Die Borussen
Kaladin
S
RED
Cyborg
59 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

AC Milan accept Paris Saint-Germain's €65m bid for Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva - Page 4 Empty Re: AC Milan accept Paris Saint-Germain's €65m bid for Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Art Morte wrote:PSG are wiping their arse on UEFA's FFP, I wonder what will happen in that regard.

What are Milan's ST and CB options if the duo does leave indeed?

Acerbi/Mexes/Yepes/Bonera for CB

Pato/Cassano/Robinho for ST/CF

3rd/4th place if they dont sign

Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

AC Milan accept Paris Saint-Germain's €65m bid for Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva - Page 4 Empty Re: AC Milan accept Paris Saint-Germain's €65m bid for Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:17 pm

It wasn't a problem to insult Nick and I a month ago and now it's suddenly an issue when we poke a little fun... posts get deleted. As i remember, it was personal attacks back then too.

But hey, that's how things roll in GL.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Milan will still finish 2nd but the title challenge is almost impossible with current squad.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:18 pm

ST options: Tevez, Dzeko (No pls) and Destro

CB options: Ogbonna (Yes pls), Dede and Rolando(according to twitter)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:19 pm

RealGunner wrote:Milan will have the last laugh.

I agree, everyone said when we sold our best players we would go down.

Milan will re-invest and make everyone eat their words.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Milan will have the last laugh.

I agree, everyone said when we sold our best players we would go down.

No they didn't. Only the media said that.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Assuming Milan actually use the money to re-invest in player acquisition...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:21 pm

sportsczy wrote:It wasn't a problem to insult Nick and I a month ago and now it's suddenly an issue when we poke a little fun... posts get deleted. As i remember, it was personal attacks back then too.

And with your 507 posts, You clearly like the way we roll here Wink
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Difference is NUFC signed even better players while can Milan sign better players than Ibra and Silva ? half of that money will go to balance the book.

They will have 30 million max to spend.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:22 pm

RealGunner wrote:
sportsczy wrote:It wasn't a problem to insult Nick and I a month ago and now it's suddenly an issue when we poke a little fun... posts get deleted. As i remember, it was personal attacks back then too.

Before you guys did what you did the last time, i had over 5000 posts... had another 5k-10k on goal forums too. So yeah, i know how you roll.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:22 pm

I think people are just unsure whether they will reinvest. If they do then they can sign top players for the money from Ibra and Silva.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:24 pm

Adit wrote:Difference is NUFC signed even better players while can Milan sign better players than Ibra and Silva ? half of that money will go to balance the book.

Ibra really isn't that good. You're overrating his impact on games.

Pato & Cassano can replace him.

Silva is a little harder to replace but Galliani is the original Levy in the market ffs.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:25 pm

sportsczy wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

Before you guys did what you did the last time, i had over 5000 posts... had another 5k-10k on goal forums too. So yeah, i know how you roll.

I do find it Interesting that You blamed us for Incompetent Moderation for an incident that Took place in General section, But since your return, You have only posted in the GS and ignored Madrid section completely

Are you trying to imply that JD is an incompetent Mod ? Just something which has been bothering me
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:29 pm

Nah... i have my own Madrid board RG. I don't have time to post in two places at once. It's redundant. GL's general board is overall footy. So general stuff, i post here. Of course, if it's a problem i can easily stop. No problem at all.

Nothing against JD. He's a fantastic mod. But I just have better things to do with my life than cut and paste.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:29 pm

i agree wth gil...ibra's presence is overrated.

in big games he tends to dissapear against organized and strong defense.

Silva will be much harder to replace. that man is a rock in the back, if we can retain him and sell ibra we will be good.

well see whats happens.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Gil wrote:
Adit wrote:Difference is NUFC signed even better players while can Milan sign better players than Ibra and Silva ? half of that money will go to balance the book.

Silva is a little harder to replace but Galliani is the original Levy in the market ffs.

As overrated as Ibra and silva are they are clearly big lose. Pato cant even replace a stretcher ffs, he will be injured out for most of the time. Cassano imo is past it,you can clearly see how he burned out after 50 minutes in the euros in each game.

Dmilan are going for Hamsik and a defender.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:37 pm

That defensive hole left by TS looks so awful, they missed out big on Vertonghen who could have been got for peanuts.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:38 pm

They rejected Vertonghen
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Adit wrote:
Gil wrote:

As overrated as Ibra and silva are they are clearly big lose. Pato cant even replace a stretcher ffs, he will be injured out for most of the time. Cassano imo is past it,you can clearly see how he burned out after 50 minutes in the euros in each game.

Dmilan are going for Hamsik and a defender.

RVP & Messi were both crocks once upon a time. Have faith.

Cassano was the best striker at the Euros & just returned from a life threatening condition ffs. How's he past it?

Besides they still have El Shawarma who looks like a gem.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:51 pm

RealGunner wrote:They rejected Vertonghen

Because he wouldnt start, that looks stupid now Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Not sold on El Shawarma just yet, but i believe in Pato as well.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
RealGunner wrote:They rejected Vertonghen

Because he wouldnt start, that looks stupid now Laughing
Nah ,cant pay the wages.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:56 pm

reports coming up that the deal is off
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:56 pm

this deal ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:56 pm

To call Ibra overrated must be one of the stupidest things I've read here.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Gil wrote:
RVP & Messi were both crocks once upon a time. Have faith.

Cassano was the best striker at the Euros & just returned from a life threatening condition ffs. How's he past it?

Besides they still have El Shawarma who looks like a gem.

Pato being injury free is a pipe dream let alone him performing.

El shawarma is your typical 19 year old kid,we have some of them in our academy.He isnt gona make a difference in any games.Has long way to go.

Cassano is good but he gets burned out easily. May be good enough for Serie A idk. They are going for Hamsik and a CB.They will still finish 2nd easily but Juve has no competition for title race,
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next