CBarca
Sir Psycho
BarcaKizz
Donuts
The Sanchez
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Joan Gamper Trophy: FC Barcelona vs Sampdoria - Page 2 Empty Re: Joan Gamper Trophy: FC Barcelona vs Sampdoria

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Khaled wrote:Sergi Roberto and Bartra proved that they are ready to play for the 1st team...

Deulofeu - very talented, but he's decision making :facepalm: Anyway, he's still 18 and another year in Segunda will help him a lot, he already started great by scoring a hattrick... Last season he finished the season with 9 goals and 7 assists (in 34 games, 23 starts) - Let's hope he can keep on improving...

Espinosa, if he's just better physically, he can become a World Class player...
He has great skills, technique, vision, can dribble etc..

Agree on Espinosa... kid has serious talent, really impressive. He's the most lightweight player I've ever seen though. He's built like a prepubescent boy.

Dos Santos is clearly gone for me... Him being in the stands the other night instead of Roberto proved that to me. Roberto seems to have matured a lot. I think a few of his last season's performances with the first team didn't reflect his ability.

I think Tello and Roberto could spend a lot of the season with the 1st team and Afellay, Fontas and DS could go.

BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Joan Gamper Trophy: FC Barcelona vs Sampdoria - Page 2 Empty Re: Joan Gamper Trophy: FC Barcelona vs Sampdoria

Post by Cotes Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:57 pm

banana Sampdoria Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:34 pm

free_cat wrote:Deulofeu needs to learn three things in his attacking game and will be unstoppable:

a) When he receives the ball and is double marked, pass the ball instantly. FAST. One touch if possible. Alexis or Pedro do this very well, they should tutor him.

b) When he receives the ball and is not double marked, he can go for the drible but should try to go for it with speed, instead of slowing down the tempo. (allowing the opposition team to come and double marking him). Robben and Di Maria do this great.

c) Should learn to move from wide to the middle and to come from deep to connect with the midfield and then pass it fast under pressure. Pedro does this very well and could tutor him.

He obviously has other problems but they are mostly physical, defensive and tactical.

Aside from that, he again showed he is a machine yesterday toying with Sampdoria defenders. He dribled like... 10 times?

Free being positive about Alexis.
Joan Gamper Trophy: FC Barcelona vs Sampdoria - Page 2 Mehro10002
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2