BarrileteCosmico
Eivindo
FennecFox7
Onyx
_LMG_10_
37 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Zlatan first goal with PSG, claims PSG are stronger than Milan - Page 3 Empty Re: Zlatan first goal with PSG, claims PSG are stronger than Milan

Post by forza.milan Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:32 pm

Surag wrote:Milan mostly play through the middle,they play narrow so obviously you would need a quality creative midfielder in that respect.

And who are you to make that call?

forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Zlatan first goal with PSG, claims PSG are stronger than Milan - Page 3 Empty Re: Zlatan first goal with PSG, claims PSG are stronger than Milan

Post by OLpower Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:32 pm

Paris has strenghtened their squad, but let's stop two minutes.

They had the stronger squad last year in Ligue 1 and finished second but they played badly. Their attackers were the only one pushing the team, but there were no cohesive force.

They are ultra favourite of Ligue 1 this year since, Lille and Montpellier lost their best player, since Lyon is money broke and since Marseille is in LOL situation.

But I seriously doubt they will be a force in Europe this year.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Very good goal. He has a habit of scoring goals which make the other team look helpless. There was literally nothing the defender could have done differently.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Ganso wrote:Psg have such a fvcking monster team.....I pity whoever faces them(bar barca).ibra was a goat with 0 support,now imagine him with lavezzi,Pastore,nene and verati.about the interview,sure it's direspectful,but it's the truth.they are twice team we are ATM.ibra and thiago were half of our team tbh

LOL.

What have Pastore, Nene and Verratti done to make them a monster team?

Pastore is an inconsistent flop, Nene is a europa league player at best and Verratti hasnt played a minute of top league football Laughing

People need to stop overrating PSG.

Silva, Lavezzi and Ibra are thier only truly " scary" players and none of them have done anything in the CL.

As i said before take Silva, Lavezzi and Ibra away and it's a EL team at best they aint scaring any of the Big CL sides.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:00 pm

awesome goal, reminded me of this one

on topic, this is just standard Ibra mercany-ing, like Mole said the only truly scary players at QSG are Ibra, TS and Lavezzi, honestly they still have Alex as a starting CB Laughing
having said that there is plenty of potetnial for QSG to become better then Milan but itll take a few seasons before we reach that point
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:06 pm

On squad talent they are better than Milan and that is all we can say,which i think what ibra meant too.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Adit wrote:On squad talent they are better than Milan and that is all we can say,which i think what ibra meant too.

On paper we would beat Milan atm, it means nothing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:12 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Whether he'll have greater support or not is irrelevant, we all know that Ibrahimovic is saying this because he probably believes his transfer to PSG is the biggest moment in French history and that he is the PSG squad. Laughing

I also understand that he is a little butthurt that we wanted his wages out along with Silva. Easy to hold a grudge against your old team for something like that.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Adit wrote:On squad talent they are better than Milan and that is all we can say,which i think what ibra meant too.

would you? affraid
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Adit wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

would you? affraid

After Milan selling players yes, on paper we would but we would get battered in reality.

Paper means nothing in reality.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:11 am

MrDeeds wrote:
Surag wrote:Ok PSG havent played a single competitive game yet with their newly assembled team..

But a creative midfield containing the likes of Veratti,Nene and Pastore is arguably much better than what Zlatan had to play with last season i mean Nocerino,Boateng,Muntari,Emmanuelson ,thats nowhere near creative along with Seedorf who you couldnt expect to deliver the goods week in week out..

No midfielders there bro :coffee:
(Veratti doens't count)

Infinitely better than those scraps at Milan..Muntari,Nocerino,Emmanuelson and Boateng(at AM)..Atleast they've got players who can pass,even Motta is pretty good passer..

I havent watched PSG's games maybe Nick and Sports can shed some light on where Pastore plays..I heard he plays pretty deep ,so there you go..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:17 am

Disagree with Ibra... Being better on paper doesn't even tell half the story. We'll have to see for ourselves how both teams perform before comparing.

Brilliant goal though.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:36 am

I don't particularly like Ibrahimovic's attitude, work ethic, or the false sense of entitlement he seems to convey on the field, but he was and is a GOAT since his days w/ my beloved Juve.......there, I said it :bow: :bow: :bow:

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:49 am

Dat goal :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Direxius Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:42 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:Forget the goal, watch the halftime interview. No respect for Milan.

[flash(425,350)] [/flash]
There is no need for him to hold any respect for Milan, it's his choice, and anyways he voiced truth, I'd make a safe bet Milan won't win anything of worth, if anything this season. Their squad and situation is a bit of a joke.
Direxius
Direxius
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Bénin wrote:He is just saying that because he want to show he is happy with his new team . Superb goal

Pretty much this. I really don't know how this is disrespectful to Milan. If he said that PSG weren't that great then what was the point of him being at PSG. It would be more disrespectful for PSG fans... Having confidence in a team is always good signs. No disrespect to either Milan, PSG or Barca. Good goal.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:01 pm

Oh how i hope PSG fail next season this fantasy football mode that they are in have everyone in a craze that somehow they are going to be this all mighty machine next season but it takes alot more than just buying players to amount to anything and football isn't a dick measuring contest between rich people they need to do alot more before they can be compared to Milan ALOT.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:06 pm

They are better than Milan on paper though as Man City found out, money isn't everything. Performance on the pitch is what matters to find success in Champions League...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Direxius Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:14 pm

nichabr wrote:Oh how i hope PSG fail next season this fantasy football mode that they are in have everyone in a craze that somehow they are going to be this all mighty machine next season but it takes alot more than just buying players to amount to anything and football isn't a dick measuring contest between rich people they need to do alot more before they can be compared to Milan ALOT.
They are not comparing them selves with milan based on history, they can't or else they'd look like clowns.

Lets not lose focus on what PSG is trying to do here..They want to become a household name around the world, and build a football dynasty by playing and winning, which is exactly what their players and their fans want.

Right now their situation is head and shoulder's better than milan's. They are better economically and have a better squad, and that can't be argued in my opinion.

So considering this, what more is there to say? PSG want to make history just like any other club out there, what's so wrong...and yes i expect banter about money and who knows what other things can be said, but i find that to be irrelevant. Just let them be, no harm is being done to milan here no need to be defensive.
Direxius
Direxius
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:23 pm

The butthurt in this forum is strong Surprised
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:48 pm

People are making this to be way too big a deal. He probably thinks that just by virtue of having him in their team they're better, that's the kind of person Zlatan is. Respect is overrated in football anyways.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by droit_au_but Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Why must the year that will go down as our worst in history also be the finest moment of PSG?

droit_au_but
droit_au_but
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:59 pm

droit_au_but wrote:Why must the year that will go down as our worst in history also be the finest moment of PSG?
Your year can't be worse than mine. :coffee:

RWO got relegated to the 4th Liga Sad
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Marsielle fan :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by droit_au_but Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:16 pm

rwo power wrote:
droit_au_but wrote:Why must the year that will go down as our worst in history also be the finest moment of PSG?
Your year can't be worse than mine. :coffee:

RWO got relegated to the 4th Liga Sad

That is a shame, can't say I know much of RWO but relegation is never a happy time

Barrettinator wrote:Marsielle fan :bow:

Hah, 3938 posts and yet no idea who I am. We will get along very nicely Barrettinator
droit_au_but
droit_au_but
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:22 pm

droit_au_but wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:Marsielle fan :bow:

Hah, 3938 posts and yet no idea who I am. We will get along very nicely Barrettinator
hmm

You been on this forum before?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next