Cotes
RealGunner
Tomasso Nerazzurro
justdoit_
Dnmac4-New
33 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you people still doubt Damiao - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you people still doubt Damiao

Post by Ganso Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:49 pm

And when did i say damiao Is better than r9 :facepalm:

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Do you people still doubt Damiao - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you people still doubt Damiao

Post by julias Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:03 pm

A lot of the posters on here remind me of that kid at school who got crap marks in exams because he never read the questions properly.

Don't assume it makes you look like a d1ckhead...
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:35 pm

julias wrote:A lot of the posters on here remind me of that kid at school who got crap marks in exams because he never read the questions properly.

Don't assume it makes you look like a d1ckhead...
exactly lol
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:58 pm

he is brazils bendtner, only bendtner has scored more goals in the champions league and international competitions bounce
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:12 am

He's doing fine at the moment

But IMO he'll reach Fabiano's level at best.
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4-New Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:47 am

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:he is brazils bendtner, only bendtner has scored more goals in the champions league and international competitions bounce

See this is what I'm talking about. You do know he totally dominates his domestic league correct?

He dominates every level of competition he is put up against yet he is compared to Bendtner.

We have Damiao is no one. And comparing him to Huntelaar although there games couldn't be more different. I've never seen Hunter flick the ball over defenders heads any time he feels like it.

The lack of information for anything non European on this board is just flat out lame on this board. This board attracts some of the most plastic football fans I have ever seen in my life.

Dnmac4-New
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:53 am

We get it he's good.

But I have reservations, many strikers have dominated that league, we need to actually see him in Europe to say he's completely legit.But we have no reason to doubt him whatsoever.....it's just he really hasn't done enough for us to get that excited.

Personally I dislike that flick move, it seems more style than substance, but it seems to work for him.

Anyway hopefully he comes to Europe soon so you we can start talking about him more and thus not personally insult you.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4-New Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:01 am

Le Samourai wrote:We get it he's good.

But I have reservations, many strikers have dominated that league, we need to actually see him in Europe to say he's completely legit.But we have no reason to doubt him whatsoever.....it's just he really hasn't done enough for us to get that excited.

Personally I dislike that flick move, it seems more style than substance, but it seems to work for him.

Anyway hopefully he comes to Europe soon so you we can start talking about him more and thus not personally insult you.

He's done just as much as Neymar. In fact he's scored in a Libertadores final I don't remember Neymar doing that he also scored against Barca with Inter and we know what happened when Neymar stepped up against BArca with Santos, he looked a fish out of water. I know they were different circumstances but still, it is what it is.

Is Neymar not legit because he's not in Europe?

Once Chelsea bought Oscar he was suddenly legit although Damiao has been the star of the same team there on and easily there best player.

But once EPL fans hear there teams are connected with player x from Brazil they are automatically the shit even though they have never seen them play.

Dnmac4-New
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:14 am

Dnmac4-New wrote:He's done just as much as Neymar. In fact he's scored in a Libertadores final I don't remember Neymar doing that he also scored against Barca with Inter and we know what happened when Neymar stepped up against BArca with Santos, he looked a fish out of water. I know they were different circumstances but still, it is what it is.

Once Chelsea bought Oscar he was suddenly legit although Damiao has been the star of the same team there on and easily there best player.

But once EPL fans hear there teams are connected with player x from Brazil they are automatically the shit even though they have never seen them play.

You're throwing around a lot of accusations about BPL fans. I seriously doubt any BPL fans were claiming Oscar was the shit just because Chelsea signed him. Most posters on the forum have been talking about bits and pieces they have seen of him and have made judgments on how they think he will perform for Chelsea.

I'll be honest, I don't care for the Olympics in football so i'm not really fussed about how anyone has been performing, however Damiao does look good so far, but that's just it for me, he's good.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:20 am

Get rid of the hipster act it's getting old already bub.

Oscar was getting hype on here long before Chelsea bid for him. It was after his performances in the friendlies before the build-up to the Olympics that most people on here started to take notice of him. Guy was thrown into a dysfunctional team and completely ran the show. Brazil suddenly looked competent both offensively and defensively and were no longer struggling to get the ball out of their half.

Neymar has scored 30 in 30 app for Santos this year which I'm certain is a better record than Damiao's yet you think he's all style and no substance. So stop using the goal record argument. See Gomez and Huntelaar. Btw Neymar has scored in a Libetedores final get your facts right.

No one is saying he isn't a good player. Most of us admitted as much in the Olympics thread in the International section but we aren't ready to crown him the second coming of Pele just because he's shone in an U-23 tournament. His performances haven't been as good for the senior team and his pathetic record shows that.

I like him the Lambreta move is sick, he opens up alot of space for the creative players with his hold up play and physicallity and he works hard for the team, pressuring defenders on the ball and tracking back when needed (along with Neymar and Oscar) unlike previous Brazilian 9's but for now all he really is a good player.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:22 am

Neymar did score in the libertadores final brah.....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:17 am

I'm not actually sure whether I love or despise Dnmac's me vs the world attitude.

I think it just annoys me.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 am

---------------?------------------
Alves-TS-David Luiz-Marcelo
------------Ramires----------
---Oscar-------------Ganso
Hulk------Damiao-----N11

World Cup 2014..... hmm
Quite an interesting potential lineup, with guys like Lucas M., Lucas Leiva, Pato, the Silva twins and Romulo still available. It'd be nice to see Kaka regain some form as well, and Brazil seems to really have a shot. Personally i think Spain is still too powerful, but Being held in Brazil, it's almost as if Brazil has to be the obligatory winner.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:52 am

Oh hell, forgot about Dede!!!! Damn, they actually have depth. I really hope the manager uses these guys soon.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4-New Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:15 pm

izzy wrote:
Dnmac4-New wrote:He's done just as much as Neymar. In fact he's scored in a Libertadores final I don't remember Neymar doing that he also scored against Barca with Inter and we know what happened when Neymar stepped up against BArca with Santos, he looked a fish out of water. I know they were different circumstances but still, it is what it is.

You're throwing around a lot of accusations about BPL fans. I seriously doubt any BPL fans were claiming Oscar was the shit just because Chelsea signed him. Most posters on the forum have been talking about bits and pieces they have seen of him and have made judgments on how they think he will perform for Chelsea.

I'll be honest, I don't care for the Olympics in football so i'm not really fussed about how anyone has been performing, however Damiao does look good so far, but that's just it for me, he's good.

LOL, I did a very similar thread about Cazorla about a year ago before Malaga bought him and 80% of EPL fans thought he was a winger and 20 million for him wasn't a steal and he wasn't that great.

And BTW that 80% number is not an exaggeration what so ever. They claimed that he couldn't beat out Jesus Navas for playing time and the EPL had a lot of better wingers.

This is after he played in the CL for Villareal year after year and he played in a major European league.

BTW, you still see 30% of EPL fans say he's a winger.

Now that he's joining the EPL you see EPL fans actually give him some credit and suddenly they know he's alive. This isn't a shot at Arsenal fans by the way more so at this poster's insight about EPL fans.

Sorry to lump EPL fans together but IMO most of them don't follow other leagues or players and it's not just my opinion you can ask most of them and they brag about how watching any football in Spain outside Madrid and Barca is a waste of time and then don't even get me started about Serie A for some reason they seem to hate that league.

The reason I say this is most of the board is made up of EPL fans and that's where you see the anger in this thread come out as they comment all the time on players and leagues they know nothing about and don't watch.

You see LA Liga and Serie A fans take shots at the EPL but we still watch it but IMO those fans watch other leagues too and know of other players.

Dnmac4-New
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:30 pm

Dnmac4-New wrote:
Diego Armando Maradona wrote:he is brazils bendtner, only bendtner has scored more goals in the champions league and international competitions bounce

See this is what I'm talking about. You do know he totally dominates his domestic league correct?

He dominates every level of competition he is put up against yet he is compared to Bendtner.

We have Damiao is no one. And comparing him to Huntelaar although there games couldn't be more different. I've never seen Hunter flick the ball over defenders heads any time he feels like it.

The lack of information for anything non European on this board is just flat out lame on this board. This board attracts some of the most plastic football fans I have ever seen in my life.

Heres the thing, if brazil produces another phenom, like ronaldo or romario, i and most people will watch with interest, and give credit where its due and put the fact that the brazil domestic football is a shadow of what it used to be to one side as that kind of player would definately dominate anywhere

Now if you want us to be all excited about some second tier talent thats been stat padding and dominating an easy league forget it. How do you know what bendnter would be like with all the time and space attackers get in brazil?yes they get more time and space, im not eurocentric, its just a fact, when you watch games from brazil or highlight reels on the internet you cant ignore the fact that the defending is really bad. Olympics isnt much different either

Brazil domestic football used to be worth watching a long time ago but it isnt any more unless you have emotional attatchment to it or are waiting for the next big talent. The last brazil club game i watched on espn was just a game of "you attack we attack", the defending was so flimsy it couldve blown away in the wind
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:48 pm

our league used to be worse when ronaldo and romario played here,im just sayin
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:55 pm

If your talking about at the end of their careers, then yeah. But anyway, as i said you can still see the genius of those players regardless of where they play. And they both dominated in europe and at world cups if anyone needed convincing
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:08 pm

we had probably the best league in the world until the start of the 80s,then it became meh after europe started luring our best players out.R9,Romario,Ronaldinho,Rivaldo,Kaka,Cafu etc were all forged in a shitty league,even worse than today's one because our teams are financially very stable atm....you cant say that the 90-00 brasileirao these legends played is better than brasileirao from recent years because thats not true at all
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Im not saying 90-2000 was better, romario didnt play there in 90-95, when he went back he was about 30. Ronaldo left it when he was very very young. Neither of them played much in brazil during their young/prime years when brazil domestic football was bad
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:42 pm

Signing for Betis rofl

New Brazil #9 doe.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:42 pm

rofl
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:45 pm

Betis up 1-0 on Madrid tho :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:46 pm

B-Mac wrote:Betis up 1-0 on Madrid tho :coffee:

Dnmac is defended by B-Mac? i am shocked.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:14 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
B-Mac wrote:Betis up 1-0 on Madrid tho :coffee:

Dnmac is defended by B-Mac? i am shocked.

Laughing he's on my ignore list...that should be all I have to say about that
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:37 pm

Reported for double account.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next