windkick
che
Onyx
S32TABLANCA
jibers
Le Samourai
11 posters

Go down

Article I wrote about Ramos and Raul.   Empty Article I wrote about Ramos and Raul.

Post by Le Samourai Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:17 am

Last edited by Le Samourai on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Article I wrote about Ramos and Raul.   Empty Re: Article I wrote about Ramos and Raul.

Post by jibers Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:23 am

LOL forgot to put the not srs tag :facepalm:

reading it now
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Article I wrote about Ramos and Raul.   Empty Re: Article I wrote about Ramos and Raul.

Post by jibers Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:26 am

Hmm, not sure about Ramos tbh. Ramos is too unstable and under pressure the guy has shown he lacks composure and the right temperment.

Last edited by jibers on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:31 am

Lol yea.

I really don't think anyone in the world is sure about Ramos lmao other than me :coffee: (probably not even Ramos himself), but new season and all , thinking about why Raul was so important and why I like Ramos so much...just ended up being what it was about.

Honestly I just started writing a post about the new season and this is what it ended up as.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Wait, do you want literary or footballistic criticism? Is English your first language?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Ramos. :bow:

Best CB in the World.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:55 pm

pretty gay tbh :coffee:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:40 pm

mtfootball wrote:Ramos. :bow:

Best CB in the World.

scratch
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Ramos, same guy that lost his temper and pushed Puyol in the face right after winning the World Cup next to his side? Yea, sounds like a natural born leader and a real role model
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:00 pm

windkick wrote:Ramos, same guy that lost his temper and pushed Puyol in the face right after winning the World Cup next to his side? Yea, sounds like a natural born leader and a real role model

Yea, I mean this is way off. It's a pretty safe bet that in the Mou era if the team or coach for that matter loses there cool it's usually Pepe or Ramos at the heart of it.

I mean it looks like you put a lot of time and effort into this and I don't know why your calling it an article I mean who are you writing it for? But you may want to do an ounce of research as some of the claims you make are just off.

You do know he set the Real Madrid record for Red Cards in a career this year and has been sent off over 11 times while wearing there colors, right?

That's not showing heart and soul and fighting to the death, it's being selfish.

I mean I love him as as player and am one of the few non MAdrid fans who thinks he's a World Class defender but the tone of your article couldn't be more wrong.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:
windkick wrote:Ramos, same guy that lost his temper and pushed Puyol in the face right after winning the World Cup next to his side? Yea, sounds like a natural born leader and a real role model

I mean it looks like you put a lot of time and effort into this and I don't know why your calling it an article I mean who are you writing it for? But you may want to do an ounce of research as some of the claims you make are just off.

You do know he set the Real Madrid record for Red Cards in a career this year and has been sent off over 11 times while wearing there colors, right?

That's not showing heart and soul and fighting to the death, it's being selfish.

Nah didn't take long, took me about an hour last night, just wrote as I went didn't .Was really just writing it as a post but submitted it to Goldenfoot and Bleacher report.

I disagree.

I know he holds the record in red cards.....do you know who held the record before?

Hierro.

It's easy to say that's selfish, in fact I'd say the same about Pepe, but I look at Ramos, what he's done with the national team especially, and I see leadership qualities there.

He has the strongest personality of anyone in the team and he fights as hard as anyone, just how I see it.

It's understandable that Barca fans don't see it that way, he's openly pushed Puyol , openly lashed out at Messi, he's done alot of immature things because of losing, and from a Madrid fans' perspective I'm completely okay with that. I'm happy he hates losing to you so much that it makes him push one of his closest friends in this world to the ground.

But you shouldn't be.

There's a reason Puyol didn't make a big deal....he knows him, and he always has good things to say about him...as is the case with so many other great defenders.

Explaining the difference between what I see in him and people like Pepe and Artest and guys like that is tough and I'm not even going to attempt it right now, but it's just there, if you watch every Madrid game you'll see it.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:25 pm

Tsk tsk "messy hair", "crooked teeth" - you make it sound as if Raúl is ugly! As a matter of fact, I think he's looking much better than CRonaldo. Raúl's smile looks way cuter as he doesn't appear so artificial. :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:09 am

nicely written... still the man is Iker for me
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:36 am

"And as amazing a figure Raul was , it was time for a change, not for a descent into the marketing jungle that is world football, but for a return to the grit and valor that made the Romans the greatest empire the world had ever seen. That made the Spartans the warriors that freed Greece from Persia. We needed some of that."

are you seriously comparing an overpaid, pampered footballer who will throw themselves on the ground at the lightest of touches to win a free in whats still essentially just a game with THE FCUKING SPARTANS?!?! i mean the actually spartans who would strangle their own dogs theyd been given as puppies or throw away slightly deformed children just to prove how little sh1ts they actually gave! the same spartans who 300 of withstood the onslaught of a million persians?! and then theres the romans...just dont get me started!

in no way should a football player be ever mentioned in the same breath as a Spartan or Roman legionairre! its just plain wrong!

also, agree with the others! setting the record for the most amounts of red cards in about a third of the time that it took hierro doesnt take courage, valor, heart etc, just means you're stupid, immature, rash, and too much of a risk to be a captain! maybe in 5 years time he might be a possibility but for the moment that armband belongs to casilias!
Prometheus
Prometheus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:35 pm

also, just to reinforce just how spoilt, weak and wholely un-Spartan footballers are heres a hurling final in ireland last year, these lads are all amateurs who get nothing for playing except the sheer pleasure and enjoyment of it! seriously worth a watch to but all diving in football into perspective and how far from tough football defenders really are! enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVRspOFudB0&feature=related
Prometheus
Prometheus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:40 pm

BTW, if you want to see honest football with practically no diving and drama, the women U20 World Cup is currently played in Japan. :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:01 pm

rwo power wrote:BTW, if you want to see honest football with practically no diving, drama and no strength, pace or power whatsoever, the women U20 World Cup is currently played in Japan. :coffee:

:coffee:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:13 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:
rwo power wrote:BTW, if you want to see honest football with practically no diving, drama and no strength, pace or power whatsoever, the women U20 World Cup is currently played in Japan. :coffee:
:coffee:
Well, then you should probably keep out any sprinters but those from the US or Jamaica from the 100m, too, as they comparatively have no pace and no power either :coffee:
Mind you, women don't play against men for a reason, and their game may look slower, but if you consider that women weren't allowed to play football for decades, they have to catch up still.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:50 pm

The game yesterday is kind of what I was getting at.

He is a great player but way too undisciplined to be the type of person you are making him out to be.

IT just seems to me that him and Pepe are usually at the heart of the reason when Madrid loses games either losing there temper or making stupid mistakes especially about Barcelona.

I went on a huge rant about Valdes yesterday and have done so in the past and said he has the F*** up gene in him that he can try and hide but it always seems to pop up now and again.

It's the same with Ramos. He is a fantastic player and a great talent but he just can't be fully trusted especially against Barcelona the same way Raul could be.

To compare the two with that article you wrote is just way over the top as Raul is someone you stick on the field and can captain your team and you never have to worry about not to mention he is a model citizen off of it.

Ramos, well lets just say he is none of that although he is a great player.

And the first important game of the season he shows you exactly what I was talking about.

Iniesta is a tricky player and it's no shame to have him fool you in the box but being so close to the end line you can't go lunging in on him like that as everyone in the stadium knew he was going to cut back because there was just no room left.

A player of Ramos' caliber has to know that but he makes these mistakes time and again and then throw in the red cards and he is no where close to what Raul was.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Agree with dnmac, great player, just not a leader
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum