JuvenelCuore
izzy
Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
24 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Would.... ?

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 12 ]
Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 24 ]
Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 53

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would Juve be a step up for Aguero?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:45 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Yh im happy with that, we beat the greatest barcelona of all time, our biggest rival, in a final, after they trashed talked us and announced they were bringing their A game. If you dont think that's an achievement you are delusional, they look almost invincible. we are going step by step, we will compete for la liga again, and try to reach the finals of the CL, the semis werent too bad, but we are potential winner, after 5 years of nothing. Dont know for you, but im proud of my team.

2) lol, you think we are going to put our team in hold for a player that chose his NT over us, and failed to take care of his injury? he almost ruined his career. He can coexist in our team the way it is right now. But he isnt going to be an handicap for us trying to compete with barcelona, just no, lol. The guy is a liability, he isnt getting younger, and we wont entrust the future of our club to him. We are in the business of winning, seems like not even qualifying for the EL is taking a shot on your competitive spirit dude.

3) according to shitty italians medias, amauri is wanted by real. acoording to those same shitty medias, every olayer is wanted by juventus, and you have signed them multiple times if i recall. you talk up about the quality of our signings? lol, i wouldnt go that way if i were you, given the kind of players you signed, you cant even quality for the EL ffs, dont go that road, 90% of the signing we make walk into your 1st eleven.

I have to disagree with some points you brought up. According to your claim of the Spanish media, Aguero was behind the scenes doing negotiations, which turned out to be all false, which I've already stated in the past. As for Amauri, no I highly doubt he will go to Madrid and by the way no Italian media has said though, Murinho has admitted in liking Amauri, so then there might actually be a possibility, but this has nothing to do with our media. I can agree with you that our signings weren't as great, however Perez is the time of guy who will sign who he likes, but not what the coach requries for his squad. But anyways, comparing Juve's signings with Real, then Real win. But due to all the world class player you've signed in the past current years, you've barely made it far in the Champions League. Juventus is not in comparison because they just don't match up at all.

Back to top Go down

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would Juve be a step up for Aguero?

Post by Babun Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:45 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

1) What happened to the Copa del Rey ? And really ? You're happy with that ? Barca won the league and the CL and you're happy with the CdR ? Nice ambition for Aguero.

2) Kaka was injured, yes, and what did Madrid do to help ? Put in a bench player ? You bought and replaced him to the point where he knew he was out of the club. When a player is injured and is valuable you don't go out and buy more. Nice try.

3) Aguero coming means he's wanted by the coach ? Yeah, everyone decent is seemed to be wanted by Madrid. Nothing special. Amauri was even wanted by Madrid. I'm sure Aguero will keep that in the back of his mind.

Yh im happy with that, we beat the greatest barcelona of all time, our biggest rival, in a final, after they trashed talked us and announced they were bringing their A game. If you dont think that's an achievement you are delusional, they look almost invincible. we are going step by step, we will compete for la liga again, and try to reach the finals of the CL, the semis werent too bad, but we are potential winner, after 5 years of nothing. Dont know for you, but im proud of my team.

2) lol, you think we are going to put our team in hold for a player that chose his NT over us, and failed to take care of his injury? he almost ruined his career. He can coexist in our team the way it is right now. But he isnt going to be an handicap for us trying to compete with barcelona, just no, lol. The guy is a liability, he isnt getting younger, and we wont entrust the future of our club to him. We are in the business of winning, seems like not even qualifying for the EL is taking a shot on your competitive spirit dude.

3) according to shitty italians medias, amauri is wanted by real. acoording to those same shitty medias, every olayer is wanted by juventus, and you have signed them multiple times if i recall. you talk up about the quality of our signings? lol, i wouldnt go that way if i were you, given the kind of players you signed, you cant even quality for the EL ffs, dont go that road, 90% of the signing we make walk into your 1st eleven.

Calm down nick Very Happy Time will tell... :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:46 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

1) What happened to the Copa del Rey ? And really ? You're happy with that ? Barca won the league and the CL and you're happy with the CdR ? Nice ambition for Aguero.

2) Kaka was injured, yes, and what did Madrid do to help ? Put in a bench player ? You bought and replaced him to the point where he knew he was out of the club. When a player is injured and is valuable you don't go out and buy more. Nice try.

3) Aguero coming means he's wanted by the coach ? Yeah, everyone decent is seemed to be wanted by Madrid. Nothing special. Amauri was even wanted by Madrid. I'm sure Aguero will keep that in the back of his mind.

1) That's sad. Hundreds of millions of dollars on coaches and players leads you to a [broken] Copa del Rey and for you that is satisfying ? You beat Barcelona 1/5 times and were dominated the rest of the time and you feel happy ? I thought Real were a big club. Hercules fan praise the fact they beat Barcelona, and so do Real Madrid fans evidently. Great ambition for Aguero to thrive in; I'm sure he'll be ecstatic beating Barcelona...only once though, let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

2) A handicap ? Yeah, because clearly you did better without him. So you justify buying another player for two league fixtures, maybe a Copa del Rey clash ? The rest of La Liga don't come close to challenging, so yeah that is some sound logic. A handicap would imply he would hold you back, but quite frankly, Real Madrid were destroyed each and every fixture so I don't really see the correlation. Madrid just has no sympathy or love for their players; look at Raul. Thrown away like a piece of trash and his number given to a 100M signing...typical Madrid inflation and disloyalty.

3) Amauri actually said himself that Mourinho wanted him...so it's not coming from "shitty Italian media." You want to insult our signings ? Anyone can get stars if they spent 250M on transfers in one summer. You brag but RM is a cancer to all of football. Congratulations for being a part of that. Real Madrid are one of the worst things that's ever happened, and if their fans are anything like you, the club is doomed to fail even more so than it already is. You play in a league with one other competitive club, and the fact you beat them is a milestone.

You think Aguero would thrive at Real Madrid ? Too bad Mourinho isn't offensive or he could play a 9-2 formation in attack because Madrid just can't figure out when to stop buying. Then again, Perez is a brain-dead mogul who sifts through Futbol Weekly for signings.

Q.E.D. Nick, Q.E.D.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:50 am

Raul wsnt thrown away. He left on his own accord. We even gave him a lifetime contract ffs.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:52 am

sciacca wrote:
I have to disagree with some points you brought up. According to your claim of the Spanish media, Aguero was behind the scenes doing negotiations, which turned out to be all false, which I've already stated in the past. As for Amauri, no I highly doubt he will go to Madrid and by the way no Italian media has said though, Murinho has admitted in liking Amauri, so then there might actually be a possibility, but this has nothing to do with our media. I can agree with you that our signings weren't as great, however Perez is the time of guy who will sign who he likes, but not what the coach requries for his squad. But anyways, comparing Juve's signings with Real, then Real win. But due to all the world class player you've signed in the past current years, you've barely made it far in the Champions League. Juventus is not in comparison because they just don't match up at all.

At the end of the day all we have are reports right? we have been linked to him for month, negotiating with aguero was never the problem. Convincing Atletico not to declare the buy out as hostile is. I told you that if both clubs were discussing, you wouldnt know a thing about it, that was a theory which you cant really prove wrong, and you never did. That's all, i wont get into the other stuff as it's only directed to nelcuore, i dont like bragging, but since he is trying to talk us down he will get what's coming his way.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:54 am

Jack Daniels wrote:Raul wsnt thrown away. He left on his own accord. We even gave him a lifetime contract ffs.

Sure, sure. And his number was preserved and etched in stone...no, wait. It was given to the most expensive signing, a record which Real broke for the second time.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:54 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

[/quote]

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 2 So-it-begins-the-great-shitstorm-of-our-time
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:56 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
sciacca wrote:

At the end of the day all we have are reports right? we have been linked to him for month, negotiating with aguero was never the problem. Convincing Atletico not to declare the buy out as hostile is. I told you that if both clubs were discussing, you wouldnt know a thing about it, that was a theory which you cant really prove wrong, and you never did. That's all, i wont get into the other stuff as it's only directed to nelcuore, i dont like bragging, but since he is trying to talk us down he will get what's coming his way.

Bragging ? That implies you have something to brag about. Oh wait, you do.

I mean, you guys always, ALWAYS beat us when we play each other. Wait...no.
Well...erm...you guys have seen a big return on all those millions spent...right ?
Well, at least you guys can beat your rivals ! No...wait.

What do you have to brag about ? Losing 5-0 ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:57 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Sure, sure. And his number was preserved and etched in stone...no, wait. It was given to the most expensive signing, a record which Real broke for the second time.

Who should we give it too then? Higuain wants 20, Benzema wants 9, Morata is unlikely to storm the first team. Who else?

And FYI we already broke the record 3 times. Very Happy Kaka's signing was a record. Too bad days later the 2nd best player in the world came.

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:57 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:At the end of the day all we have are reports right? we have been linked to him for month, negotiating with aguero was never the problem. Convincing Atletico not to declare the buy out as hostile is. I told you that if both clubs were discussing, you wouldnt know a thing about it, that was a theory which you cant really prove wrong, and you never did. That's all, i wont get into the other stuff as it's only directed to nelcuore, i dont like bragging, but since he is trying to talk us down he will get what's coming his way.

Fair enough, I was just pointing out how you were unjustifying the Italian media when in fact the Spanish media or any type of media is the same thing. I actually believe in your theory, because in fact Madrid were discussing with Atletico for Aguero, however as I stated from day one, they were going to refuse it. They made it perfectly clear once again. So by any means, we can forget Aguero in Real. Elm might win his bet, so who knows.

Well have fun with nelcuore I guess, I'm enjoying this debate. He's bringing out good points in my opinion tho, but don't worry I won't get into it as I shouldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:59 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

the same shitty media that predicted Real Madrid will not get Aguero, and it is coming to pass....sh*tty as acclaimed by a distraught Madridsta who is just frustrated his team cannot buy his "dream player"...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:59 am

Jack Daniels wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Sure, sure. And his number was preserved and etched in stone...no, wait. It was given to the most expensive signing, a record which Real broke for the second time.

Who should we give it too then? Higuain wants 20, Benzema wants 9, Morata is unlikely to storm the first team. Who else?

And FYI we already broke the record 3 times. Very Happy Kaka's signing was a record. Too bad days later the 2nd best player in the world came.

Krasic played as #17 on CSKA Moscow. When he came to Juventus, he took #27 even though Trezeguet was gone. Wonder why ?

EDIT: you're proud you broke the transfer record three times ? That is revolting to even think about.

Last edited by JuvenelCuore on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:00 am

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 2 92489767

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:02 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:

Krasic played as #17 on CSKA Moscow. When he came to Juventus, he took #27 even though Trezeguet was gone. Wonder why ?

EDIT: you're proud you broke the transfer record three times ? That is revolting to even think about.

Spanish clubs cannot retire/skip numbers. Unless a player left mid season or after registration.

And Players are only allowed to wear 1-25. Smile

And yes I'am proud because it means we are Rich and financially stable to think about making transactions using our very own money. Very Happy

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:03 am

Is Juventus is a step up for Aguero ? YES

Will he chose Juventus if Madrid also wantt him? NO

Not sure whats here to argue about either of these points.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:04 am

how I remember dem dayzz...when some Madrid fans would make it seem like Kun was just a call away.......well well well, how the mighty are truly fallen indeed...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:04 am

Jack Daniels wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:

Spanish clubs cannot retire/skip numbers. Unless a player left mid season or after registration.

And Players are only allowed to wear 1-25. Smile

Trezeguet's isn't retired...who's talking about retiring ? The least the club could do is say no to Ronaldo for a year at least as a sign of respect. Wait. Respect ? Madrid ? NVM.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:04 am

BeautifulGame wrote:Is Juventus is a step up for Aguero ? YES

Oh that's for sure, however Atletico won't let him go to Madrid unfortunately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:05 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
1) That's sad. Hundreds of millions of dollars on coaches and players leads you to a [broken] Copa del Rey and for you that is satisfying ? You beat Barcelona 1/5 times and were dominated the rest of the time and you feel happy ? I thought Real were a big club. Hercules fan praise the fact they beat Barcelona, and so do Real Madrid fans evidently. Great ambition for Aguero to thrive in; I'm sure he'll be ecstatic beating Barcelona...only once though, let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

2) A handicap ? Yeah, because clearly you did better without him. So you justify buying another player for two league fixtures, maybe a Copa del Rey clash ? The rest of La Liga don't come close to challenging, so yeah that is some sound logic. A handicap would imply he would hold you back, but quite frankly, Real Madrid were destroyed each and every fixture so I don't really see the correlation. Madrid just has no sympathy or love for their players; look at Raul. Thrown away like a piece of trash and his number given to a 100M signing...typical Madrid inflation and disloyalty.

3) Amauri actually said himself that Mourinho wanted him...so it's not coming from "shitty Italian media." You want to insult our signings ? Anyone can get stars if they spent 250M on transfers in one summer. You brag but RM is a cancer to all of football. Congratulations for being a part of that. Real Madrid are one of the worst things that's ever happened, and if their fans are anything like you, the club is doomed to fail even more so than it already is. You play in a league with one other competitive club, and the fact you beat them is a milestone.

You think Aguero would thrive at Real Madrid ? Too bad Mourinho isn't offensive or he could play a 9-2 formation in attack because Madrid just can't figure out when to stop buying. Then again, Perez is a brain-dead mogul who sifts through Futbol Weekly for signings.

Q.E.D. Nick, Q.E.D.

Those hundreds of millions invested made us pierce through a new ceiling in terms of revenues on a season for a football club on a single season, over 500M. While we are making money barca is losing some. And quite frankly, what a threat it is that our club can sustain itself and be profitable even when sporting system is scarce, we dont need a sugar daddy. I guess you wouldnt know anything about success anywhere eh?

blablablabla same stuff about barca Sleep , is that all you have got?

with kaka = quarter final exit, no victory against barca, no trophy
without kaka = CL semis, closing the gap to barcam copa del rey
I rest my case i pick option n2. cheers same stff over and over again, Raul left, we wanted him to stay, but he left, do your homework at least.

Amauri would come to real to go straight into the stands, that's the kind of striker you afford to lead your attack? lmao. on a sunday evening, spoiled us, we have to pick between higuain and benzema...hmm

blablabla same cheap insults to our coach and boar again, boring, time to put on a new tune kid. from where i look that CL semifinal looks great. Which reminds me, didnt your club execs come begging to perez about the secrets of sports management, and how to handle a giant organism like Real Madrid? looking for clues about how to be successful again on and off the pitch and how to sustain it? hmmm thought so...

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:05 am

am sure Suarez wouldn't have chosen Pool if Juve had come calling either...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:07 am

@Elm, fyi, aguero isnt my dream player, i have a sick obsession about being right. you would know that im quite fond of benzema, and the last thing i want is to see him leaving. that's that
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:07 am

elmystique wrote:

am sure Suarez wouldn't have chosen Pool if Juve had come calling either...

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 2 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:08 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:@Elm, fyi, aguero isnt my dream player, i have a sick obsession about being right. you would know that im quite fond of benzema, and the last thing i want is to see him leaving. that's that

Welcome to my world :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:09 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:

Well...erm...you guys have seen a big return on all those millions spent...right ?

dude, the situation your club is in, is nothing i would even wish for Barcleona. you are awful, and it looks pathetic. get a hold of yourself.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:09 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Trezeguet's isn't retired...who's talking about retiring ? The least the club could do is say no to Ronaldo for a year at least as a sign of respect. Wait. Respect ? Madrid ? NVM.

As i said we cannot leave numbers unused. It's the freaking law. lol

So do we have to put the number 7 in the back on the likes of Granero to show respect? IMO that's even more disrespecting lol.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:10 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

dude, the situation your club is in, is nothing i would even wish for Barcleona. you are awful, and it looks pathetic. get a hold of yourself.

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 2 1176950072_5657

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next