Swanhends
dmize
Le Samourai
The Franchise
Blue Barrett
25 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 12 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:49 am

WOW......MAgic just got robbed. They could've had f*cking Brook Lopez, first round picks, and Marshon Brooks.

Sixers gave up nothing for Bynum WOW. Are you serious Iggy for Bynum, I'm left speechless.

C'mon Stern veto this shite.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 12 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:50 am

Yeah, I swear teams just bend over ass backwards to help the Lakers... it's sickening tbh

First the Pau trade, then the would be Paul trade, now this.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:50 am

Well we got Bynum....

Good player but also a massive f*cking baby/dickhead/prick

Not sure how feel
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:51 am

"ESPN source says Dwight definitely NOT doing extension with Lakers. Will test drive Lakerland for season and go to free agency in July 2013 "

hmm
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:54 am

Look at what Memphis got from that trade in retrospect....great deal for them....(Jerry :bow:. dat foresight)

NO trade was decent :coffee:

Magic turned down Houston's offer like a bunch of Idiots, can't put that on Mitch.....Houston was giving them 6 quality rooks.......they turned it down...that's their problem.

@Bhends

Almost positive once he stays healthy he's going to be the best center in the league next year....as a first option he's damn good.You guys play at a breakneck pace tho, gotta tune it down and get some shooters, you already have the point guard.

Teams bend over for the Lakers, but Philly is the biggest winner here, Philly is relevant again.

@Dmzie-

See you in the Finals Cool - Pau will eat KG's food :coffee:

MIKE BROWN DOES NOT DESERVE TO COACH THIS TEAM FFS.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:05 am

Le Samourai wrote:Look at what Memphis got from that trade in retrospect....great deal for them....(Jerry :bow:. dat foresight)

I mean Marc Gasol turned out great. Was unexpected though, other than that they got Kwame Brown, Crittenton and 2 firsts which turned into Darrell Author and Greives Vasquez. the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 12 Puke
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:11 am

dmize wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Look at what Memphis got from that trade in retrospect....great deal for them....(Jerry :bow:. dat foresight)

I mean Marc Gasol turned out great. Was unexpected though, other than that they got Kwame Brown, Crittenton and 2 firsts which turned into Darrell Author and Greives Vasquez. the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 12 Puke

Marc is a better piece than Pau now + they shed Pau's salary so they could extend Rudy and whoever and they got to suck and get a nice Pick.

Which they wasted on Hasheem Thabeet but who can control such idiocy....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:55 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:WOW......MAgic just got robbed. They could've had f*cking Brook Lopez, first round picks, and Marshon Brooks.

Sixers gave up nothing for Bynum WOW. Are you serious Iggy for Bynum, I'm left speechless.

C'mon Stern veto this shite.

This.. Stupid Magic

Anyways we are still going to three-peat so I'm not worried.. We still have 'The Chosen One'

:coffee:

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:18 am

Lol at teams bengind over to us , how is that garbage Brooklyn deal better !? Who the hell takes a max Brook Lopez who can't grab a rebound to save his life for rebuilding !?
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:31 am

pUsHa wrote:Lol at teams bengind over to us , how is that garbage Brooklyn deal better !? Who the hell takes a max Brook Lopez who can't grab a rebound to save his life for rebuilding !?

20 ppg centers who are only 24 years old don't grow on trees. His rebounding can improve. And I guarantee there won't be a center in the next 2 drafts that will compare to what Lopez did his 1st 2 years.

Not even mentioning Marshon Brooks a potential 20+ ppg scorer. Hell, I'd rather have just Brooks + the 2 firsts than what the Magic actually got.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:58 am

dmize wrote:"ESPN source says Dwight definitely NOT doing extension with Lakers. Will test drive Lakerland for season and go to free agency in July 2013 "

hmm

Not to be rude but...Umm no shit that makes sense, lakers wont have bird rights so of course he wont sign an extension, however once he becomes a free agent they can sign him for as much as they want.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:24 am

LOL @ Magic..this was the best you could do?

Broussard is a uselesss, uncle tom, Lebron bum licker. Nothing else needs saying.

Good deal for Philly. But they will miss Iggy's leadership and defence, that cant be overlooked.

Lakers still need a shooter. Howard is a better fit next to Nash, as he is more mobile, could probably play the pick and roll (Bynum cannot) and will cover up more mistakes defensively. But post Nash, post Kobe, if he signs an extension your left with a C with very little post game. Its a good move now, he probably fits the need better, but in a few years Bynum's back to the basket game will be missed.

But yeah, LA still need a shooter cause right now Nash has World Peace as his only real target lol

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:01 pm

Will OKC beat the Lakers if they meet in the playoffs now?? hmm
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:05 pm

I dont see what changes. Bynum, Howard...dont make much of a difference in such a game.

OKC are so quick, so fast from 1-4 that LA are always going to have huge trouble when that 1-4 are include old man Nash, Bulky World Peace and aging, lanky Gasol.

Not to say they cant win, but I dont think this makes much difference.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:11 pm

I still think OKC is better.

But the most significant hole from last season was Pick and Roll defense and that's relatively sorted with this trade...and rim protection (somehow Andrew Bynum can't man the paint , Durant had less drives against Miami than he did against us lmao).

Slightly better on O as well.

The reason I think they'll be better is because Harden,Durant,Ibaka and Westbrook are all gonna come back better players next year after their time at the Olympics.

OKC definitely has to improve.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:16 pm

The Franchise wrote:I dont see what changes. Bynum, Howard...dont make much of a difference in such a game.

OKC are so quick, so fast from 1-4 that LA are always going to have huge trouble when that 1-4 are include old man Nash, Bulky World Peace and aging, lanky Gasol.

Not to say they cant win, but I dont think this makes much difference.

But they didn't let OKC play in transition last year , Nash = Less foolish turnovers so even less oppurtunity for transition heavy games.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:21 pm

Its not just transition though really is it? Just quicker, faster, younger..you could see it in everything. Long rebounds, loose balls, driving and kicking, multiple jumps on rebounds.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:24 pm

I Have Mono wrote:
dmize wrote:"ESPN source says Dwight definitely NOT doing extension with Lakers. Will test drive Lakerland for season and go to free agency in July 2013 "

hmm

Not to be rude but...Umm no shit that makes sense, lakers wont have bird rights so of course he wont sign an extension, however once he becomes a free agent they can sign him for as much as they want.

:facepalm: Bird rights are traded along with the player. The Lakers now own his bird rights, he could extend right now if he wanted, but that doesn't make much sense as he'd get more in the offseason as a FA.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:27 pm

dmize wrote:
I Have Mono wrote:

hmm

:facepalm: Bird rights are traded along with the player. The Lakers now own his bird rights, he could extend right now if he wanted, but that doesn't make much sense as he'd get more in the offseason as a FA.

From my basic understanding he can get a longer contract later.Honestly if he has to go , he can go ahead, only way he can go to the Nets is in sign and trade so........

If Jersey can find a way to get them something in return I wouldn't have any problems moving Gasol to C and getting a new SF and PF.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:28 pm

The Franchise wrote:Its not just transition though really is it? Just quicker, faster, younger..you could see it in everything. Long rebounds, loose balls, driving and kicking, multiple jumps on rebounds.

Fair enough, but Howard at least assuages some of that.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:36 pm

We have to see. If LA get Barbosa then I think them and OKC will battle it out pretty hard.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:56 pm

The Franchise wrote:We have to see. If LA get Barbosa then I think them and OKC will battle it out pretty hard.

Barbosa needs the ball a bit much for me I like what I've seen of Delfino so far, if he's not doable I'd take Pietrus..just as quickly.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:46 pm

dmize wrote:
I Have Mono wrote:

hmm

More in the offseason as a FA lol ? Yes because if his bird rights came over in the trade they could sign him for as much as they want before FA, But they don't.
However as a FA you can sign your own player for as much as you want.

They dont come over in the trade, the lakers get them only IF they resign him.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:25 pm

I Have Mono wrote:
dmize wrote:
I Have Mono wrote:

hmm

They dont come over in the trade, the lakers get them only IF they resign him.

:facepalm:

"While Bynum has shown a strong interest in testing free agency next summer, the fact that Philadelphia has his Bird Rights is a huge factor. The Sixers are now allowed to offer him a five-year deal with 7.5 percent annual raises as opposed to a maximum of four years and 4.5 percent annual raises for any other team.

The same goes for Howard, who had said he would only sign long-term with Brooklyn but will be hard-pressed to leave Los Angeles. The Lakers also own Howard's Bird Rights, meaning he'll have financial incentive to stay along. The Lakers just got a whole lot better -- again."

Check google if you need more sources. Both Bynum and Dwights bird rights moved in the trade.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Razz My bad Dmize i started confusing my after my first post, Bird rights do come over in a trade.

However in my first post what i meant to say was that it doesn't make sense for him to sign a contract extension because he can make more money signing as a free agent because of the bird rights.

which is sort of what i said Laughing

Signing an extension would mean he would have to take less money, same reason why CP3 rejected a extension.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:51 pm

Yeah, the Lakers still have the upperhand they can offer him an extra year + more money in the offseason.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next