DRK
FennecFox7
Dim123
Ganso
Milantildeath
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The return of Kaka? - Page 3 Empty Re: The return of Kaka?

Post by Forza Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:16 am

tonger wrote:we have a decent squad right now, however many uncertainties... our forward line is basically a mystery, albeit with promises if things do work in our favour with pato and SES especially.

our mid seems decent, nothing world class but they should be able to hold on their own. if kpb drops back to box-box, i like many people believe his performance will drop, and nocerino will prob be more defensive than last season. with these things said, i think we still have decent players and depth in the midfield with a lack of creativity even if kaka comes back.

our defense is the most uncertain of all.... with acerbi not looking convincing thus far, and the not-exactly-trustworhty mexes, and whoever that is gonna start at LB.... that is a defense line that has not work together AT ALL, lack of chemistry is a HUGE concern

the only relatively safe position is gk, abbiati has been good/great, amelia is ok for a back up and gabriel for the future thus far, good enough at least compared to the rest of our squad.

so to summarize, how our defense and forwards (injury-free?) turn out will dictate our season, and before we have seen some real games i hesitate to call us serie b material or mid-table. we are certainly not among the best in europe and have fallen behind juv quite a bit, and this is not acceptable imo.

I agree with all of this. I think Boateng in the 3-man mid will turn out better than expected. If he plays a little worse, that is ok as long as we get a natural TQ (like Kaka, or even Hernanes) to take that position.

My real concern is our defence. LB must be DS or Didac. No other player will suffice. All of out current CBs are utter garbage. They are completely unfit to be starters in our team. I would rather see two youth team players promoted than suffer the chaos of an Acerbi-Mexes partnership. I hope that the purchase of Yanga-Mbiwa goes through and that this is followed by Ogbonna's purchase. We need 2 new CBs. Remember last season when Silva was missing? In those weeks we were eliminated from the cup, lost our advantage in the Serie A and were knocked out of the CL. Now that Nesta is gone too, we will suffer twice as much if this is not rectified.

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:22 am

It's only a matter of time until we sign Yanga-Mbiwa, and I think Acerbi will surprise all of you, you can't judge him off of his first games, and he played well against Shalke
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:51 am

Cassano is 30 and yet everyone has him in their starting lineup but Kaka at 30 is too old?

silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:21 am

I would prefer Kaka as the AM and Cassano on the left side of our front two
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabea Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:30 pm

I would prefer the 4321 with Cassano and Kaka as AMs. I don't care who the striker is as long as he's clinical and have good movement in the box, Robinho and SES are both good enough as backups.

Rabea
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:07 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:We don't need Kaka, and i don't want him here. He'll just be a feel good signing and make us more of a joke than we already are.

This.

I'm sure that Kaka can perform fairly well, however that's not even the point, it's taking us in the wrong direction for the wrong reasons. A purely political signing which doesn't address any of our three biggest concerns: central/defensive midfield, a centre forward and a central defender.

Of course I would love to see Ricky score once more in our shirt. This isn't the fairytale our management wants it to be. Kaka's not returning as our young lover from the past, he's someone else's war widow now. Ronaldinho gave us a season of magic and it didn't ever justify his transfer. We can do so much better and if we bring back Kaka and call it a big move in the market then we're years away from the top.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:08 am

thats well said dostovsky.

though i feel that kaka has lot to give. my only problem is that he is going to cost us more money on a very short term.

i dont think kaka has lost any of his attributes though. he would fit well at milan.

i have learnt from pirlo that if a players gets good motivation to start fresh he will find a way to be at the top of his game, just like pirlo did. and i gotta say i regret every moment when i slaughtered him saying pirlo is finished and he should move on.

anyway this milan will be still young and kaka as experienced player would be actually good. we can equip ourselves with young players in midfield and defense.

rossoneri ninja has a good point as well. kaka signing is definitely also made to feel good for milan fans to draw their attention from pissed off mood and recover the subscription. personally i think one of the reason why our season subscription dropped substantially was ever since kaka left, so both commercially we suffered too.

it would be nice to have him back though, i guess it will show the weakness of management that we arent much concerned about long term and just worried about short term fix.

actually i would like our club to focus on youth and be like BVB like emanuelson said.

but if kaka comes i have no problems, but under the condition that he lowers his wage to 5 million and real madrid substantially lowers their demand. if kaka doesnt arrive i wont be bitter. we have bigger problems elsewhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:03 am

I actually don't want a new Regista, I'd rather play Montolivo there. #JustSaying
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3