BarrileteCosmico
Eivindo
FennecFox7
Onyx
_LMG_10_
37 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Zlatan first goal with PSG, claims PSG are stronger than Milan - Page 4 Empty Re: Zlatan first goal with PSG, claims PSG are stronger than Milan

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:22 am

droit_au_but wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:Marsielle fan :bow:

Hah, 3938 posts and yet no idea who I am. We will get along very nicely Barrettinator
hmm

You been on this forum before?

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Zlatan first goal with PSG, claims PSG are stronger than Milan - Page 4 Empty Re: Zlatan first goal with PSG, claims PSG are stronger than Milan

Post by droit_au_but Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:27 am

Barrettinator wrote:
droit_au_but wrote:

Hah, 3938 posts and yet no idea who I am. We will get along very nicely Barrettinator
hmm

Barrettinator wrote:
droit_au_but wrote:

hmm

Oh yes, I've been here since the original days of when it was a cheap link from the goal.com website, then when it was overhauled into a better forums, then eventually made into this website when goal.com dumped the forums. I've been here quite a while, lurking in the shadows, waiting when to strike. Now it is 830 here and I am bored, so I return to wreak havoc across the country

But where are my manners? I am Mat, king of all things OM and wizard of the 5th battalion of the sparkling water knights of olde. How do you do fair knight of Chelsea?
droit_au_but
droit_au_but
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:29 am

droit_au_but wrote:
droit_au_but wrote:

hmm

Oh yes, I've been here since the original days of when it was a cheap link from the goal.com website, then when it was overhauled into a better forums, then eventually made into this website when goal.com dumped the forums. I've been here quite a while, lurking in the shadows, waiting when to strike. Now it is 830 here and I am bored, so I return to wreak havoc across the country

But where are my manners? I am Mat, king of all things OM and wizard of the 5th battalion of the sparkling water knights of olde. How do you do fair knight of Chelsea?[/quote]
Haha! I didn't even look at your join date Razz

I'm Barrett. Just coasting along for the summer Very Happy
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by droit_au_but Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:33 am

Well hello there friend
droit_au_but
droit_au_but
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:33 am

DROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:13 am

droit_au_but wrote:
rwo power wrote:
droit_au_but wrote:Why must the year that will go down as our worst in history also be the finest moment of PSG?
Your year can't be worse than mine. :coffee:

RWO got relegated to the 4th Liga Sad
That is a shame, can't say I know much of RWO but relegation is never a happy time
Ah well, I guess no one here but some select German fans actually know RWO. Our first league time is more than 40 years past and we have been floating between 2nd and 4th league ever since. But we will prevail!

And it is great to have you back! *boogie*
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by droit_au_but Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:26 am

RedOranje wrote:DROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh hey there big Red, how's life?

rwo power wrote:
droit_au_but wrote:
rwo power wrote:
droit_au_but wrote:Why must the year that will go down as our worst in history also be the finest moment of PSG?
Your year can't be worse than mine. :coffee:

RWO got relegated to the 4th Liga Sad
That is a shame, can't say I know much of RWO but relegation is never a happy time
Ah well, I guess no one here but some select German fans actually know RWO. Our first league time is more than 40 years past and we have been floating between 2nd and 4th league ever since. But we will prevail!

And it is great to have you back! *boogie*

It's good to be back!
droit_au_but
droit_au_but
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:34 am

It's going. Good to have you back.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:27 am

lol ibra, saying difference between allegri and ancelotti, the new coach wants to play the way i like.... rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4