JuvenelCuore
izzy
Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
24 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Would.... ?

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 12 ]
Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 3 Vote_lcap45%Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 24 ]
Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 3 Vote_lcap24%Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 53

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would Juve be a step up for Aguero?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:10 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
Bragging ? That implies you have something to brag about. Oh wait, you do.

I mean, you guys always, ALWAYS beat us when we play each other. Wait...no.
Well...erm...you guys have seen a big return on all those millions spent...right ?
Well, at least you guys can beat your rivals ! No...wait.

What do you have to brag about ? Losing 5-0 ?

dude, the situation your club is in, is nothing i would even wish for Barcleona. you are awful, and it looks pathetic. get a hold of yourself.

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 3 1176950072_5657

Back to top Go down

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would Juve be a step up for Aguero?

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:12 am

elmystique wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Is Juventus is a step up for Aguero ? YES

Will he chose Juventus if Madrid also wantt him? NO

Not sure whats here to argue about either of these points.

am sure Suarez wouldn't have chosen Pool if Juve had come calling either...

Maybe if Real or Barca or United came then he would of chosen them over us.But hardly anyone is going to turn down Liverpool for Juventus.Well probably apart from Italian players.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:12 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
1) That's sad. Hundreds of millions of dollars on coaches and players leads you to a [broken] Copa del Rey and for you that is satisfying ? You beat Barcelona 1/5 times and were dominated the rest of the time and you feel happy ? I thought Real were a big club. Hercules fan praise the fact they beat Barcelona, and so do Real Madrid fans evidently. Great ambition for Aguero to thrive in; I'm sure he'll be ecstatic beating Barcelona...only once though, let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

2) A handicap ? Yeah, because clearly you did better without him. So you justify buying another player for two league fixtures, maybe a Copa del Rey clash ? The rest of La Liga don't come close to challenging, so yeah that is some sound logic. A handicap would imply he would hold you back, but quite frankly, Real Madrid were destroyed each and every fixture so I don't really see the correlation. Madrid just has no sympathy or love for their players; look at Raul. Thrown away like a piece of trash and his number given to a 100M signing...typical Madrid inflation and disloyalty.

3) Amauri actually said himself that Mourinho wanted him...so it's not coming from "shitty Italian media." You want to insult our signings ? Anyone can get stars if they spent 250M on transfers in one summer. You brag but RM is a cancer to all of football. Congratulations for being a part of that. Real Madrid are one of the worst things that's ever happened, and if their fans are anything like you, the club is doomed to fail even more so than it already is. You play in a league with one other competitive club, and the fact you beat them is a milestone.

You think Aguero would thrive at Real Madrid ? Too bad Mourinho isn't offensive or he could play a 9-2 formation in attack because Madrid just can't figure out when to stop buying. Then again, Perez is a brain-dead mogul who sifts through Futbol Weekly for signings.

Q.E.D. Nick, Q.E.D.

Those hundreds of millions invested made us pierce through a new ceiling in terms of revenues on a season for a football club on a single season, over 500M. While we are making money barca is losing some. And quite frankly, what a threat it is that our club can sustain itself and be profitable even when sporting system is scarce, we dont need a sugar daddy. I guess you wouldnt know anything about success anywhere eh?

blablablabla same stuff about barca Sleep , is that all you have got?

with kaka = quarter final exit, no victory against barca, no trophy
without kaka = CL semis, closing the gap to barcam copa del rey
I rest my case i pick option n2. cheers same stff over and over again, Raul left, we wanted him to stay, but he left, do your homework at least.

Amauri would come to real to go straight into the stands, that's the kind of striker you afford to lead your attack? lmao. on a sunday evening, spoiled us, we have to pick between higuain and benzema...hmm

blablabla same cheap insults to our coach and boar again, boring, time to put on a new tune kid. from where i look that CL semifinal looks great. Which reminds me, didnt your club execs come begging to perez about the secrets of sports management, and how to handle a giant organism like Real Madrid? looking for clues about how to be successful again on and off the pitch and how to sustain it? hmmm thought so...

awaiting Nick to launch some F-28 raptors and destroy enemy target:

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 3 Gonna-be-good
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:14 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
1) That's sad. Hundreds of millions of dollars on coaches and players leads you to a [broken] Copa del Rey and for you that is satisfying ? You beat Barcelona 1/5 times and were dominated the rest of the time and you feel happy ? I thought Real were a big club. Hercules fan praise the fact they beat Barcelona, and so do Real Madrid fans evidently. Great ambition for Aguero to thrive in; I'm sure he'll be ecstatic beating Barcelona...only once though, let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

2) A handicap ? Yeah, because clearly you did better without him. So you justify buying another player for two league fixtures, maybe a Copa del Rey clash ? The rest of La Liga don't come close to challenging, so yeah that is some sound logic. A handicap would imply he would hold you back, but quite frankly, Real Madrid were destroyed each and every fixture so I don't really see the correlation. Madrid just has no sympathy or love for their players; look at Raul. Thrown away like a piece of trash and his number given to a 100M signing...typical Madrid inflation and disloyalty.

3) Amauri actually said himself that Mourinho wanted him...so it's not coming from "shitty Italian media." You want to insult our signings ? Anyone can get stars if they spent 250M on transfers in one summer. You brag but RM is a cancer to all of football. Congratulations for being a part of that. Real Madrid are one of the worst things that's ever happened, and if their fans are anything like you, the club is doomed to fail even more so than it already is. You play in a league with one other competitive club, and the fact you beat them is a milestone.

You think Aguero would thrive at Real Madrid ? Too bad Mourinho isn't offensive or he could play a 9-2 formation in attack because Madrid just can't figure out when to stop buying. Then again, Perez is a brain-dead mogul who sifts through Futbol Weekly for signings.

Q.E.D. Nick, Q.E.D.

Those hundreds of millions invested made us pierce through a new ceiling in terms of revenues on a season for a football club on a single season, over 500M. While we are making money we are losing it. And quite frankly, what a threat it is that our club can sustain itself and be profitable even when sporting system is scarce, we dont need a sugar daddy. I guess you wouldnt know anything about success anywhere eh?

blablablabla same stuff about barca Sleep , is that all you have got?

with kaka = quarter final exit, no victory against barca, no trophy
without kaka = CL semis, closing the gap to barcam copa del rey
I rest my case i pick option n2. cheers same stff over and over again, Raul left, we wanted him to stay, but he left, do your homework at least.

Amauri would come to real to go straight into the stands, that's the kind of striker you afford to lead your attack? lmao. on a sunday evening, spoiled us, we have to pick between higuain and benzema...hmm

blablabla same cheap insults to our coach and boar again, boring, time to put on a new tune kid. from where i look that CL semifinal looks great. Which reminds me, didnt your club execs come begging to perez about the secrets of sports management, and how to handle a giant organism like Real Madrid? looking for clues about how to be successful again on and off the pitch and how to sustain it? hmmm thought so...

How can you talk about success when you just said you are ecstatic that you won a [broken] Copa del Rey ? Get over yourself. You're not the best club in the world and quite frankly you're maybe not even Top 3. You're club spends a ton of money, receives minimal success, and are happy about it. Who cares if you were profitable ? That's the problem with Madrid. This is football, not business. You do that with players (throw Raul if he's not useful, replace Kaka because he's injured) and justify it. Once again, your profit comes from having a brain-dead owner; you buy the most popular players in the world (CR7, Kaka) and sell their jerseys and make money. A seven-year old child could come up with that philosophy.

Executives came to Perez ? Yeah maybe to educate him. The executives of Juventus own FIAT, which had a revenue of 50B last year. Time to settle down. Perez may be rich, but unfortunately he can't buy intellect.

Your club can't beat ours, plain and simple. Go spend some more money, maybe you can come a prestigious second in a league where you're guaranteed to.

Last edited by JuvenelCuore on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:14 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Maybe if Real or Barca or United came then he would of chosen them over us.But hardly anyone is going to turn down Liverpool for Juventus.Well probably apart from Italian players.

Some what have to disagree with this. Last I recall Krasic was linked with some top EPL teams, he turned them down decided to come to Juve.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:16 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
elmystique wrote:

You're right. Poulsen turned us down for Liverpool. YOU'RE SO LUCKY !!
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:17 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 3 16krot4
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:18 am

Juve is a big club and will always be one. They are currently getting raped though. In the long run it's a step up for Aguero to go to Juventus. ATM A.Madrid and Juventus are at the same level.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:19 am

sciacca wrote:

Some what have to disagree with this. Last I recall Krasic was linked with some top EPL teams, he turned them down decided to come to Juve.

Nowadays any decent player is linked with almost every top teams.Hardly means anything.U can only say turn them down if they had made a bid for the player really these days.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:20 am

Juvenelcoure is on fire !

Would Juve be a step up for Aguero? - Page 3 Animated%20Gif%20Fire%20%28101%29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:20 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:How can you talk about success when you just said you are ecstatic that you won a [broken] Copa del Rey ? Get over yourself. You're not the best club in the world and quite frankly you're maybe not even Top 3. You're club spends a ton of money, receives minimal success, and are happy about it. Who cares if you were profitable ? That's the problem with Madrid. This is football, not business. You do that with players (throw Raul if he's not useful, replace Kaka because he's injured) and justify it.

Executives came to Perez ? Yeah maybe to educate him. The executives of Juventus own FIAT, which had a revenue of 50B last year. Time to settle down.

Your club can't beat ours, plain and simple. Go spend some more money, maybe you can come a prestigious second in a league where you're guaranteed to.

Who said we are the best club in the world?

And please explain to me why is Juventus the better club than Real Madrid?

And for the last time. We didn't throw away Raul. He left.

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:20 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:@Elm, fyi, aguero isnt my dream player, i have a sick obsession about being right. you would know that im quite fond of benzema, and the last thing i want is to see him leaving. that's that

ready to change the beautiful lady in ur sig to mine? bounce
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:21 am

Milanfan7 wrote: Juve is a big club and will always be one. They are currently getting raped though. In the long run it's a step up for Aguero to go to Juventus. ATM A.Madrid and Juventus are at the same level.

Madrid at the same level? Are you sure? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:22 am

[quote="Jack Daniels"]
JuvenelCuore wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:How can you talk about success when you just said you are ecstatic that you won a [broken] Copa del Rey ? Get over yourself. You're not the best club in the world and quite frankly you're maybe not even Top 3. You're club spends a ton of money, receives minimal success, and are happy about it. Who cares if you were profitable ? That's the problem with Madrid. This is football, not business. You do that with players (throw Raul if he's not useful, replace Kaka because he's injured) and justify it.

Executives came to Perez ? Yeah maybe to educate him. The executives of Juventus own FIAT, which had a revenue of 50B last year. Time to settle down.

Look who takes players from whom. Ahem Cannavaro Ahem Zidane Ahem.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:22 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Nowadays any decent player is linked with almost every top teams.Hardly means anything.U can only say turn them down if they had made a bid for the player really these days.

yet u contradict yourself, u count Pool as one of those these days? Evil or Very Mad
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:23 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
How can you talk about success when you just said you are ecstatic that you won a [broken] Copa del Rey ? Get over yourself. You're not the best club in the world and quite frankly you're maybe not even Top 3. You're club spends a ton of money, receives minimal success, and are happy about it. Who cares if you were profitable ? That's the problem with Madrid. This is football, not business. You do that with players (throw Raul if he's not useful, replace Kaka because he's injured) and justify it.

when was the last time you won something. Serie B was it? Razz

Man beating the greatest barca of all time, was one of the sweetest moment of my season, jog on it. you arent even in the realm of playing them.

Your club execs came to see good old uncle flo in Madrid, and asked him "how do you do it handsome?" I loved it, they were truly humble and respectful, unlike you. we dont have to own fiat, we are freaking rich on our own, keeping relying on fiat and FFP will slap you in the face, that's why they came to see us. I sure hope perez helped, i like juventus.

buddy, d*ck contests only apply when they are about the same size, dont get ahead of yourself, ok? baby steps, get in EL first, then the CL, and we will meet again, dont you worry about a thing, we will be waiting.

thank god Del Peirro is retiring soon tho :lol!:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:24 am

elmystique wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:@Elm, fyi, aguero isnt my dream player, i have a sick obsession about being right. you would know that im quite fond of benzema, and the last thing i want is to see him leaving. that's that

ready to change the beautiful lady in ur sig to mine? bounce

oh, i thought you would keep your sig, and just change the title Smile
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:24 am

Fratelli where's the roast? Oh right, Nick is already roasting each time he posts. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:24 am

[quote="JuvenelCuore"]
Jack Daniels wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:How can you talk about success when you just said you are ecstatic that you won a [broken] Copa del Rey ? Get over yourself. You're not the best club in the world and quite frankly you're maybe not even Top 3. You're club spends a ton of money, receives minimal success, and are happy about it. Who cares if you were profitable ? That's the problem with Madrid. This is football, not business. You do that with players (throw Raul if he's not useful, replace Kaka because he's injured) and justify it.

Look who takes players from whom. Ahem Cannavaro Ahem Zidane Ahem.

we raped Madrid 1 year after Serie B, shows where they've reached...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:26 am

I think Del Piero is better than Real Madrid :coffee:

Standing ovation from all Madrista's

Twisted Evil

Last edited by sciacca on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:27 am

[quote="St_Nick09_of_Goal"]
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Aguero will be there to do the DO again... thank God he is only 23, more years to rape Madrid... Twisted Evil
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:28 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
How can you talk about success when you just said you are ecstatic that you won a [broken] Copa del Rey ? Get over yourself. You're not the best club in the world and quite frankly you're maybe not even Top 3. You're club spends a ton of money, receives minimal success, and are happy about it. Who cares if you were profitable ? That's the problem with Madrid. This is football, not business. You do that with players (throw Raul if he's not useful, replace Kaka because he's injured) and justify it.

when was the last time you won something. Serie B was it? Razz

Man beating the greatest barca of all time, was one of the sweetest moment of my season, jog on it. you arent even in the realm of playing them.

Your club execs came to see good old uncle flo in Madrid, and asked him "how do you do it handsome?" I loved it, they were truly humble and respectful, unlike you. we dont have to own fiat, we are freaking rich on our own, keeping relying on fiat and FFP will slap you in the face, that's why they came to see us. I sure hope perez helped, i like juventus.

buddy, d*ck contests only apply when they are about the same size, dont get ahead of yourself, ok? baby steps, get in EL first, then the CL, and we will meet again, dont you worry about a thing, we will be waiting.

Good roast. I haven't heard it before. Real original. I bet if Madrid were relegated 95% of the fans would suddenly turn Catalan and the players would leave in a second.

Beating Barcelona lol you barely scraped by and you consider it great. Ambition at its finest.

Hmm maybe us signing so many shite players was thanks to you...and maybe the fact we signed quantity over quality was thanks to you as well. Thanks Perez. The brain-dead idiot will burn his money soon enough, probably buying some oil which doesn't exist.

Del Piero may retire, but he will always live on. And we will still defeat you.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:29 am

ahem 1998.. When it all mattered. Very Happy

9 CL.

31 League titles.

EDIT : lmao Perez dsn't even use his' own personal money. It's not allowed according to the law of the club. That's how classy we are. Smile

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:31 am

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:32 am

Jack Daniels wrote:ahem 1997.. When it all mattered. Very Happy

9 CL.

31 League titles.

1955–56*, 1956–57, 1957–58, 1958–59, 1959–60.

Shows how competitive the CL was back then.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:32 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
elmystique wrote:

You're right. Poulsen turned us down for Liverpool. YOU'RE SO LUCKY !!

And seriously your point is?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next