Swanhends
dmize
Le Samourai
The Franchise
Blue Barrett
25 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:56 am

The Franchise wrote:Why wouldnt Bynum resign in Orlando but would for the Cavs....I dont get that.

There's conflicting reports, but his agent just said the Cavs are not on any list of his. I don't think he even has a list.

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:58 am

You still have to Re-sign Pietrus, hopin we steal him, if we can't get a scorer, a lock down defender who can knockdown a 3 will do nicely Very Happy

You don't need him at all either.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:59 am

Le Samourai wrote:You still have to Re-sign Pietrus, hopin we steal him, if we can't get a scorer, a lock down defender who can knockdown a 3 will do nicely Very Happy

You don't need him at all either.

If we don't get Pietrus, we'll get Delfino. Not a bad alternative, he's a good defender and can shoot.

We still need another big more, but I wouldn't mind another SF who can defend. As that's obviously neither Pierce or Greens game.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:02 am

The Franchise wrote:Why wouldnt Bynum resign in Orlando but would for the Cavs....I dont get that.

I think he would resign there, all he wants is to be the star, he already has rings.

Here's the article
blockID=762635http://www.foxsportsohio.com/07/18/12/Bynum-to-Cleveland-rumors-heating-up-aga/landing_cavaliers.html?blockID=762635

As for Bynum, word is he's a fan of both Cavs coach Byron Scott, a guard with the Lakers during the Magic Johnson-led Showtime era, and Cavs point guard Kyrie Irving, the NBA's reigning Rookie of the Year.

So much, in fact, that Bynum would be willing to sign an extension if traded to the Cavs, said one source.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:04 am

Lee can defend 3 positions.

You probably need a C , should try to get Darko or Oden or someone just in case.

Edit: And what happens to Bradley? Rondo likes playing with him soooo...

Last edited by Le Samourai on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:15 am

Are the Knicks a top 4 team in the East?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:16 am

Amar wrote:And next season is going to be kickkinngg, especially since my Raps pulled off some good moves this summer.

It'll be good to have playoff basketball again, even though I'm sure it will be shortlived.

I think you're the only Raps fan that is excited about the upcoming season lol.. I'm not excited at all, I haven't been an excited Raps fan since VC was with us to be honest

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:24 am

Le Samourai wrote:Lee can defend 3 positions.

You probably need a C , should try to get Darko or Oden or someone just in case.

Edit: And what happens to Bradley? Rondo likes playing with him soooo...

I figure that they still want Bradley to start but who knows.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:26 am

Swagg wrote:
Amar wrote:And next season is going to be kickkinngg, especially since my Raps pulled off some good moves this summer.

It'll be good to have playoff basketball again, even though I'm sure it will be shortlived.

I think you're the only Raps fan that is excited about the upcoming season lol.. I'm not excited at all, I haven't been an excited Raps fan since VC was with us to be honest

Wait, I thought you were a Heat fan Suspect

I'd be a bit excited if I was a Raptors fan, Lowry, Ross, JV. 3 exciting new players.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:57 am

Gil wrote:Are the Knicks a top 4 team in the East?
Miami
Celtics
Nets
Knicks
Pacers
top 5 teams in the east next season imo..
Bull will probably be out since Rose isn't there, so I would rate them at 6
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:59 am

^I guarantee you the Pacers and the Bulls will finish ahead of the Knicks.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:03 am

Barrettinator wrote:^I guarantee you the Pacers and the Bulls will finish ahead of the Knicks.

I'll bet you that the Bulls don't finish ahead of the Knicks
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:05 am

Barrettinator wrote:^I guarantee you the Pacers and the Bulls will finish ahead of the Knicks.

Elaborate.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:35 am

Gil wrote:

Elaborate.
I don't need to elaborate anything. Its the Knicks ffs Laughing They're going to face some bad luck at one point or the other and finish 6-8.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:44 am

Miami
Boston
Pacers
Knicks/Nets.

Joe Johnson is really really meh.......Lopez can be a force...but all in all I like the Knicks more.What might make the difference is the fact that Shumpert will miss alot of games and Felton will take a while to get in shape.

The Bulls are almost trying to tank next season and with good reason, they really really should not rush Rose back.

So far they've lost Asik,,Korver,Watson,Brewer they just signed Vlad Rad lol. Once Noah is healthy there defense alone will get them to the playoffs probably but I see them in the 6-8 range.I will say this tho, if I was them, I amnesty Boozer (not possible now) pick up D League scrubs, tank, get a high draft pick.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:13 am

gary washburn ‏@GwashNBAGlobe
Don't expect JaJuan Johnson to play a game for the #rockets, according to a source he will request a trade

Disgusting. This guys been in the league for one shortened season and he thinks he can dictate where he plays? You're making a million dollars plus for playing a game, you go tf where they tell you to go.

And he's holding up the Lee deal with this B.S.

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:15 am

Time to swoop in Mitch.

Mcroberts+Blake for Lee :coffee:

Why are they after him, have you seen how much forwards they have, Machale is such a sucker for a power forward.

Patrick Patterson
Marcus Morris
Donatas Motiejunas
Jon Brockman
Josh Harrellson
Greg Smith
Dimaon Simpson
Royce White
Furkan Aldemir
Terrence Jones
JuJuan Johnson

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:47 am

dmize wrote:
Swagg wrote:

Wait, I thought you were a Heat fan Suspect

I'd be a bit excited if I was a Raptors fan, Lowry, Ross, JV. 3 exciting new players.

I used to live in Toronto and now I live about 1.5 hours outside of there so I got love for the Raps.. I follow the Heat because of LeBron mostly but I have always liked Wade and Bosh

I don't have the same passion for American Sports like I do for Madrid so I don't just follow a single team always.. Just the Raps and then my favorite player(s) pretty much

I like Lowry, don't know much about JV or Ross but I can't say I'm excited.. Would of been nice to draft someone with star quality like Rivers
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:03 am

JV is something special. Kid is polished, and even though he's gonna need time to get used to the pace, he's still going to be a huge piece.

City is buzzing btw, pop into any bar downtown and its all Raps atm...with the Leafs set to fail once again, Raps will be getting a bit more limelight next year.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:06 am

Amar wrote:JV is something special. Kid is polished, and even though he's gonna need time to get used to the pace, he's still going to be a huge piece.

City is buzzing btw, pop into any bar downtown and its all Raps atm...with the Leafs set to fail once again, Raps will be getting a bit more limelight next year.

Everyone I know is asking for Colangelo's head
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:20 am

Swagg wrote:Everyone I know is asking for Colangelo's head

Oh without doubt his heads on the chopping block and has been for a while, but he hasn't done much wrong this summer.

The whole Nash saga was out of our hands as soon as the Lakers came into the mix, and he bounced back very nicely by getting Lowry, a quality PG.

The whole Rivers situation I was fking pissed off about, but atm Casey's got my complete faith and if he thinks Ross can end up to be a better player for us, then I've got no problem with the pick.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:48 am

Dmzie would you be open to getting Andray Blatche? Unlike my boy McGee I genuinely think he's an idiot and a cancer with 0 real motivation, but he's also immensely talented and fills a need.

And will come cheap since no one wants him.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:09 am

Amar wrote:
Swagg wrote:Everyone I know is asking for Colangelo's head

Oh without doubt his heads on the chopping block and has been for a while, but he hasn't done much wrong this summer.

The whole Nash saga was out of our hands as soon as the Lakers came into the mix, and he bounced back very nicely by getting Lowry, a quality PG.

The whole Rivers situation I was fking pissed off about, but atm Casey's got my complete faith and if he thinks Ross can end up to be a better player for us, then I've got no problem with the pick.

Why not try to get a verbal agreement with Nash before giving the offer sheet to Fields though? Wouldn't that be possible? We tried to make it harder for the Knicks to get him by giving Fields an offer, Nash doesn't choose us and then we are stuck with Fields :facepalm:

Rivers can play and he would of gotten the city excited, should of drafted him..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:11 am

^How much do you think it would take for us to get Calderon?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:44 am

Are the Rockets the worst team in the West? I know it's been superstar or bust for the Rockets these past few years but Jesus Christ

"I really think Lin is doomed in Houston. He has no veteran to look up to, his backup is Toney Douglas, he'll be the #1 option by the trade deadline, he's doomed to fail right now.

That's why if Lin has a bad season in Houston, I'm not writing him off. I like all three of Houstons draft picks alot. The problem is Jones will never be better than a #4 option, Royce White has an outside chance to be a #3 option[I'm the highest on him out of the 3], and Jeremy Lamb is the most "sure thing" out of any of those rookies, and he got bounced in the first round in the ncaa tournament.'

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:48 am

I can't really see one team in the west as the worst
There are the 6 big teams atm: Spurs, Nuggets, Lakers, Clippers, Grizzlies and OKC the rest are almost equal atm, the 2 last PO spots are open for most of the teams. Injuries could probably decide, who will get in.
Dallas is probably the closet to the top teams atm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next