Albiceleste
Harmonica
RedOranje
S
Brigate Rossonere
32 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Next Thursday Inter will be stripped of the 2006 Scudetto - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Thursday Inter will be stripped of the 2006 Scudetto

Post by Vibe Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:51 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
bhends wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:One less Scudetto won in the court by Inter.

So that brings the "court scudetti" count to:

Milan: 1
Inter: 0

:coffee:

How are we on 1?

Next Thursday Inter will be stripped of the 2006 Scudetto - Page 2 Facepalm

Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Next Thursday Inter will be stripped of the 2006 Scudetto - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Thursday Inter will be stripped of the 2006 Scudetto

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:00 pm

RedOranje wrote:Boy, I can't wait until I have to close this thread.

I hope that I will have that honor Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Only one they are taking back? Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:53 pm

One day i hope Italian football is clean (lol)
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:41 am

So many flaws with the whole trial... from extreme conflicts of interest to Christian Vieri's admittance.

But let's strip it down...

right, right down...

It seems there's no such thing as "innocent until proven guilty" in Italy. So that's flawed.

We were never proven guilty of anything. What the hell were we proven guilty of? Furthermore, we were only given hours to form a defence- which is impossible to do.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:46 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:wasnt even theirs in the first place to be stripped

Next Thursday Inter will be stripped of the 2006 Scudetto - Page 2 Juvemerda

If it wasn't for Berlusconi, then you guys wouldn't have got all those successes in the past two decades for sure. It was actually Berlsuconi who started buying all the world's superstars out of his own pocket. And also, we know how dodgy the man is... :coffee:

edit: I know that pic is more jovial than anything, and so is what I've said Very Happy
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:06 am

Hopefully Juve get it back...

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:18 am

So has like... any team actually won the league... by you know... playing football? Suspect

Or is it all settled in court at the end of the year? confused

:geek:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:20 am

ynwa wrote:So has like... any team actually won the league... by you know... playing football? Suspect

David Trezeguet: “I will always be a Juventus fan. Actually, the day in which Juve win the Scudetto, I will go to Turin and ask the Agnellis to create a shirt with the third star. And I will be the first to wear it. The two titles they took away from us were a sensational injustice. I think that. Those who love Juve think that. But I am convinced that some of the Inter players who I have spoken to also think that. Go and look back at the footage of those seasons. Go and look back at our goals. There weren’t any tricks. The only trick is that we were the strongest.

“The most beautiful victory in my 10 years in bianconero was the promotion from Serie B to Serie A. A fantastic life experience. The fans considered us heroes, because we chose to stay. We felt love, encouragement. And around us, we saw the kids who now are great players. I think of Chiellini, and of Marchisio. If someone thought they could kill Juventus by throwing us into Serie B, then they are completely wrong. That experience has only made the Juventus world bigger.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:33 am

MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan wrote:
ynwa wrote:So has like... any team actually won the league... by you know... playing football? Suspect

David Trezeguet: “I will always be a Juventus fan. Actually, the day in which Juve win the Scudetto, I will go to Turin and ask the Agnellis to create a shirt with the third star. And I will be the first to wear it. The two titles they took away from us were a sensational injustice. I think that. Those who love Juve think that. But I am convinced that some of the Inter players who I have spoken to also think that. Go and look back at the footage of those seasons. Go and look back at our goals. There weren’t any tricks. The only trick is that we were the strongest.

“The most beautiful victory in my 10 years in bianconero was the promotion from Serie B to Serie A. A fantastic life experience. The fans considered us heroes, because we chose to stay. We felt love, encouragement. And around us, we saw the kids who now are great players. I think of Chiellini, and of Marchisio. If someone thought they could kill Juventus by throwing us into Serie B, then they are completely wrong. That experience has only made the Juventus world bigger.

Trezeguet is a legend. Very Happy

Was joking btw.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:00 am

So anything official?
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:08 am

Yesterday was thursday....Today it is friday...

We we we so excited :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:23 am

.....................................................................................FAIL...........................................................................
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:36 am

VibeTribe wrote:Yesterday was thursday....Today it is friday...

We we we so excited :coffee:

Hahahaha it's still thursday here and in Italy. That's why I posted.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:44 am

VibeTribe wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:
bhends wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:One less Scudetto won in the court by Inter.

So that brings the "court scudetti" count to:

Milan: 1
Inter: 0

How are we on 1?

Next Thursday Inter will be stripped of the 2006 Scudetto - Page 2 Facepalm

When Inter are stripped of 2006 title it will go to no-one just like 2005. I don't see why Milan would be on 1?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:46 am

2006 scudetto revocation, Moratti doesn’t believe it

Tomorrow Abete will receive the conclusions from the Juve exposition.

Moratti: the 2006 scudetto stays with Inter

Tomorrow Palazzi will give his revelations to the FIGC. The decision of the Cf will arrive in July. Juve (who gave their views) are not talking but are anxiously waiting.

And the thread was made on Monday and says next Thursday, not this Thursday.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:35 pm

I have a question: are stars regulated by the Italian FA or is it completely up to the club? Let's say Bari wanted to add prestige to their badge so they added a star, could they do that?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:37 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I have a question: are stars regulated by the Italian FA or is it completely up to the club? Let's say Bari wanted to add prestige to their badge so they added a star, could they do that?

I think they are regulated, but we will see for certain when we next win a scudetto as we will probably add a 3rd Cool
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Thanks. Hopefully Juve will get their stars again, and I don't mean the ones above the jersey Very Happy
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:55 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I have a question: are stars regulated by the Italian FA or is it completely up to the club? Let's say Bari wanted to add prestige to their badge so they added a star, could they do that?
it's regulated by the FIGC, u just can't add it on your badge as prestige
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:When Inter are stripped of 2006 title it will go to no-one just like 2005. I don't see why Milan would be on 1?

1906 Scudetto

Juve and Milan 0-0 in the final

The repeat leg necessary for the tiebreaker supposed to occur on neutral ground
The federation instead awarded home ground to Milan for reasons unknown, Juve felt cheated and refused to play in the tiebreaking leg

Federation awarded the title to milan :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:36 pm

bhends wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:When Inter are stripped of 2006 title it will go to no-one just like 2005. I don't see why Milan would be on 1?

1906 Scudetto

Juve and Milan 0-0 in the final

The repeat leg necessary for the tiebreaker supposed to occur on neutral ground
The federation instead awarded home ground to Milan for reasons unknown, Juve felt cheated and refused to play in the tiebreaking leg

Federation awarded the title to milan :coffee:

This was when there was only 1 Milan team correct?? Also it wasn't even at Milan's home stadium although it was still in Milan. Juventus forfeited when they decided to protest instead of just playing the game.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:53 pm

So its Thursday..... Laughing
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:29 am

Thursday is past.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by ciro1316 Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:02 am

when will the world let calcioppoli die it is so old. let it die and let moggi back in the game so Italy can rise to the top again say what you will I'm no juve fan but moggi was good really good

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:07 am

Will Juve get that Scudetto back?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next