'Half of My Players Are A******s' - Montpellier chairman Louis Nicollin Blasts team after poor start

+3
EL Patron
urbaNRoots
Kaladin
7 posters

Go down

'Half of My Players Are A******s' - Montpellier chairman Louis Nicollin Blasts team after poor start Empty 'Half of My Players Are A******s' - Montpellier chairman Louis Nicollin Blasts team after poor start

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:52 pm

When asked if Montpellier can bounce back from a disappointing start, Nicollin responded "Yes, when you have intelligent guys. But I think half of the ones there are w*****s, so that won't work. I'm disappointed," reports RMCSport.

"Beware, I'm getting older and that this isn't a good Paillade. If you say nothing of the sort, then it's not La Paillade.

"I think the ones out there must pack their bags quickly and take themselves elsewhere so they don't shit on us any more.

"And so that Louis Nicollin and Michel Mezy can do some re-recruiting."

--------------

Does he think that blasting his players, would improve their confidence? I hope his team gets relegated
And send Mbiwa to us, kthxbai
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

'Half of My Players Are A******s' - Montpellier chairman Louis Nicollin Blasts team after poor start Empty Re: 'Half of My Players Are A******s' - Montpellier chairman Louis Nicollin Blasts team after poor start

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:58 pm

He's right, most of footballers are a*sholes. Why would u wish his team getting relegated? Just because he doesn't want to sell Milan a player? Not cool mate not cool.

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

'Half of My Players Are A******s' - Montpellier chairman Louis Nicollin Blasts team after poor start Empty Re: 'Half of My Players Are A******s' - Montpellier chairman Louis Nicollin Blasts team after poor start

Post by EL Patron Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:58 pm

He is just joking to be honest Laughing
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:05 pm

I like Nicollin for him speaking his mind and being so outsopken most of the time. And he is supporter of Lyon too.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:11 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:He's right, most of footballers are a*sholes. Why would u wish his team getting relegated? Just because he doesn't want to sell Milan a player? Not cool mate not cool.

Im not hating on the fact that he's not selling Mbiwa to us..

Its not about Mbiwa, its about how he treats the squad and staff, whenever i hear about him he's always bashing someone.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:37 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:He's right, most of footballers are a*sholes. Why would u wish his team getting relegated? Just because he doesn't want to sell Milan a player? Not cool mate not cool.

Im not hating on the fact that he's not selling Mbiwa to us..

Its not about Mbiwa, its about how he treats the squad and staff, whenever i hear about him he's always bashing someone.

The players know he doesn't mean it, he is just wants the club to do well.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:18 am

they won him the League 2 months ago and they are underdogs. A bit of patience...
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:34 pm

free_cat wrote:they won him the League 2 months ago and they are underdogs. A bit of patience...

da fuq
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Robbery wrote:
free_cat wrote:they won him the League 2 months ago and they are underdogs. A bit of patience...

da fuq

The awkward moment when you misread the sentence, fixed it for you Wink
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Potential wrote:
Robbery wrote:

da fuq

The awkward moment when you misread the sentence, fixed it for you Wink

ohh sorry
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down