black.

I have no problem with Ibra accepting this offer though, there are many other player/s out there we could sign to replace him.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:47 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Silva just signed an extension and said he never wanted to join PSG anyway. Stab Thiago Silva and he'll bleed red and black.

I have no problem with Ibra accepting this offer though, there are many other player/s out there we could sign to replace him.

quite the opposite. i am watching espn soccernet, and gab marcotti is saying actually thiago silva has accepted principles PSG has offered. meanwhile ibra is the one who is hesitant to move to PSG, so marcotti says riola has flown to sweden to convince ibra to join PSG. whether its true or not we will find out in 24 hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:49 am

Buy Dede for 15m.
30m for RVP.
and spend the remaining 20m on a DM and maybe a LB.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:56 am

Kick wrote:Buy Dede for 15m.
30m for RVP.

i wish it was that easy. the last time we hoped something like that when kaka got sold, we ended up with the likes of borriello huntelaar in the squad.

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:09 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Kick wrote:Buy Dede for 15m.
30m for RVP.

i wish it was that easy. the last time we hoped something like that when kaka got sold, we ended up with the likes of borriello huntelaar in the squad.

You never gave the Dutch goat a chance
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Looks like my relegation prediction wasnt so crazy after all . Damn i really do wish us to get relegated next season for the lulz
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Pato: "Everyone is the master of their own destiny," the forward told the La Gazzetta dello Sport. "[Milan are] still one of the favourites for the league title, along with Juventus and Inter.

Neutral
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next