urbaNRoots
Sri
Jay29
REWB
RealGunner
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Predictions and expectations for next season - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions and expectations for next season

Post by CBarca Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:01 pm

REWB wrote:why have you still got modric as your avatar when he's a madrid player?

Still a Tottenham player so until he actually moves Modric stays where he is. He's acting like a douche now though :facepalm: might have to change the avatar early.

Let's not get this off topic though: I actually see Arsenal winning one of the Mickey mouse cups this year. I'm not so sure about your top 4 chances though, but Arsenal always end up fine somehow so I guess I should expect it (top 4) even if RVP leaves.

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Predictions and expectations for next season - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions and expectations for next season

Post by REWB Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:12 pm

if we get carzola and m'villa we are winning the title mate. however, that is a big if, but we are in negotiations so...
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:37 am

I think REWB is my fav Arsenal poster.

anyone remembers how convinced of a 5-0 return leg win he was after Milan beat Arsenal 4-0 Very Happy ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:38 am

Giroud will outshine Podolski :coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:40 am

REWB wrote:
RealGunner wrote:With the season nearly here, or i like to tell that to myself anyways Razz I thought we can do a fun/serious type of predictions for next season. Think we have done this before. i.e what position do you think we will finish in the league etc.

here are the possible things i could think of

Premier League win
FA Cup win
Capital one Cup win
Champions League win

Top scorer for Arsenal giroud
Top Assister(if that is a word lol ) For Arsenal carzola Wink
Player of the season giroud
Most improved player of the season gibbs
Best Youngster ( under the age of 21 ) ox

Feel free to add if you can think of anything else.

its going to be an amazing season for arsenal Very Happy

Predictions and expectations for next season - Page 2 Wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1710
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:53 am

REWB wrote:if we get carzola and m'villa we are winning the 3rd place title mate. however, that is a big if, but we are in negotiations so...

Thumbs up Agreed.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:00 am

3rd place title >>>>>>>>>> Scudetto nowadays

:coffee:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:04 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Winning nothing >>>>>>>>>> winning something nowadays

:coffee:

Agreed again Thumbs up
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:15 am

Winning Kosovo Super League > 2nd place in Serie A.

Your logic :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:26 am

I did agree with you that finishing 3rd place in PL is better than winning Serie A no?

You earn by finishing 3rd in PL than winning the league in Italy..Nowadays even a 10th-15th place PL team earn more than a team finishing 3rd or 4th in Serie A or La Liga Laughing

So yeah its all about the money nowadays sadly.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:43 am

Schweini wrote:I think REWB is my fav Arsenal poster.

anyone remembers how convinced of a 5-0 return leg win he was after Milan beat Arsenal 4-0 Very Happy ?

hey it wa sme who inspired rewb

I started the 5-0 talk

sadly, most Gooners thought I eas high except rewb
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:06 pm

Arsenal, bar the last season, have always managed to match the league winners in terms of goals scored give or take a few. With the signing of Giroud and Podolski, Wenger has ensured that he has finishers in his team for the ample chances that his team creates

But where they have been behind is the number of goals against. Wenger has good players in his squad who are good enough to win titles, but he needs to get his team to be aggressive in defense and implement better defensive tactics.

If Wenger is able to do the above, Arsenal can very much win a title or two.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:16 pm

kiranr wrote:
Arsenal, bar the last season, have always managed to match the league winners in terms of goals scored give or take a few. With the signing of Giroud and Podolski, Wenger has ensured that he has finishers in his team for the ample chances that his team creates

But where they have been behind is the number of goals against. Wenger has good players in his squad who are good enough to win titles, but he needs to get his team to be aggressive in defense and implement better defensive tactics.

If Wenger is able to do the above, Arsenal can very much win a title or two.

Steve Bould :bow:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2