DRK
FennecFox7
Dim123
Ganso
Milantildeath
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The return of Kaka? - Page 2 Empty Re: The return of Kaka?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Milantildeath wrote:If we don't have to spend a penny because Madrid still owe us for Kaka, then I'd say we should just do it. He is 30 yes, but I believe we still have enough youth around him for that youth to grow and get their chance once he is completely finished. Look at Valoti, he is only 19 right now, and can back up Kaka as a trequartista or Prince as a Mezz'ala. He will get valuable play time and realistically establish himself as a starter by the time he is 22-23. I really like that Valoti is going no where next season, rather he is staying at Milan. I hear Cristante (he is only 17) will do the same. Hopefully Ely gains enough experience to come back and replace Mexes in our squad.

lol 30 million is still expensive i think.... i dont think real owe us 30 million... maybe its 20 million... over 3 years they are paying up maybe 20 million in installments... definitely not 30 ...

for 20 million we cant get dzeko .... we might get tevez... but tevez doesnt wants to leave city ... so this guy has a mood swing worse than a woman... so...

i think el sharawwy can be great understudy to kaka but el sharawwy has to play too. thats why if kaka arrives we dont need to buy striker i think.. pato should be the main man with el sharawwy is backup...
.. but lets hope only that we could secure a loan with option to buy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:31 pm

No it's not 30 mil, I heard it was 15-20mil. Madrid certainty won't be ok with paying us 5 mil to give us Kaka. I think El Shaarawy will heir Cassano as the second striker.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Milantildeath wrote:No it's not 30 mil, I heard it was 15-20mil. Madrid certainty won't be ok with paying us 5 mil to give us Kaka. I think El Shaarawy will heir Cassano as the second striker.

meaning... there is a possibility that we will loose either cassano or robinho....

well i hope its robinho... he earns 6 million a year

i am hoping everything negative coming about cassano is just a cheap paper talk...

we need guy like cassano and kaka together who can rack tons of assist .. then its only pato left to finish off job....

i dont think milan will keep both robinho and kaka together... with both earning the most highest wages with robinho only playing second fiddle...

my guess is either kaka comes and robinho leaves or kaka deal falls and we keep robinho as it is with casssano and new striker or someone like tevez or matri will come

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Cassano is welcome for life, but Robinho can leave in my opinion
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Milantildeath wrote:

-------------------------------Kaka
-------------------Cassano/SES--------Pato

I find your lack of a CF disturbing...
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:28 pm

I don't see why we would have to sell Robinho if Kaka comes. We are light on forwards as it is especially if one of the 4 get injured.

Last edited by DRK on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:48 pm

ACMRox wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:

-------------------------------Kaka
-------------------Cassano/SES--------Pato

I find your lack of a CF disturbing...

Pato is no second striker, he is an out and out striker
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:38 pm

You know what will be a better team ?

---------------------Kaka--------------------

--Cassano----------Bendtner---------------Pato---------

Razz
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:24 pm

I hope he returns but to a bench role because i dont want him taking time away from SES and the other youngsters.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:31 pm

We'll throw in albiol too :coffee: World class, trust me
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:32 pm

Lol Pato is a delusional boy , but he's not a true CF , he's amazing with his head and he has a powerful shot , but he can't keep the ball up , or get his head up to pass somewhere , he will always try to get past someone with speed because he lost all his tehnicque ...

nichabr wrote:I hope he returns but to a bench role because i dont want him taking time away from SES and the other youngsters.

What other youngsters lol !? SES aint an AM , and Boateng is probably going to be a dead body there since Ibra isnt around to help him with his lack of creativity ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:49 am

pUsHa wrote:Lol Pato is a delusional boy , but he's not a true CF , he's amazing with his head and he has a powerful shot , but he can't keep the ball up , or get his head up to pass somewhere , he will always try to get past someone with speed because he lost all his tehnicque ...

This.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:44 am

We don't need Kaka, and i don't want him here. He'll just be a feel good signing and make us more of a joke than we already are.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:03 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/07/26/3266338/ac-milan-want-kaka-on-one-year-loan-deal-report
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:02 pm

Loan?are we ever interested in buying players?this is just ridiculous,we were happy with our 62M and we are still in our shethole loaning and signing players for free
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Ganso wrote:Loan?are we ever interested in buying players?this is just ridiculous,we were happy with our 62M and we are still in our shethole loaning and signing players for free
wut ? Don't tell me you didnt expect this , lol
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:38 pm

pUsHa wrote:Lol Pato is a delusional boy , but he's not a true CF , he's amazing with his head and he has a powerful shot , but he can't keep the ball up , or get his head up to pass somewhere , he will always try to get past someone with speed because he lost all his tehnicque ...

nichabr wrote:I hope he returns but to a bench role because i dont want him taking time away from SES and the other youngsters.

What other youngsters lol !? SES aint an AM , and Boateng is probably going to be a dead body there since Ibra isnt around to help him with his lack of creativity ...

You do realise that Milan are gonna have alot more primavera players training with the squad since half our team left this season.

Ok guys this negativity is making the milan section a shit hole so please cut it out and try to look at the bright side of things.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Can't believe people don't want Kaka back. As a midfielder who else would you want.

Ganso is too expensive and un proven i feel. Kaka if we get him on a loan will be a great deal. He still has the vision and you're making it sound like 30 years old is way past it.

Pirlo is older and look what he did.

We need him to compete for title.

He will also generate good revenue.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:32 pm

nichabr wrote:

You do realise that Milan are gonna have alot more primavera players training with the squad since half our team left this season.

Ok guys this negativity is making the milan section a shit hole so please cut it out and try to look at the bright side of things.
so what ? We had youngsters train with hte first squa every year , the only guy who is going to train with the first squad always is probsbly de sciglio , the rest don't cut it to even play a meaningful game as of yet . Im not negative , im keeping it real , our youth is average and has been so for a decade .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:24 pm

pUsHa wrote:
nichabr wrote:

so what ? We had youngsters train with hte first squa every year , the only guy who is going to train with the first squad always is probsbly de sciglio , the rest don't cut it to even play a meaningful game as of yet . Im not negative , im keeping it real , our youth is average and has been so for a decade .

Our youth squad is not average it just hasn't been utilised....also you need to consider that all players start out being average its the chances they receive that make them great.

And you say you aren't negative but you come off as negative.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:00 pm

pUsHa wrote:
nichabr wrote:

I don't see you as being negative at all, you are just speaking the truth. You guys are Milan, if you leave your hopes on unproven 18 year old kids you will end up in Serie B next season. El Sharaway is probably the only youngster that should get a real chance this season IMO. Maybe you guys cold throw some on for experience to kill games off but surely Milan needs at least another creative attacker. Kaka could be the perfect addition...his vision and skill are still with him, his pace is not what it once was but he would still be an asset and has the mentality of a real champion. Not to mention you're youngsters could learn a thing or two from him. On a personal note I would love to see kaka back in Italy.
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:05 pm

Why so negative Milan fans? I still think Milan will do good this season.

If they are able to pick up a quality defender and then bring in Kaka, it would do wonders.

The reasons why I want Milan to get Kaka is because....

1) He will definitely raise revenue in ticket prices, premium members, and jersey sales.

2) He is a champion and has the experience and leadership Milan currently lost from last season.

3) With a mix of youth( Ex. De Sciglio, Ely, El Shaaraway) and experience ( Ex. Kaka, Ambrosini, Abbiati) Milan can still be a powerhouse in Serie A.

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:57 pm

juveman17 wrote:Why so negative Milan fans? I still think Milan will do good this season.

If they are able to pick up a quality defender and then bring in Kaka, it would do wonders.

The reasons why I want Milan to get Kaka is because....

1) He will definitely raise revenue in ticket prices, premium members, and jersey sales.

2) He is a champion and has the experience and leadership Milan currently lost from last season.

3) With a mix of youth( Ex. De Sciglio, Ely, El Shaaraway) and experience ( Ex. Kaka, Ambrosini, Abbiati) Milan can still be a powerhouse in Serie A.

lol

This isn't a competitive team anymore, Kaka's acquisition will just confirm it.

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:02 pm

The only thing that we lack in my opinion is a proven defense. Our mid I think is strong with Prince, Nocerino and Montolivo; throw Kaka in there and it's a very good mid. Also, Cassano is a champion and will stay with the team and be very important in attack. We all know what Pato can do, and if he is on his game all season I won't miss Zlatan at all. People need to have faith, we still have a good squad.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:45 pm

we have a decent squad right now, however many uncertainties... our forward line is basically a mystery, albeit with promises if things do work in our favour with pato and SES especially.

our mid seems decent, nothing world class but they should be able to hold on their own. if kpb drops back to box-box, i like many people believe his performance will drop, and nocerino will prob be more defensive than last season. with these things said, i think we still have decent players and depth in the midfield with a lack of creativity even if kaka comes back.

our defense is the most uncertain of all.... with acerbi not looking convincing thus far, and the not-exactly-trustworhty mexes, and whoever that is gonna start at LB.... that is a defense line that has not work together AT ALL, lack of chemistry is a HUGE concern

the only relatively safe position is gk, abbiati has been good/great, amelia is ok for a back up and gabriel for the future thus far, good enough at least compared to the rest of our squad.

so to summarize, how our defense and forwards (injury-free?) turn out will dictate our season, and before we have seen some real games i hesitate to call us serie b material or mid-table. we are certainly not among the best in europe and have fallen behind juv quite a bit, and this is not acceptable imo.
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:16 am

tonger wrote:we have a decent squad right now, however many uncertainties... our forward line is basically a mystery, albeit with promises if things do work in our favour with pato and SES especially.

our mid seems decent, nothing world class but they should be able to hold on their own. if kpb drops back to box-box, i like many people believe his performance will drop, and nocerino will prob be more defensive than last season. with these things said, i think we still have decent players and depth in the midfield with a lack of creativity even if kaka comes back.

our defense is the most uncertain of all.... with acerbi not looking convincing thus far, and the not-exactly-trustworhty mexes, and whoever that is gonna start at LB.... that is a defense line that has not work together AT ALL, lack of chemistry is a HUGE concern

the only relatively safe position is gk, abbiati has been good/great, amelia is ok for a back up and gabriel for the future thus far, good enough at least compared to the rest of our squad.

so to summarize, how our defense and forwards (injury-free?) turn out will dictate our season, and before we have seen some real games i hesitate to call us serie b material or mid-table. we are certainly not among the best in europe and have fallen behind juv quite a bit, and this is not acceptable imo.

I agree with all of this. I think Boateng in the 3-man mid will turn out better than expected. If he plays a little worse, that is ok as long as we get a natural TQ (like Kaka, or even Hernanes) to take that position.

My real concern is our defence. LB must be DS or Didac. No other player will suffice. All of out current CBs are utter garbage. They are completely unfit to be starters in our team. I would rather see two youth team players promoted than suffer the chaos of an Acerbi-Mexes partnership. I hope that the purchase of Yanga-Mbiwa goes through and that this is followed by Ogbonna's purchase. We need 2 new CBs. Remember last season when Silva was missing? In those weeks we were eliminated from the cup, lost our advantage in the Serie A and were knocked out of the CL. Now that Nesta is gone too, we will suffer twice as much if this is not rectified.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next