Onyx
BarrileteCosmico
Firenze
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
55 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Official Transfer Window Deadline Day Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Transfer Window Deadline Day Thread

Post by Emaharg Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:12 am

I have join 'Arry movement cheers

Hopefully lots of wheeling and dealing done today.

Last edited by Emaharg on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Official Transfer Window Deadline Day Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Transfer Window Deadline Day Thread

Post by TalkingReckless Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:13 am

Me TOO!!!
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:01 am

So how many players are going to reject spurs today? hmm

What was their previous record? Laughing

Remember Aguero Rossi Lorente all rejecting them in one deadline day.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:05 am

donttreadonred wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Walcott could be coming to us Very Happy If it's 12mill or under I don't mind at all!!!

Adam and Spearing looking more likely to leave :bow:
The rumor is one of Walcott, Sturridge and Aubameyang will be signed in addition to Dempsey.

Spearing is reportedly being loaned to Bolton for half a season, possibly with an option to buy. (I respect that he wants to make it at LFC, but I don't see how getting loaned out as opposed to a permanent move helps Spearing.) Adam is either going to Stoke or Everton... I know my preference. The rumor is he will finalize a move to Stoke tomorrow.

Most interesting rumor for LFC is that Cole may be off on a free to QPR. If true, it roves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that QPR have no transfer policy other than: "I know that name! Let's sign him!"

Is there any reliable rumors concerning Aubameyang? Any idea how much he would cost?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:07 am

BeautifulGame wrote:So how many players are going to reject spurs today? hmm

What was their previous record? Laughing

Remember Aguero Rossi Lorente all rejecting them in one deadline day.

Official Transfer Window Deadline Day Thread - Page 3 Spuds_14

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:36 am

Come on city... we're in the CL group of death lets make some moves!!!

nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:50 am

I can see City buying Maicon, Sinclair and Javi Garcia today.

Also, Andy Carroll season long loan to West Ham.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:53 am

The Carroll deal was done yesterday, mate.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:54 am

Albiceleste wrote:Andy Carroll season long loan to West Ham

Yeah, good news for both him and us. They play the hoofball system that fits him perfectly. If he does good we might be able to get 20mill+ for him next summer hmm , even if we don't sell him he'll be rejuvenated and may even get better Very Happy
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:57 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:Andy Carroll season long loan to West Ham

Yeah, good news for both him and us. They play the hoofball system that fits him perfectly. If he does good we might be able to get 20mill+ for him next summer hmm , even if we don't sell him he'll be rejuvenated and may even get better Very Happy
Yeah it seems like a good deal, but will he start over Vaz Te?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:04 am

Albiceleste wrote:Yeah it seems like a good deal, but will he start over Vaz Te?
Didn't Vaz Te play on the wing against Aston Villa? Didn't Vaz Te not start against Swansea?

As Allardyce has been starting Carlton Cole in the center, I like Carroll's chances.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:35 am

Is someone really asking if Allardyce will start a tall, strong, ENGLISH forward over another potential striker? How is this even a question?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:37 am

Come on Red, change your Avatar Very Happy You know you want to! No 'Arry, No Party. Laughing

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:39 am

Amazing how much attention Harry gets on here when a hero of humanity only got a handful of mentions in posts in the Off Topic thread. Rolling Eyes
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:01 am

RedOranje wrote:Amazing how much attention Harry gets on here when a hero of humanity only got a handful of mentions in posts in the Off Topic thread. Rolling Eyes

Well, for me its essentially a football forum and I am on it to discuss football and related topics only. I don't know about others, but its a discussion for another day. Stay on topic here, and join the 'Arry Movement already! Be a sport Red!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Moddaws Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:11 am

If Rafa goes Sad (10-13m) then we will be able to get Moutinho. Still need a striker and maybe a defender to cover Kaboul's injury maybe give our "friends" a call and loan Varane.

Hugo Lloris - so we agree a deal with Lyon and terms with the player only to pull out and put in a lower offer only Levy.

No Arry don't worry we are still here to entertain you no doubt ssn will start Kaka rumours again.

See you tonight COYS
Moddaws
Moddaws
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:33 am

Need to go to uni for a few hours, after that it's just following the deadline day proceedings with some whiskey Thumbs up

Here's hoping we'll see at least something interesting happening x)

I'd expect both Arsenal and Spurs at least to do some business still.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:37 am

Art Morte wrote:Need to go to uni for a few hours, after that it's just following the deadline day proceedings with some whiskey Thumbs up

Here's hoping we'll see at least something interesting happening x)

I'd expect both Arsenal and Spurs at least to do some business still.

Lol!! Yeah I have very similar plans (work, instead of uni though)!

And no, I expect almost nothing Arsenal related happening. Maybe one or two loan deals for players on their way out. But we still don't have space in our 25 man CL/PL squads for new signings. For accomodating one incoming player, we need to sell three more current players.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:03 am

Official Transfer Window Deadline Day Thread - Page 3 A1m4EMiCMAEL1H7

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:13 am

Poor mans Danny

GRAHAM FOR ENGLAND FFS
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:14 am

Marotta: "Our market is closed"

Also talks have already begun to get Llorente in January according to Gazzetta Dello Sport. rofl

I bet my ass on it,he wont be able to sign Llorente in January as well..Absolute fck up from him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:18 am

By the way, even though Zenit St.Petersburg made Schalke 04 & Kyriakos Papadopoulous a pretty high offer (last rumours were 20+ mio Euros for the defender and a lucrative contract for himself), Papa will stay at Schalke because neither does Royalblue want to sell him, nor does Papa want to leave.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:20 am

rwo power wrote:By the way, even though Zenit St.Petersburg made Schalke 04 & Kyriakos Papadopoulous a pretty high offer (last rumours were 20+ mio Euros for the defender and a lucrative contract for himself), Papa will stay at Schalke because neither does Royalblue want to sell him, nor does Papa want to leave.

Schalke is just about right place for him to grow further. both him and the club needs each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:25 am

JespSwe wrote:
rwo power wrote:By the way, even though Zenit St.Petersburg made Schalke 04 & Kyriakos Papadopoulous a pretty high offer (last rumours were 20+ mio Euros for the defender and a lucrative contract for himself), Papa will stay at Schalke because neither does Royalblue want to sell him, nor does Papa want to leave.
Schalke is just about right place for him to grow further. both him and the club needs each other.
Exactly! Especially as they are in the CL and got a pretty doable group.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:26 am

Charlie Adam has arrived at Stoke. Deal looks certain.

Malaga working to get Roque Santa Cruz and Ignasi Miquel (loan).

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:35 am

Marotta to Gazzetta :Bendtner is not the high-profile striker we were hoping to sign, but it's a chance we had to take in a difficult market like this.

rofl :brickwall:

Covering his failures Very Happy
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next