JuvenelCuore
izzy
Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
24 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Would.... ?

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? Vote_lcap23%Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 12 ]
Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? Vote_lcap45%Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 24 ]
Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? Vote_lcap8%Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? Vote_lcap24%Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 53

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? Empty Would Juve be a step up for Aguero?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:15 am

Discuss :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? Empty Re: Would Juve be a step up for Aguero?

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:18 am

He spent too much time with atletico, kinda like Torres did, so it''ss time for himto move on. Juventus isnt an immediate step up, but they might become.

either way he isnt going there :coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? Empty Re: Would Juve be a step up for Aguero?

Post by izzy Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:19 am

It depends on how you look at it.
As of right now, probably not as they have no european football next year.

However, they are rebuilding and are expecting great things and maybe Aguero wants to be apart of that.

No, short-term
Yes, long-term.(If everything goes as planned).
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:19 am

I think so. We aren't the best team by any standards, but we have the ambition, the history, and the opportunity to provide him with a great club and outlet to succeed in the future.

As well, he will be appreciated and loved here. I mean, sure he could make Real Madrid, but he wouldn't be the star, he'd be one of the other stars among CR7, Kaka, etc. but at Juventus, he'd be the man to open the stadium and lift the hopes of the Juventini faithful.

Forza Aguero ! Forza Juventus !!
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:23 am

Immediate step up as Juventus is a club with ambition compared to Atletico Madrid who are ready to and in the process of selling their best players.
Is it a step up compared to other clubs he is linked to? No, probably not, in the short term at least. Compared to Atletico it is an absolute step up.

You don't go out and buy a player like Aguero unless you want to be competitive, and you don't sell a player like Aguero if you want to remain competitive.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:28 am

Luca wrote:Immediate step up as Juventus is a club with ambition compared to Atletico Madrid who are ready to and in the process of selling their best players.
Is it a step up compared to other clubs he is linked to? No, probably not, in the short term at least. Compared to Atletico it is an absolute step up.

You don't go out and buy a player like Aguero unless you want to be competitive, and you don't sell a player like Aguero if you want to remain competitive.

Wow. That was very, very well constructed.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:33 am

Idk, suppose Aguero goes out for 45M and Lamela comes in for 12? While definitely a lower amount of quality, you still have a ridiculously talented player and an extra 30M to improve your squad with.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:35 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Idk, suppose Aguero goes out for 45M and Lamela comes in for 12? While definitely a lower amount of quality, you still have a ridiculously talented player and an extra 30M to improve your squad with.

Not to mention another 20M for De Gea. 50M.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:35 am

Sergio Aguero wont have a problem playing amongst other stars.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:39 am

Magricos wrote: Sergio Aguero wont have a problem playing amongst other stars.

Who's saying he will ? I'm saying what's best for him. Being lost in a pool of stars or being placed on a pedestal. Robinho wanted to go back to Brazil why ? Tevez why ? Because they are revered as Gods there.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:43 am

we are getting into an era in which every club is trying to build a superteam to dominate them all.

trying to be the biggest fish around, without a similar level of talent along side you isnt necessarily the smartest thing to do.

it makes for a good nba analogy here.

barca is building a super team with fab and sanchez adding to their already ridiculous team. how do you match that?

if i was Aguero, i would go to RM, cause at the end of the day, you will have to play barcelona in the final stages of the CL, and without a talented squad to match them, they will slice through you like butter and monopolize success.

you have to be confident of your talent one way or the other, otherwise you wont make it. I dont think Ozil is afraid about playing with ronaldo and being overshadowed. Big players can coexist and when they win, their contribution is recognized.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:54 am

Not right now no, but if Juve return to their winning ways, which they should with the investment they are willing to make then in the long term very much so.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:59 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:we are getting into an era in which every club is trying to build a superteam to dominate them all.

trying to be the biggest fish around, without a similar level of talent along side you isnt necessarily the smartest thing to do.

it makes for a good nba analogy here.

barca is building a super team with fab and sanchez adding to their already ridiculous team. how do you match that?

if i was Aguero, i would go to RM, cause at the end of the day, you will have to play barcelona in the final stages of the CL, and without a talented squad to match them, they will slice through you like butter and monopolize success.

you have to be confident of your talent one way or the other, otherwise you wont make it. I dont think Ozil is afraid about playing with ronaldo and being overshadowed. Big players can coexist and when they win, their contribution is recognized.

But...Barca already "sliced" through RM 5-0...

Which reminds me, why would Aguero go to a team where he has to compete against Higuain, possibly Adebayor, and Benzema amongst others ? RM is a good club to go to if you are the best at what you do, but the moment you aren't, you become shafted like Kaka. It is a good club for good talent but that talent has to be the best, or the players are nobodies.

Pastore said it best. I'll paraphrase; why would I go to Madrid or Barcelona and fight for a spot and not play nearly as much then go to Juventus and be a star and a vital part of the team ? Smartest thing I've heard a young player say.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:03 am

if they are smart then yes.

if they are as bad in transfers as i have seen then no.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:03 am

To compete for trophies, of course.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:09 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:

Which reminds me, why would Aguero go to a team where he has to compete against Higuain, possibly Adebayor, and Benzema amongst others ? RM is a good club to go to if you are the best at what you do, but the moment you aren't, you become shafted like Kaka. It is a good club for good talent but that talent has to be the best, or the players are nobodies. we arent just looking to win as a one off, we want to dominate for a long period of time, that's the ambition of the greats, which is something you forgot i guess.

Pastore said it best. I'll paraphrase; why would I go to Madrid or Barcelona and fight for a spot and not play nearly as much then go to Juventus and be a star and a vital part of the team ? Smartest thing I've heard a young player say.

You conveniently forget that they destroyed a team that was barely ready to play them, it's ok tho, we beat barcelona to win the copa final so i take no offense. and we are gearing up, improving on our strength and fixing our weaknesses.

Adebayor is gone already, and people will most likely make make room for him. Football is competition, he is a top talent of world football, if you go somewhere with the mentality that you are gonna sit on the first eleven just because of your name, you are failing already. I like it when you mention flops like Kaka who came here with a flock of injury and present it as if we benched him for fun, nice try.

Aguero coming here means that he is wanted by the coach, but oh well, what do i know. Pastore is not as developed nor experienced as Aguero, but like i said, if Ozil or Di maria had come here with that kind of mentality, they would be packing their bags.

Ibra also said, you either believe you are the best or you are nothing. Elite football isnt for softies.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:10 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Magricos wrote: Sergio Aguero wont have a problem playing amongst other stars.

Who's saying he will ? I'm saying what's best for him. Being lost in a pool of stars or being placed on a pedestal. Robinho wanted to go back to Brazil why ? Tevez why ? Because they are revered as Gods there.

Lol i didn't say anybody said that and being placed on a pedestal isn't why Robinho wanted to move back.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:18 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Which reminds me, why would Aguero go to a team where he has to compete against Higuain, possibly Adebayor, and Benzema amongst others ? RM is a good club to go to if you are the best at what you do, but the moment you aren't, you become shafted like Kaka. It is a good club for good talent but that talent has to be the best, or the players are nobodies. we arent just looking to win as a one off, we want to dominate for a long period of time, that's the ambition of the greats, which is something you forgot i guess.

You conveniently forget that they destroyed a team that was barely ready to play them, it's ok tho, we beat barcelona to win the copa final so i take no offense. and we are gearing up, improving on our strength and fixing our weaknesses.

Adebayor is gone already, and people will most likely make make room for him. Football is competition, he is a top talent of world football, if you go somewhere with the mentality that you are gonna sit on the first eleven just because of your name, you are failing already. I like it when you mention flops like Kaka who came here with a flock of injury and present it as if we benched him for fun, nice try.

Aguero coming here means that he is wanted by the coach, but oh well, what do i know. Pastore is not as developed nor experienced as Aguero, but like i said, if Ozil or Di maria had come here with that kind of mentality, they would be packing their bags.

Ibra also said, you either believe you are the best or you are nothing. Elite football isnt for softies.

Nick are you getting ready to change your sig?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:20 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

1) What happened to the Copa del Rey ? And really ? You're happy with that ? Barca won the league and the CL and you're happy with the CdR ? Nice ambition for Aguero.

2) Kaka was injured, yes, and what did Madrid do to help ? Put in a bench player ? You bought and replaced him to the point where he knew he was out of the club. When a player is injured and is valuable you don't go out and buy more. Nice try.

3) Aguero coming means he's wanted by the coach ? Yeah, everyone decent is seemed to be wanted by Madrid. Nothing special. Amauri was even wanted by Madrid. I'm sure Aguero will keep that in the back of his mind.

@Magicros: yes, it is.

@Elm: you bet. Wink Can't wait to see Aguero holding the shirt of Juventus. I will end every comment with:

AGUERO.

Speaking of Aguero, I'm working to pump out the podcast...though been busy as I have my graduation on Wednesday.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:29 am

I don't understand why my fellow Juventini are forgetting these arguments. Juventus is known for creating legends, think of the likes of Platini, Nedved, Zidane who we only for 3.2m, developped as a World Class striker and then sold for 75m. Who knows, Aguero might as well be the next great player to come out of Juventus and become great. So as a step up, well he's coming to a prestigious club, so hopefully he would become one of the greats.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:31 am

sciacca wrote:I don't understand why my fellow Juventini are forgetting these arguments. Juventus is known for creating legends, think of the likes of Platini, Nedved, Zidane who we only for 3.2m, developped as a World Class striker and then sold for 75m. Who knows, Aguero might as well be the next great player to come out of Juventus and become great. So as a step up, well he's coming to a prestigious club, so hopefully he would become one of the greats.

Maybe become a top five foreigner goalscorer of all time ? He won't beat TREZEGOOOOOOOOOOOL though. Smile
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:35 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:

1) What happened to the Copa del Rey ? And really ? You're happy with that ? Barca won the league and the CL and you're happy with the CdR ? Nice ambition for Aguero.

2) Kaka was injured, yes, and what did Madrid do to help ? Put in a bench player ? You bought and replaced him to the point where he knew he was out of the club. When a player is injured and is valuable you don't go out and buy more. Nice try.

3) Aguero coming means he's wanted by the coach ? Yeah, everyone decent is seemed to be wanted by Madrid. Nothing special. Amauri was even wanted by Madrid. I'm sure Aguero will keep that in the back of his mind.

Yh im happy with that, we beat the greatest barcelona of all time, our biggest rival, in a final, after they trashed talked us and announced they were bringing their A game. If you dont think that's an achievement you are delusional, they look almost invincible. we are going step by step, we will compete for la liga again, and try to reach the finals of the CL, the semis werent too bad, but we are potential winner, after 5 years of nothing. Dont know for you, but im proud of my team.

2) lol, you think we are going to put our team in hold for a player that chose his NT over us, and failed to take care of his injury? he almost ruined his career. He can coexist in our team the way it is right now. But he isnt going to be an handicap for us trying to compete with barcelona, just no, lol. The guy is a liability, he isnt getting younger, and we wont entrust the future of our club to him. We are in the business of winning, seems like not even qualifying for the EL is taking a shot on your competitive spirit dude.

3) according to shitty italians medias, amauri is wanted by real. acoording to those same shitty medias, every olayer is wanted by juventus, and you have signed them multiple times if i recall. you talk up about the quality of our signings? lol, i wouldnt go that way if i were you, given the kind of players you signed, you cant even quality for the EL ffs, dont go that road, 90% of the signing we make walk into your 1st eleven.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:36 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
sciacca wrote:I don't understand why my fellow Juventini are forgetting these arguments. Juventus is known for creating legends, think of the likes of Platini, Nedved, Zidane who we only for 3.2m, developped as a World Class striker and then sold for 75m. Who knows, Aguero might as well be the next great player to come out of Juventus and become great. So as a step up, well he's coming to a prestigious club, so hopefully he would become one of the greats.

Maybe become a top five foreigner goalscorer of all time ? He won't beat TREZEGOOOOOOOOOOOL though. Smile

As a Seconda Punta? For all I hope he becomes like our next Del Piero !

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:40 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Yh im happy with that, we beat the greatest barcelona of all time, our biggest rival, in a final, after they trashed talked us and announced they were bringing their A game. If you dont think that's an achievement you are delusional, they look almost invincible. we are going step by step, we will compete for la liga again, and try to reach the finals of the CL, the semis werent too bad, but we are potential winner, after 5 years of nothing. Dont know for you, but im proud of my team.

2) lol, you think we are going to put our team in hold for a player that chose his NT over us, and failed to take care of his injury? he almost ruined his career. He can coexist in our team the way it is right now. But he isnt going to be an handicap for us trying to compete with barcelona, just no, lol. The guy is a liability, he isnt getting younger, and we wont entrust the future of our club to him. We are in the business of winning, seems like not even qualifying for the EL is taking a shot on your competitive spirit dude.

3) according to shitty italians medias, amauri is wanted by real. acoording to those same shitty medias, every olayer is wanted by juventus, and you have signed them multiple times if i recall. you talk up about the quality of our signings? lol, i wouldnt go that way if i were you, given the kind of players you signed, you cant even quality for the EL ffs, dont go that road, 90% of the signing we make walk into your 1st eleven.

Ouch.. albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:45 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Yh im happy with that, we beat the greatest barcelona of all time, our biggest rival, in a final, after they trashed talked us and announced they were bringing their A game. If you dont think that's an achievement you are delusional, they look almost invincible. we are going step by step, we will compete for la liga again, and try to reach the finals of the CL, the semis werent too bad, but we are potential winner, after 5 years of nothing. Dont know for you, but im proud of my team.

I have to disagree with some points you brought up. According to your claim of the Spanish media, Aguero was behind the scenes doing negotiations, which turned out to be all false, which I've already stated in the past. As for Amauri, no I highly doubt he will go to Madrid and by the way no Italian media has said though, Murinho has admitted in liking Amauri, so then there might actually be a possibility, but this has nothing to do with our media. I can agree with you that our signings weren't as great, however Perez is the time of guy who will sign who he likes, but not what the coach requries for his squad. But anyways, comparing Juve's signings with Real, then Real win. But due to all the world class player you've signed in the past current years, you've barely made it far in the Champions League. Juventus is not in comparison because they just don't match up at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next