fatman123
TalkingReckless
since1996
33 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sell Nasri Empty Sell Nasri

Post by since1996 Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:10 pm

wat do u think of this. Sell Nasri for 25m, put a 30m bid for Juan Mata and we have the following mid

song Wilshere
Fabregas
Mata Gervinho
RVP

Exciting, Witty, Pacey and Brainy. Mata will be more motivated
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Sell Nasri Empty Re: Sell Nasri

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Mata is not worth 30m..... Nasri is worth more then him
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:50 pm

sorry did you say Aresnal would offer 30mil for a player?
phhht please, wenger prob wouldnt offer more then 10mill for mata

nah but in all seriousness seems like the bets move for aresnal, otherwise aresnal will prob end up in the same situation bordeaux did with chamakh (revenge?)

and im sure that whatever you sell nasri for itll be less hen what you would pay for mata
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:58 pm

i agree that mata is not worth 30m and Nasri is maybe more than that bt i think in terms of work-rate Mata wud be worth a lot. nasri is too pompus and inconsitent. talent is there but nt nurtured well. Arent u tired of Half Hearted Perfomances?
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:00 pm

point is we need ppl like Mata and we shud do anything 2 get them, even inflate their fees
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:10 pm

----------------Sczeszny--------------
---------Koscielny-----Vermaelen------
Sagna---------------------------Clichy
-----------Song----------Wilshere-----
Walcott---------Fabregas---------Mata
-------------------RVP----------------

Looking good.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:47 pm

I would love Mata signing for us, but don't see why Nasri should leave the club for that.

I don't want to believe what the press has been feeding us over the summer over Nasri and jump to conclusions on what I feel about him. Till he comes out and makes a statement saying he is not happy with the pay and wants more, I'd rather believe the other bit of news that circulated, saying he was holding out only as a means to make AW sign some players to strengthen the squad. When Ivan Gazidis promised strong transfer activities at the AST meeting, Nasri did come out and tell the fans not to believe the press and that he is looking forward to sitting down with the manager to thrash out a deal.

We shouldn't forget, AW and Nasri decided to hold contract talks this summer and after the abysmal end to the season, they both had the same right to get a few days off to recharge their batteries. Now that pre-season is approaching, I expect a negotiations to conclude soon, with the anouncement of a few signings as well.

Lets look to bolstering our squad, not selling players, be it Fabregas, Nasri or Clichy. Deadwood like Denilson and inconsistent Bendy are better sold, and replaced with better players to strengthen the squad.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:06 pm

nasri's not leaving anyway
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:21 pm

nasri is by far not our best player or even impact player.we can easily replace him. we need the money and someone 2 knw that they are in nasri's position and so they must step up their game and work extra hard.
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Why do you think we need the money?? We are in a financially healthy state with a 60mil transfer kitty.. Surely, we can accomodate new players within that? Besides, we are looking at a good 15-20mil from the sale of Bendtner and Denilson and Almunia.. Maybe more if we are replacing Rosciky as well..

He is not our best player, definitely, but he is among our better players.. It'll be good to give him and Walcott some stiffer competition in the form of Gervinho and Mata, with Arshavin continuing as a super sub.. Given how thread-bare our squad becomes when injuries come knocking, I really don't want to sell Nasri..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Are you kidding me Nasri is made for Arsenal, don't believe the papers he will stay at Arsenal. I dont know about you guys, but Nasri is better then Mata.
Nasri is a magician, and Wenger would not sell him.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:54 am

Bet you weren't calling Nasri "pompous" and "half hearted" when he was banging them in left and right earlier in the season.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:51 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:Bet you weren't calling Nasri "pompous" and "half hearted" when he was banging them in left and right earlier in the season.
That's right jay, some of the goals he scored were out of this world. Narsi knows his place is Arsenal, and maybe a future captain who knows.
I know there are some players we do pick on, but every Arsenal player did show heart and desire to win games during the season, it just some players are not good enough.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:23 am

Raptorgunner wrote:Are you kidding me Nasri is made for Arsenal, don't believe the papers he will stay at Arsenal. I dont know about you guys, but Nasri is better then Mata.

haahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaa Very Happy ronaldo vs ronaldinho signature is amazing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy this should be made for sergio busquets also Very Happy
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:43 am

Hell no. Our top priority is to hold on to all our players, and bolster the squad even more. Give him performance bonuses if he wants more cash. He needs to stay. Same for Clichy.

If we start selling our players, then we will further bolster our reputation as a selling club. Not that I give two shits about what people think, but I do care what other players think. I don't want them to come here, develop into class players, then once another big club comes calling, sell out at the first chance.

Arsenal shouldn't be a stepping stone for youth talent or lazy players who at other clubs would get 0 chance of playing.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:54 am

usman111 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:Are you kidding me Nasri is made for Arsenal, don't believe the papers he will stay at Arsenal. I dont know about you guys, but Nasri is better then Mata.

haahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaa Very Happy ronaldo vs ronaldinho signature is amazing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy this should be made for sergio busquets also Very Happy
I am sure they have made one, but I cant find it lol.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:00 am

IMO ,we must keep players who are loyal to Arsenal and them who plays with heart n passion not them who ! "maybe everyone knows", that's what i see as a priority 4 ASN at this moment.anyway I really don't like Mata ,sure we need at least 2-3 new signs ! but not Mata..just my opinion.

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:10 am

If nasri doesn't sign a contract extension, you almost have to sell him this summer or he leaves for free. It all hinges on who Arsenal signs this summer... Nasri's has given Wenger 2 options: 1) pay me big money or 2) build a contender and i will take a bit less money.

Right now, Arsenal is really not making much of any splash on the transfer market.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:13 am

You are about to lose Fabregas, selling nasri would be the worst mistake you can make.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:14 am

sportsczy wrote:If nasri doesn't sign a contract extension, you almost have to sell him this summer or he leaves for free. It all hinges on who Arsenal signs this summer... Nasri's has given Wenger 2 options: 1) pay me big money or 2) build a contender and i will take a bit less money.

Right now, Arsenal is really not making much of any splash on the transfer market.
Which is why no one can conclusively prove anything. Arsenal are loaded. They can very easily negotiate with Nasri and hand him a nice deal, sell him, then buy a quality replacement or pretty much both. It all depends on how stingy Wenger is going to be, and honestly, it's time to spend some of that cash, be it in wages and/or signings.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:40 am

I just don't get why Wenger would be stingy if the board gives him the money, I understand if they don't.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ArsenalWenger Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:27 am

I say, keep Nasri, put him on the right wing where he was destroying teams, and put Mata on the left. Gervinho and Walcott rotating of course.

But that's not going to happen. We shouldn't sell one of our best players, and replace him with a player who has only played in one league, Mata could turn out to be an utter flop in the EPL. We should be removing the deadweight and replacing them with better players, and adjusting key areas where we are weak i.e. Central Defender, direct winger(s), left back (?), and DM (though I want Coquelin to be given a chance this season as back-up DM.) along with the typical youngster or two.
ArsenalWenger
ArsenalWenger
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:15 pm

I'd prefer to keep Nasri simply because we'll get close to nothing from selling him. With 1 year on his contract, he'll go for like 15m max, and possibly to a direct rival. I'd rather keep him, sign him up on a new contract, and if he still isn't performing right, then we sell him to italy.
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:09 pm

I'd love to see nasri in UTD ,to see if he could be dare to req. @Fergie risin his wages ..No way..that's why he should leave ASN. IMO ...

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:28 pm

fergie wont take none of that $#!+. he will sell u immediately...
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next