Swanhends
dmize
Le Samourai
The Franchise
Blue Barrett
25 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 32 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:31 am

Dwight > Kobe? lol Howard almost cost us the win with his free throws tbh

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 32 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:54 pm

LOL Gil doesnt know what he is talking about. Allow him. Wake me up when Howard starts hitting the rim on free throws and doesnt goaltend shots. Cant defend the pick and roll either...basically he is Shaq,when he was in Phoenix lol...without the offensive game.

Dmize, I heard Shabazz Muhammed might end up going overseas? Know anything about that?

Good piece on Randolf THC, he has come along way since he TrailBlazer days. He is an example to everyone, never write off a talented player with problems...some grow up.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:44 pm

The Franchise wrote:LOL Gil doesnt know what he is talking about. Allow him. Wake me up when Howard starts hitting the rim on free throws and doesnt goaltend shots.

You're telling me Shaq isn't a Top 8 player of all time & had the most dominant peak basketball has ever seen despite his crappy free throw shooting?

Cant defend the pick and roll either...basically he is Shaq,when he was in Phoenix lol...without the offensive game.

He isn't even 100% yet. :facepalm:

3 time DPOY of the year can't defend pnr? You're reaching mate.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:37 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Dmize, I heard Shabazz Muhammed might end up going overseas? Know anything about that?

He probably would've if he had remained ineligible to play college ball, but he just got cleared and played in his 1st game for UCLA the other night.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:57 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/jack-taylor-scores-138-points-grinnell-17774158#.UK0F3ob4L92

What a fn joke, lol. This dude had the balls to take 108 shots in in 36 mins? Made less than 50% of them. 27/71 from 3? Not one assist all game Laughing Oh and his team was up about 70 points late in the game and he's still chuckin. Should be chastised and not lauded by the media. Unsportsmanlike and disrespectful to not only that other team, but the game in general.

Btw I love the first line. "Taylors performance left even Kobe Bryant impressed" Gee, I wonder why lmfao

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:23 pm

TBH I am more impressed with the guy who scored 70 points on 34 for 44, much better than 138 om 108 shots, that is just awful.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:45 pm

Freeza wrote:TBH I am more impressed with the guy who scored 70 points on 34 for 44, much better than 138 om 108 shots, that is just awful.

Yeah I said the same thing.

Btw the "style" of "play" Grinnel uses is an abomination to basketball. They have 15 or more players, and rotate them in hockey like shifts. Then they press in the backcourt with 4 or 5 guys and if the other team breaks it, they just let them make a layup so they can chuck more 3's as soon as possible.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Gil wrote:
The Franchise wrote:LOL Gil doesnt know what he is talking about. Allow him. Wake me up when Howard starts hitting the rim on free throws and doesnt goaltend shots.

You're telling me Shaq isn't a Top 8 player of all time & had the most dominant peak basketball has ever seen despite his crappy free throw shooting?

Cant defend the pick and roll either...basically he is Shaq,when he was in Phoenix lol...without the offensive game.

He isn't even 100% yet. :facepalm:

3 time DPOY of the year can't defend pnr? You're reaching mate.

Where did you hear me say that Shaq isnt? As far as im concerned Shaq is top 5-6..sadly, Howard isnt even what Shaq was when he was past his prime.

And no, crappy FT shooting isnt a reason...however, combine it with limited overall offensive game outside dunks and a total lack of killer instinct...well, thats Howard.

He isnt 100% yet? So? Your the one saying he is better than Kobe, not me lol

Im reaching? You dont even watch the games I bet, anyone with 2 eyes can see he is defending the pick and roll horribly. I dont care if he is 6 time defensive player of the year, if he is sucking on that end of the floor at something, then he is sucking.

Stop looking at awards and start watching the game.

Dont make me go youtube on you, please.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:00 am

How can you shoot more than a 100 shots...shocking lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:40 am

I'm watching the Celtics pre-game show and Gary Tanguay asked Brian Scalabrine what he thought of the kids 138 point game, and he kinda went on a bit of a rant but he basically echoed what I said. The kid's the point guard and had zero assists, disgusting. Both said it was a joke for the game of basketball and I agree.

Btw none of his teammates even had more than 5 assists, basically he was taking the inbound running up the floor and chucking(with intramural defense; I've seen JV teams play better defense), real impressive.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:43 am

I believe someone did the maths, he shot the ball once every 20 seconds.

It doesnt look good for basketball its true.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:57 am

This Spurs-Celtics game should be good(already started but I had to pause it), although we haven't been playing well so I'm not optimistic.

edit: Scal in the booth doing commentary :bow: He's all outta breath from running across the street from the studio Laughing

Edit: In a way I hope Rondo's streak ends soon, it's affecting the whole team IMO. He's not attacking as aggressively as usual, passing up looks in favor of an assist, meh. He just got to the line now for the first time in 4 games Suspect

Last edited by dmize on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:05 am

The kid scoring 138 points shouldnt even be news.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:06 am

dmize wrote:This Spurs-Celtics game should be good(already started but I had to pause it), although we haven't been playing well so I'm not optimistic.

edit: Scal in the booth doing commentary :bow: He's all outta breath from running across the street from the studio Laughing

Edit: In a way I hope Rondo's streak ends soon, it's affecting the whole team IMO. He's not attacking as aggressively as usual, passing up looks in favor of an assist, meh. He just got to the line now for the first time in 4 games Suspect

I have always felt Rondo overpassed it at times, but from some point last season up untill last time I saw him he was balancing it much better and really playing tremendous ball.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:09 am

Amar wrote:The kid scoring 138 points shouldnt even be news.

I know you're from Toronto right, do you remember Denham Brown? He went to UConn got drafted by the Sonics. His 111 points(Canadian high school record btw) in elite level high school basketball > this kid.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:12 am

The Franchise wrote:
dmize wrote:This Spurs-Celtics game should be good(already started but I had to pause it), although we haven't been playing well so I'm not optimistic.

I have always felt Rondo overpassed it at times, but from some point last season up untill last time I saw him he was balancing it much better and really playing tremendous ball.

Yeah sometimes I felt he was trying to get an assist more than simply making the right play, be it an open layup he passed up or something else.

One thing I can say has impressed me so far this year has been his shooting, I don't know the numbers but seems to me like he's making that midrange shot teams give him all day, a lot more often.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:14 am

Okay I've changed my mind, Lin is easily the worst starting PG in the League.

At least he's playing like it.

Timid, slow, low on confidence and throwing up bricks like Rafer Alston in his prime.

Still rooting for him but he needs to lose that virginity or whatever. Just embarrassing.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:36 am

Bobcats win again, 6-4 :bow: Raptors announcers crying about calls at the end lol

Kemba with another 19/7 performance on 50% shooting Thumbs up

edit: Coach of the year so far is between Mike Dunlap and Mike Woodson, no question
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:59 am

Sessions is my fav for SMOTY. Can't underestimate his impact on that team and Kemba.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:26 am

Gil wrote:Sessions is my fav for SMOTY. Can't underestimate his impact on that team and Kemba.

Sessions and Gordon have been awesome off the bench for them.

Late in the game they always seem to play Sessions and Kemba together and it's worked out pretty well.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:32 am

lmao Kevin Love returns and puts up 34 and 14 his first game back. Damn.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:55 am

dmize wrote:lmao Kevin Love returns and puts up 34 and 14 his first game back. Damn.

If only he wasn't a terrible man to man/help defender.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:29 am

Jack Taylor is a boss, I don't care what anybody says :coffee:

138 > you
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:35 am

D'Antoni basketball.

No Howard post ups despite not having a point guard to go with 71 points given up in the second half to Sacramento...40 in the 4th LOOL

Phil Jackson must of been laughing at that one.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:37 am

dmize wrote:Bobcats win again, 6-4 :bow: Raptors announcers crying about calls at the end lol

Kemba with another 19/7 performance on 50% shooting Thumbs up

edit: Coach of the year so far is between Mike Dunlap and Mike Woodson, no question

People saying Bargnani got hacked, others saying he got blocked. Didnt see it myself.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:40 am

Also, Love is the best 4 in the game. I dont think its even close anymore.

Also Tim Duncan and Kobe still balling..Duncan putting up 20 and 15 like its 02, Kobe performing miracle shots like the season he had 35 a game lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next