S
Cassius
Vlad the Impaler
Casciavit
52 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Best young player of Serie A so far.

The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 6 Vote_lcap58%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 6 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 11 ]
The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 6 Vote_lcap11%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 6 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 6 Vote_lcap5%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 6 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 6 Vote_lcap5%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 6 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 6 Vote_lcap11%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 6 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Serie A Young Talents Thread

Post by danyjr Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Good. I've always been a big fan of Italian/Serie A strikers. Looking forward to seeing more of Destro, Insigne and also Longo who's been loaned to Espanyol.

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Serie A Young Talents Thread

Post by Lupi Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:10 am

----------Perin------
De sciglo--marquinhos-Savic--Juan jesus
---------------------Pogba
--------------Florenzi---bertolacci
-------Lamela-----Insigne--El shaarawy
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:06 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Insigne, MDS, SES, Marquinhos and Lamela. Take your pick

If I had to put them in order of most impressive, here's how I would put it:

1- SES (definitely)
2- Marquinhos
3- Lamela
4- MDS/Insigne
5- Insigne/MDS

They're all terrific players though.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:02 am

How come no one mentioned Ishak Belfodil????
This dude is tearing it up in Parma
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:52 pm

Surag wrote:

Riccardo Saponara..21 year old Italian winger who plays for Empoli..Linked with the big Serie A clubs lately(Inter and Juve in particular).

Apart from Juve and Inter ,Milan now have joined the race for this guy.Although Parma are closest at the moment to purchase his half tag.

Judging by this video he sure has that Insigne-esque feel about him hmm Maybe i'll scout him once Serie B resumes.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:16 pm

7amood11 wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:Insigne, MDS, SES, Marquinhos and Lamela. Take your pick

If I had to put them in order of most impressive, here's how I would put it:

1- SES (definitely)
2- Marquinhos
3- Lamela
4- MDS/Insigne
5- Insigne/MDS

They're all terrific players though.

1. El Shaarawy
2. Pogba
3. Lamela
4. Marquinhos
5. Insigne

With honorable mentions to De Sciglio, Immobile, Pasquato, and Marrone.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:17 pm

Will be making a poll shortly on best young player for this half of the season.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:25 pm

Made the poll.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Include a cancel vote option as this for just the 1st half of the season and maybe opinions could change come the end of the season.I mean you can have a poll for basically an entire season in that case.

Last edited by Surag on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:29 pm

I dont think Jovetic qualifies. Hes young, but hes not really a 'talent' anymore. Hes a star at this point.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:32 pm

Surag wrote:Include a cancel vote option as this for just the 1st half of the season and maybe things/opinions could change come the end of the season.I mean you can have a poll for basically an entire season in that case.

I think I did include that option.

juventus101 wrote:I dont think Jovetic qualifies. Hes young, but hes not really a 'talent' anymore. Hes a star at this point.

Well I said they need to be 23 or younger, and Jovetic fits that criteria.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:57 pm

21 year old Luis Muriel scored upon his return from injury today against Inter although i thought he looked a bit rusty today and he clearly needs more game action to return to full fitness.Nevertheless it was a good way to mark your return and will also surely boost his confidence.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:20 pm

How is Pogba ahead of Lamela? Juan Jesus is ahead of Pogba in terms of game ratings ffs. Who knew about Juan before the season started?

Edit: Pogba got only 2 votes, my bad. But still ahead of Lamela Laughing
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:37 pm

Icardi from Sampdoria he is 19 from what I've seen today I'll keep close eye on him Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaestroFavre Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:38 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Icardi from Sampdoria he is 19 from what I've seen today I'll keep close eye on him Very Happy

Started watching him just a while ago too! He had a good first half of the season and I saw a rumor not too long ago about how Chelsea were interested in him and that got me watching him. ( Can't remember where but was probably unreliable but still found another talent to watch cheers )
MaestroFavre
MaestroFavre
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Villarreal

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:05 am

1.SES
2.Lamela
3.MDS(De Sciglio)

Thats my top 3 and yes i have De Sciglio so high because he has played in 3 different positions in defence while being so young and inexperienced and he has done great in every one of them.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:39 pm

De Ceglie and De Sciglio ... who's who?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:55 pm

danyjr wrote:De Ceglie and De Sciglio ... who's who?
De Ceglie plays for Juventus as a Left-Back. He is 26 so you can't exactly call him a youngster. De Sciglio plays for Milan. This is the first season he has been playing regularly in the first team and he has been amazing as LB, RB and CB, and he is only 20.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:37 am

Let's put it like this

De Ceglie is the shitty version
De Sciglio is great player in making

( he is a juventino by heart, he gives his all our kid but he is not good enough)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:05 am

Am I the only one who thinks that Juan Jesus from Inter is underrated?I mean, most people don't talk about him, they prefer talking only about strikers and midfielders but I was really impressed by his performances so far.He played very well for Inter.Considering his age (only 21 years old), he is a beast.He is good at almost everything that central back defenders need.In a few years he will become one of the world's best because he is playing in Serie A, the league where defenders develop their abilities like nowhere else in the world.Of course, like every young player he needs to be a little bit lucky and avoid injuries and other stupid things that can stop him from becoming world class.

Also, El Sharaawy was fabulos until now.He is very young too and what he has done with the opposite defenders is worthy of applause.He is an oportunist player, his positioning in the field is outstanding; every time he is the perfect player at the perfect time.Also I like him because his dribbling abilities are phenomenal and at his age he is playing incredibly amazing in Serie A (in my opinion it's the most difficult league to play in the world).

The road for those two is still long.They must play constantly well if they want to progress and this can only happen step by step in a few years until they'll reach the maturity stage.

I am very enthusiastic by them and I prefer to not speak about their weaknesses for the moment Smile.

The list with young players from Serie A has many other hot prospects.I just don't have enough time right now to talk about each one in particular.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:11 am

Probably no one knows but from Parma:

Belfoldil scored 6 goals so far, playing like Paulo Wanchope on crack; forced Amauri out of starting 11 ( yeah yeah i know a monkey can do it but dude scored 5 goals already). A little beauty Sansone started 7 straight games who remind so much of Marchionni (who having great time himself as central midfielder). Now if only Donadoni has some balls to start Acquah & find somewhere to play Ninis.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Twoism wrote:Probably no one knows but from Parma:

Belfoldil scored 6 goals so far, playing like Paulo Wanchope on crack; forced Amauri out of starting 11 ( yeah yeah i know a monkey can do it but dude scored 5 goals already). A little beauty Sansone started 7 straight games who remind so much of Marchionni (who having great time himself as central midfielder). Now if only Donadoni has some balls to start Acquah & find somewhere to play Ninis.

Acquah is beast he will become great player. Amauri I still rate him high because it was Juve not him that had problems and I am sure he stall has it in him .
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:17 pm

Milan apparently bought 50% of Saponara(Empoli winger) for €4m..

https://twitter.com/Milanello/status/289033670705180674/photo/1

At the moment he is having an SES-esque season with Empoli(similar to his season at Padova)

I've already posted a video of him in this thread.(In the previous page i think).

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:48 pm

So proud of this thread Proud

Surag wrote:Milan apparently bought 50% of Saponara(Empoli winger) for €4m..

https://twitter.com/Milanello/status/289033670705180674/photo/1

At the moment he is having an SES-esque season with Empoli(similar to his season at Padova)

I've already posted a video of him in this thread.(In the previous page i think).

--------Niang-------------
Ses---Mastour--Saponara hmm
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:38 pm

Two very well taken goals from Insigne and Gabbiadiani against Palermo and Chievo respectively.

Spoiler:

Also Belfodil played really well against Juve today.Should've scored atleast once tbh.He's developing into one hell of a player.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:50 pm

Nicola Sansone needs some love in this thread....former Bayern Munich youth product. Could've played for Germany, but opted for Italy. Scored Parma all important goal against Juve yesterday.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next