JuvenelCuore
izzy
Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
24 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Would.... ?

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 6 Vote_lcap23%Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 12 ]
Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 6 Vote_lcap45%Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 24 ]
Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 6 Vote_lcap8%Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 6 Vote_lcap24%Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 53

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 6 Empty Re: Would Juve be a step up for Aguero?

Post by McLewis Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:01 pm

If I see any more ridiculous insults getting flung around thread from any side, this thread gets the lock.

Keep it civil, fellas.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 6 Empty Re: Would Juve be a step up for Aguero?

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Right now it is a side step for Aguero if he goes to Juve, but Aguero can make it a step up by helping Juve to make a comeback.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Well right now both Atletico and Juventus are on a similar level so therefore he wouldn't be making a step up. However Juventus are rebuilding and it might be a wise move in the long term. If he wants instant success then he should move to Real Madrid.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:00 pm

Juve is defo a step up from Atletico, but there is no higher summit than RM
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Not in short term (I don't think Juve will compete for the title next season yet), could be a step up in long term but it's risky. If I was Aguero, I'd be 50-50 about whether to take the risk or not.

Anyway, Aguero should get CL football, and with Italy left with only 3 CL spots now, I'm thinking he could get better guarantees of CL football in other leagues and teams. But if he's choices are between staying at Atletico and moving to Juventus, he probably should move.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Guys, it's a step up as Atletico is selling their best players.
They will not be competitive, Juventus is an ambitious club at the very least.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:59 pm

I think that Juve right now > Atletico, so I consider it a small step up... But if we do return as a top club then of course it'll be a big step up.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:23 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:People are acting as if Juventus is some second rate. They have had some tough years, but they are still a legendary club.

They will rebuild themselves and be great again. This is the time for Aguero to come in and become the big man. He'd always have enormous pressure at Madrid.

Juve > Atletico anyway. With Juventus there is a chance they will win the Scudetto at least, Pathetico winning La Liga is IMPOSSIBLE.

Thank you. Somebody recognizes the situation at Juventus, as do players. Players understand that we were once a great club, and even though we are in a rough patch, we will one day return to being the Juventus the world has respected and feared.

@Milanista: I was never proven wrong, so keep "LOL'ing" because I'm pretty sure you are the only one who is doing that as of now. Not to mention you're about 8 hours too late.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:10 am

milanista99 wrote:I am lolling at this thread.

Nelcuore continually being proven wrong.

Sciacca: NELCUORE IS ON FIRE!!!!!!1111111
Lmao it was pretty obvious,nick destroying every arguments with ease while some juve fans screaming-5-0,barcaaa,lost,250 million spend .hahaha..

then sciacca:OMG juvenelcore is on fire

LMAO,
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:13 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

1) What happened to the Copa del Rey ? And really ? You're happy with that ? Barca won the league and the CL and you're happy with the CdR ? Nice ambition for Aguero.

2) Kaka was injured, yes, and what did Madrid do to help ? Put in a bench player ? You bought and replaced him to the point where he knew he was out of the club. When a player is injured and is valuable you don't go out and buy more. Nice try.

3) Aguero coming means he's wanted by the coach ? Yeah, everyone decent is seemed to be wanted by Madrid. Nothing special. Amauri was even wanted by Madrid. I'm sure Aguero will keep that in the back of his mind.

Yh im happy with that, we beat the greatest barcelona of all time, our biggest rival, in a final, after they trashed talked us and announced they were bringing their A game. If you dont think that's an achievement you are delusional, they look almost invincible. we are going step by step, we will compete for la liga again, and try to reach the finals of the CL, the semis werent too bad, but we are potential winner, after 5 years of nothing. Dont know for you, but im proud of my team.

2) lol, you think we are going to put our team in hold for a player that chose his NT over us, and failed to take care of his injury? he almost ruined his career. He can coexist in our team the way it is right now. But he isnt going to be an handicap for us trying to compete with barcelona, just no, lol. The guy is a liability, he isnt getting younger, and we wont entrust the future of our club to him. We are in the business of winning, seems like not even qualifying for the EL is taking a shot on your competitive spirit dude.

3) according to shitty italians medias, amauri is wanted by real. acoording to those same shitty medias, every olayer is wanted by juventus, and you have signed them multiple times if i recall. you talk up about the quality of our signings? lol, i wouldnt go that way if i were you, given the kind of players you signed, you cant even quality for the EL ffs, dont go that road, 90% of the signing we make walk into your 1st eleven.

1) That's sad. Hundreds of millions of dollars on coaches and players leads you to a [broken] Copa del Rey and for you that is satisfying ? You beat Barcelona 1/5 times and were dominated the rest of the time and you feel happy ? I thought Real were a big club. Hercules fan praise the fact they beat Barcelona, and so do Real Madrid fans evidently. Great ambition for Aguero to thrive in; I'm sure he'll be ecstatic beating Barcelona...only once though, let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

2) A handicap ? Yeah, because clearly you did better without him. So you justify buying another player for two league fixtures, maybe a Copa del Rey clash ? The rest of La Liga don't come close to challenging, so yeah that is some sound logic. A handicap would imply he would hold you back, but quite frankly, Real Madrid were destroyed each and every fixture so I don't really see the correlation. Madrid just has no sympathy or love for their players; look at Raul. Thrown away like a piece of trash and his number given to a 100M signing...typical Madrid inflation and disloyalty.

3) Amauri actually said himself that Mourinho wanted him...so it's not coming from "shitty Italian media." You want to insult our signings ? Anyone can get stars if they spent 250M on transfers in one summer. You brag but RM is a cancer to all of football. Congratulations for being a part of that. Real Madrid are one of the worst things that's ever happened, and if their fans are anything like you, the club is doomed to fail even more so than it already is. You play in a league with one other competitive club, and the fact you beat them is a milestone.

You think Aguero would thrive at Real Madrid ? Too bad Mourinho isn't offensive or he could play a 9-2 formation in attack because Madrid just can't figure out when to stop buying. Then again, Perez is a brain-dead mogul who sifts through Futbol Weekly for signings.

Q.E.D. Nick, Q.E.D.

oh the fcking hate...

simply unnessecary bounce Sad :coffee:
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6