Albiceleste
Harmonica
RedOranje
S
Brigate Rossonere
32 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Next Thursday Inter will be stripped of the 2006 Scudetto - Page 4 Empty Re: Next Thursday Inter will be stripped of the 2006 Scudetto

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Next Thursday Inter will be stripped of the 2006 Scudetto - Page 4 Empty Re: Next Thursday Inter will be stripped of the 2006 Scudetto

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:05 pm

171, 000 wiretapes Interisti :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:07 pm

HAHAHAHA LETS GO PARTY TONIGHT
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:11 pm

sciacca wrote:171, 000 wiretapes Interisti :coffee:

so what you are saying is, that the team that supposedly "master-minded Calciopoli" , as Juve fans have been claiming for 5 years, the team that "organised all these wire taps and recordings illegally and leaked them to a biased newspaper" ... somehow also decided to record 171,000 conversations incriminating themselves? OK...

Lets take the argument that someone else recorded these conversations... The team that "had the investigators and police in their pockets" decided that 171000 wiretaps of evidence incriminating themselves, are not worth getting rid off? Yes, we'll just keep them around.....Sure..
Ill say what ive been saying for years... keep dreaming
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Moey86 wrote:
sciacca wrote:171, 000 wiretapes Interisti :coffee:

so what you are saying is, that the team that supposedly "master-minded Calciopoli" , as Juve fans have been claiming for 5 years, the team that "organised all these wire taps and recordings illegally and leaked them to a biased newspaper" ... somehow also decided to record 171,000 conversations incriminating themselves? OK...

Lets take the argument that someone else recorded these conversations... The team that "had the investigators and police in their pockets" decided that 171000 wiretaps of evidence incriminating themselves, are not worth getting rid off? Yes, we'll just keep them around.....Sure..
Ill say what ive been saying for years... keep dreaming

Moey put it this way.

Inter = 171,000 wiretapes
Juve = 25 wiretapes

Now these were all proven to be Inter's. Some leaked to the public, with Morratti bribing refs with money and gifts.
Please don't question that information, if you don't believe me. Well then don't. All I can tell you is that these have been also within TG1 and Sky TG 24, have reported it too. This is not a sport issue, it's also a controversy all around Italy. All i can tell you is that the wiretaps are legit. If you don't believe me, fine. Go look for yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Moratti organizes 170,000 wiretaps of his own team, and only 25 of the team that he created a devious and impossibly perfect plan "to destroy"

.....aaaaaaand you don't realize how retarded that sounds?

Is this real life?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:00 pm

bhends wrote:Moratti organizes 170,000 wiretaps of his own team, and only 25 of the team that he created a devious and impossibly perfect plan "to destroy"

Is this real life?

When did I ever say any of that lmao?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:01 pm

bhends wrote:Moratti organizes 170,000 wiretaps of his own team, and only 25 of the team that he created a devious and impossibly perfect plan "to destroy"

Is this real life?

He created enough to get them convicted, which he did. Telecom employees were jailed for tape editing associated with the 2006 Calciopoli scandal so don't give me that.

P.S. "Retarded" is offensive.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:04 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:

Is this real life?

He created enough to get them convicted, which he did. Telecom employees were jailed for tape editing associated with the 2006 Calciopoli scandal so don't give me that.

Your posts are offensive to my intelligence, you don't see me complaining :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Bhends I'm still waiting... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:13 pm

bhends wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Is this real life?

Your posts are offensive to my intelligence, you don't see me complaining :coffee:

As Antonio said, no response, just pure ad hominem arguments which show you have no explanation and no defence for what you said. Great arguing skills by the way, it's always nice to see personal insults and derogatory comments spewed.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:18 pm

sciacca wrote:Bhends I'm still waiting... :coffee:

Was distracted, although I find myself in the mood to once again dig up the horse and mercilessly beat its decaying body.

The assertion of many of the Juve fans of goal legacy is that calciopoli was created by Moratti to "destroy" Juve.

I just point out how "slow or limitated in intellectual understanding and awareness, emotional development, academic progress, etc." it was to claim that A) Moratti created Calciopoli to destroy Juve, while SIMULTANEOUSLY claiming that B) There are 171,000 wiretaps of Inter and only 25 of Juve

Those two claims cannot co-exist at the same time in the mind of a sane individual. If you can't recognize why that is, there is really no point in trying to explain it to you...
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Yes, however you claimed I said Moratti created them, when did I say this? :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Well actually when trying to dissect your original post it was moey that suggested that that was where you were going, and when you quoted his post (which basically said the same thing I said) and made no attempt to either distance yourself or correct his theory, I concluded that that must have been what you meant

Also:

sciacca wrote:with Morratti bribing refs with money and gifts.

If these exist, why haven't we been found guilty?

Next Thursday Inter will be stripped of the 2006 Scudetto - Page 4 340-95
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4