To sell DDR or Not to sell DDR , thats the question

3 posters

Go down

To sell DDR or Not to sell DDR , thats the question Empty To sell DDR or Not to sell DDR , thats the question

Post by Lupi Wed 28 Nov - 22:39:25

I cant believe that i'm even thinking about possibility of selling DDR , he is not getting any younger and I dont know why still he is "Capitan Futuro" . To me he just Doesn't want to play for Roma anymore , he is more judging and when i compare him to Bradley ( Thanks god he arrived) i see lack of responsibility and to make it even worst Why he has to be with her GF in London shopping while Roma plays against Pescara

Roma WITH DDR Genoa- Roma 2-4 Roma-Udinese 2-3 Parma-Roma 3-2 Lazio-Roma 3-2 Without DDR Roma-Atalanta 2-0 Roma-Palermo 4-1 Roma-Torino 2-0 Pescara-Roma 0-

I used to think he should be untouchable but im doubting that

WHats DDR problem??
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

To sell DDR or Not to sell DDR , thats the question Empty Re: To sell DDR or Not to sell DDR , thats the question

Post by DiRocco Fri 30 Nov - 6:29:24

It is my opinion that DDR has went through a transition as a football player. I believe his natural position has been shifted from midfield to the center of a 3 man defense. Ever since the Italy vs Spain match I've been thinking this. In a 2 CB system he looks out of place, however in a 3 CB system he acts as the perfect sweeper just ahead of the traditional CBs. I wouldnt mind seeing Zeman do a little shifting and line up like this: (this could also fix some of our defensive fragility)

-------------------------Stek--------------------------
------------Marcos----DDR-----Castan-----------------
-------------------------------------------------------
Florenzi-----------Bradley--Tachsidis----------Marquinho
-------------------------------------------------------
Lamela------------------Osvaldo-------------------Totti
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

To sell DDR or Not to sell DDR , thats the question Empty Re: To sell DDR or Not to sell DDR , thats the question

Post by Lupi Thu 6 Dec - 18:46:32

http://www.football-italia.net/28122/man-city-close-de-rossi
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri 7 Dec - 15:16:30

To sell DDR or Not to sell DDR , thats the question Shut-up-and-take-my-money
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri 7 Dec - 20:56:19

nooffer from Madrid , only PSG & Man City
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down