Kaka Ready To Make Sacrifice To Secure AC Milan Return

+3
halamadrid2
VanDeezNuts
Onyx
7 posters

Go down

Kaka Ready To Make Sacrifice To Secure AC Milan Return Empty Kaka Ready To Make Sacrifice To Secure AC Milan Return

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:47 pm

Kaka has opened the door for a possible return to AC Milan by admitting he would take a pay cut to once again pull on a Rossoneri shirt.

The Brazilian schemer left Milan in 2009 to join Real Madrid, but in Spain the adventure has not worked out as planned and he is clearly behind both Mesut Ozil and Luka Modric in Los Blancos’ playmaker pecking order.

Kaka has come close to leaving Real Madrid at points during the last 18 months, but his high salary, believed to be around the €10M per year mark, has scuppered potential deals.

Now though the Brazilian is prepared to make a personal sacrifice to secure a return to Milan.

"For me it is a delicate situation", said Kaka to Gazzetta dello Sport after dinner with Robinho last night.

"If Real and Milan come to an agreement, I am ready to sacrifice for a return to Milan."

Kaka has also been targeted by clubs from the United States and China, but Milan is his preferred destination by a long way.

The Brazilian produced some of his best-ever form for the Rossoneri, being hailed as the world’s top attacking midfielder as a result.

His return would also be hugely popular with the Milan fans.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Kaka Ready To Make Sacrifice To Secure AC Milan Return Empty Re: Kaka Ready To Make Sacrifice To Secure AC Milan Return

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:45 pm

he has said this before. this whole supposed loan deal has been on the table before

last time it didnt work because milan wanted madrid to still pay half his wages. i mean come on lol, that makes no sense

my guess is the same thing will happen unless kaka is willing to resign a contract severely cutting his wages which i doubt will happen. hes seemed pretty comfortable up until this point.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Kaka Ready To Make Sacrifice To Secure AC Milan Return Empty Re: Kaka Ready To Make Sacrifice To Secure AC Milan Return

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:04 pm

about time id say

I nevrr understand why mou puts him in when we need to win, literally its like playing with a man less. he only ever performs against ajax and espanyol. very very dissapointing transfer this was. didnt work out for him at all
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:22 pm

Fluminense also interested in Kaka, according to Marca.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:53 pm

hes cost us close to 100 mil since hes been at the club. transfer cost and salary included

players are bought for a high price and paid high wages because they can help a team win games, in turn wining trophies.

kaka has contributed the least to the team. compared to other player and their pay package.

canales could have been in the team if kaka left in the summer. and i'm sure he would have been better than kaka.

i'm a kaka fan but he need to leave to revive his career.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:46 am

hes almost 31. unfortunately theres no 'reviving' left.

the best thing for him would be to return to either milan or brazil or even try out the mls enjoy some playing time and wind down his career.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:28 am

vanDEEZ wrote:hes almost 31. unfortunately theres no 'reviving' left.

the best thing for him would be to return to either milan or brazil or even try out the mls enjoy some playing time and wind down his career.

i like kaka, he's not ready to be counted out as yet. he is not good as before but he is not a trash player. not as yet.

he needs to start for a good, decent team week in week out. if he was to go to milan as you say, and starts, that would be reviving his career. he has to stay in europe though.

he wants to play in the world cup and I want to see him play with the team at home and maybe win the world cup at home. would be nice for him.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:19 pm

In addition to AC Milan, also the Los Angeles Galaxy, according to Marca, are keen on Real Madrid 30 year old attacking midfielder Ricardo Kakà.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:11 pm

Real Madrid have put a €25m price-tag for any club who are interested in signing Kaka outright.

Milan have been in talks with Los Blancos in a bid to try and bring the Brazilian midfielder back to San Siro.

But according to Marca, the capital club have set a €25m price-tag on his head, a sum which has already scared off MLS club LA Galaxy.

The Serie A side will instead to try thrash out a loan-deal for the attacking midfielder, which Gazzetta dello Sport believe could be as long as 24 months.

Other reports in Italy however claim that the Rossoneri's vice-President Adriano Galliani wants a guarantee from Kaka that his wage demands will be extremely low, before negotiations progress any further.

The 30-year-old has already hinted that he would take a wage-cut to make sure the deal goes through.

And according to Sky Sport Italia, Milan would be willing to take him on-loan until June 2015 with €15m worth of wages spread over that period.

It would Kaka giving up on €10m during the same time-frame, practically having his pay.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:21 pm

It's time to let him go.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:33 pm

been saying this ever since the rumors started... He needs to move on if he wants to play. Not good enough to play for Madrid anymore. Those knee injuries *bleep* him up
Future
Future
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:17 pm

deal with milan broke down as i predicted it would. so i guess kaka wasnt ready to 'sacrifice' enough.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:27 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:deal with milan broke down as i predicted it would. so i guess kaka wasnt ready to 'sacrifice' enough.

No it was broken down due to fiscal reasons down to Milan's part and their unwillingness to pay the remaining sum needed for the annual instalments.

Can't really blame Kaka here.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:deal with milan broke down as i predicted it would. so i guess kaka wasnt ready to 'sacrifice' enough.

No it was broken down due to fiscal reasons down to Milan's part and their unwillingness to pay the remaining sum needed for the annual instalments.

when a player comes out and says he is willing to make sacrifices in order to make the jump, i assumed he was alluding to the fact that he would sign a new contract cutting his pay so that milan could afford it.

if that was never the case i dont understand why milan would even approach in the first place if they still arent able to afford his salary. the same talks went down over the summer and i believe even the summer before.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:43 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

when a player comes out and says he is willing to make sacrifices in order to make the jump, i assumed he was alluding to the fact that he would sign a new contract cutting his pay so that milan could afford it.

if that was never the case i dont understand why milan would even approach in the first place if they still arent able to afford his salary. the same talks went down over the summer and i believe even the summer before.

I understand your confusion since you don't know how Berlu and Galliani work in their fraudulent ways.

Its all a PR stunt for Milanisti just to say that "we tried" since the board has lost all competence to make the once shrewd and spectacular signings that we once did. I never was convinced from the get-go as its all a smokescreen.

Yes there were negotiations and talks to get him in but where the deal failed was that Madrid rightfully were asking for a high price of instalments to make up for losses, which was too much for Milan to afford.

Kaka was willing to cut his salary in half and even more for the sake of joining Milan but the talks broke down where Madrid demanded too much and not due to Kaka's decision.

Same talks last year? Well we got as close as we could this year but the same trend happened last year and the year before that for the reasons in which I explained in my first point as such is the deceptive way of Berlusconi & Galliani. Sadly some Milanisti are too stupid to learn from that.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:58 pm

my understanding of it is that it was a loan deal. milan wouldnt have to pay any transfer fees.

all they would have to do is pay salary

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:04 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:my understanding of it is that it was a loan deal. milan wouldnt have to pay any transfer fees.

all they would have to do is pay salary

A loan deal was the initial intention. Eventually it got to the usual Galliani loan deal with installments paid over 3 years which amounted to 7 million a year, to which the board has found fiscally impractical.

Kaka's salary was affordable as for the first time within the 3 year Transfer Saga, Berlu and Galliani didn't cite the wages as a problem, yet the difficulties of striking a deal which both parties mutually agreed on.

If there wasn't such respect and affable relations between both clubs then Perez would have told him to f**k off judging by Galliani's sly attempts.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:52 pm

Real Madrid have confirmed they are still in talks with AC Milan over a possible move for Kaka.

Kaka's future has been the subject of intense speculation for the last few weeks with the Brazilian well down the pecking order at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Milan vice-president Adriano Gallaini appeared to rule out a move for Kaka over the weekend after several rounds of talks between both clubs.

However, Real assistant manager Aitor Karanka has revealed talks are still ongoing and that a deal could still happen before the close of the transfer window.

"We are still negotiating over the Kaka situation and we'll see how it ends, otherwise he will be an extra man for the squad," said Karanka.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:35 pm

bound to fall through again.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:30 pm

The Rossoneri had been in advanced negotiations for the Brazilian before opting to pay €20m plus performance-related bonuses for Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli.

“The story with Kaka is definitively over,” explained Vice-President Adriano Galliani.

“Real Madrid wanted €18m for Kaka, but taking into account his age and the cost of his salary, it was frankly impossible.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:47 pm

ac milan swindled madrid.

we bought an injured Kaka of 65mil and they cant pay 20-25mil to take him back.

Milan knows teams arent coming in for him, so i am sure they will be back in the summer, trying to get him for less money or even trying to let the club release him. Basically taking advantage of the two clubs good relations.

Kaka isnt even in the squad this week. The club needs to play aggressive now, and force Kaka's agent to start negotiations with other clubs to get him off their hands.

It seems as if Kaka is comfortable on the bench making 10mil. Thought he had ambitions to play in the upcoming world cup. sad really.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down