Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 11 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Le Samourai Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:25 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:No the first priority is to actually find a coach who knows how to play football beyond mindless counters. and maybe a new president too, but that's too optimistic.

I was taking the former as a given Laughing

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 11 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:36 am

well, given that Perez is most interested in Carlo Ancelotti, that wont happen Laughing

seriously, how can madridistas allow Perez to continue for a 4th run? he is terrible.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:39 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:well, given that Perez is most interested in Carlo Ancelotti, that wont happen Laughing

seriously, how can madridistas allow Perez to continue for a 4th run? he is terrible.

Because he delivers financially and once that is happening we'll always be near the top. Personally, I respect him and think if he can magically appoint someone like Valdano again to run the football side and just deal with finances, he's a valuable asset.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:49 am

always near because he spends like a mad man but never at the top because he lacks the vision for long term success? sounds 'bout right. the fact that Perez is thinking about hiring Carlo is all wrong Sam, what makes you think Valdano wants to work with Perez again? he has terrible relationship with Hierro even.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:12 am

What will a new president do? Just wondering?
Like I understand maybe a change in the coach, but changing the president who has according to almos anyone and everyone given all the "say" to Mou.

Enlighten me
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:36 am

ever consider that he gave that power to the wrong person? that when actually competent people like Valdano or Pelle were around they got put aside? club is clearly lacking direction and long term planning. We are not trying to instill in the club a clear line by which we stick. When you go from Pellegrini to Mourinho to someone who is obviously going to be different from mou again, it means that you have no clue what you are looking for. From the day Perez decided he knew better than Del Bosque, Perez proved us all he was incompetent.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:38 am

Yeah, I'm not gonna disregard Perez considering that he is quite capable of keeping this great club in the black. He does need to give this club a proper direction. I understand why he hired Mourinho and even give him more credit for keeping him this long, shows he is trying to do the whole "give a manager a chance" thing (also is saving face since it would definitely be a failure in his re-election bid).

However, if someone who is capable of being that good with the numbers and have actual football acumen, then yes, let that someone go up please.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:52 am

Nick you need some context - In 2010 - Most of you guys and most of the Socios saw Mourinhio as a solution. He had just beaten Barca - and won a treble. I even liked him (and if he were to leave us and go I'd probably start respecting him again).

Perez big mistake this year was probably letting him see out the season....but that was really a tough decision. Giving him authority was almost required, a lose-lose for Perez because that was one of his main criticisms in his first run.

With him here, great players will always be attracted to the institution and we will remain financially stable - which is very very important in the long term...and by no means assured right now.

Doc I don't think anyone will ever be as good as Perez in that department.If someone presents himself, then sure..but it's doubtful.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:20 am

The issue is that there's nobody as good or better than Perez running for the job. Bottom line is this. I'm not a fan of Perez with his football decisions... but he knows how to run a company. At least,we don't have to worry about finances. Now, hiring Mou was the right decision and showed Perez has the ability to change. Hiring Carlo would be a safe decision and i don't feel like Perez wants to take a gamble right now. The question is who becomes the sporting director. Valdano left badly last time. Zidane doesn't want to be an executive unless he's an owner. Hierro can't stand Perez. Etc. Best case is that he talks Zidane into it... but that's a long shot.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:47 am

We definitely need some kind of revamp to our midfield. The current system is just not balanced with Alonso & Khedira duo and the 4 forwards in front of them. For teams like Dortmund this tactics works because their forward comes down and works their ass off (our doesn't except occasionally) and their CM's are more complete. So it's easier to fix the midfield than changing all forwards. Also we need to unload some of the trash.

If Vidal and Pogba really has low release clauses then let's raid them and offer those two high enough salary. Vidal would fit right in the Spanish culture and Pogba would have NT friends (Varane & Benzema). Replace Khedira with Benat, bring Sahin back and replace Di Maria with Isco. Only thing left would be to find another "Varane" to replace Pepe and Carvalho. Even Albiol seems to be better than Pepe atm. Getting Sakho or Mangala would be quite nice and we wouldn't have to fully rely on Albiol alone. Either of them could be a long term solution and partner to Varane in future and could form fast good understanding due to NT connection.

Players I would just ship out:
Kaka (already done), Khedira (average), Modric (average), Pepe (has lost it), Di Maria (one trick pony), Carvalho (already done)

Players I woul bring in:
Isco, Carvajal, Vidal, Pogba, Benat (could be hit or miss), Sahin (much better than average Modric and free to bring back) and Sakho or Mangala.

We don't need to sell Higuain or Benzema and buy over priced Cavani or Falcao. Those two are not going to fix our system because the malfunction is in the deeper than just scoring. Higgy & Benz have proven that they can score, but they need to have constant playing time instead of this rotation mess.

What I hope we would have at the next season:
Casillas/Lopez

Carvajal/Arbeloa----Ramos/Sakho or Mangala------Varane/Albiol-----Marcelo/Coentrao

Vidal/Casemiro----Pogba/Alonso-------Sahin/Benat

Benzema/Özil--------Higuain/Jese-----------Ronaldo/Isco

Coach: Laudrup or Klopp
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:20 am

Stick with the 4-2-3-1.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:32 pm

Something that I'd like to see next year would be this:

Buy:
Carvajal
Reus
a back up CB
Essien(a good player to have)
Sahin(return from loan)

Promote:
Nacho
Alex/Jose Rodrigues
Jese Rodrigues

Sell:
Pepe
Carvalho
Adan
Kaka

------------------Iker---------------------
Carvajal---Varane---Ramos---Marcelo
----------Khedira---Sahin
Reus--------Ozil------------Ronaldo
-------------Higuain

Bench:
Diego Lopez
Albiol
Arbeloa
Coentrao
Back up CB
Essien
Alonso? (Not sure about this, but he has stated his intentions on leaving)
Di Maria
Callejon? (if we promote Jese it would be good for him to leave)
Benzema? (Not sure about this)
Modric
Nacho
Alex/Jose Rodrigues
Jese Rodrigues

Manager: Laudrup
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:26 pm

I just hope who ever coming as next coach put ROnaldo as a CF. We cant have a luxury of wingers not tracking back in big games. It is proven again and again.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:34 pm

mmm, how would a midfield of Vidal - Gundogan will fare, will they be compatible with each other i mean?

One thing for sure, both will be very expensive to buy.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Not sure that would work. Gundogan would be left on his own when Vidal goes up. Same with Khedira playing with Gundogan.

I think we're going to have to buy a pure DM, since there aren't many players like Alonso that we can buy who can playmake and adequately defend.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:01 pm

Klopp (hopefully) can always make them work as a team and manage how they go up. Vidal is an excellent ball winner.

We also casimero in the squad, from the few matches i watched of casimero, he is alonso type of player.

I think we should also go for Pardo. We can have strong dept in midfield. in the creative part.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:05 pm

We should think of the next season now. This is my opinion...

-We need Cavani. Play Cavani, Benzema, Ozil and Ronaldo in the front line. Sell Di Maria, keep Higuain as a supersub, or rotate him with Cavani and Benzema. If Mou doesn't want to play Benz alongside Cavani and Ronaldo, buy a fast, intelligent player, alla Reus. It's clear that Benzema isn't a 9, he's more of a SS. The Uruguayan would compensate Di Maria's workrate.

-In midfield we need Gundogan, maybe I'm going a little to far, but I can't say a better CM/DLP. Khedira is set, as we saw today, the game changed after him came in. Xabi is past it, he should be a sub/mentor for these young players. Buy Essien permanently, good squad player, versatile.

-In defense, we need a RB, Carjaval is coming.
GK: Casillas, Diego, Mejias/Jesus
RB: Carjaval, Arbeloa (Ramos, Nacho)
CB: Ramos, Varane, Pepe replacement(please, go), Albiol(Nacho)
LB: Marcelo, Coentrao(Nacho)
CM/DM: Gundogan, Khedira, Xabi, Essien, Casemiro
AM: Ozil, (Modric!?)
RW: Benzema, Callejon
LW: Ronaldo, Jese
ST: Cavani, Higuain, Morata

M: Jose Mourinho

Casillas
Carjaval Varane Ramos Marcelo
Khedira Gundogan
Benzema Ozil Ronaldo
Cavani

Last edited by likeastar on Wed May 01, 2013 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:58 pm

I'm not too bothered about what players we sign, who our manager is, how we play etc etc next season. As long as we can win the CL.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed May 01, 2013 7:49 am

we should cheer for bayern in the final, if they win there is no way perez can ignore heyneckes

next season hopefully:

Manager: Heyneckes
Carvajal - Varane - Ramos - Marcelo
Vidal/Pogba(?) - Modric
Di Maria - Özil - CR
Benzema
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed May 01, 2013 1:28 pm

I dont want Klopp as our manager. He is exact carbon copy of Mourinho. His teams and set up in big games to defend first and then attack. Always happy conceding possession against the big games and yesterday i think they had 30 % possession. His game is counter attacking first,which is exactly we are under Mourinho. I need a coach who can play and entertaining brand of football with the ball.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 01, 2013 1:45 pm

Essien:

"I will return to Chelsea with my head up and try to win my place back," said Essien.

"I think my loan at Madrid has shown I have still got it at the top level."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8683125/

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 01, 2013 1:47 pm

Adit wrote:I dont want Klopp as our manager. He is exact carbon copy of Mourinho. His teams and set up in big games to defend first and then attack. Always happy conceding possession against the big games and yesterday i think they had 30 % possession. His game is counter attacking first,which is exactly we are under Mourinho. I need a coach who can play and entertaining brand of football with the ball.

You don't find watching Dortmund entertaining?

Personally i find them very entertaining, possession =/= entertainment.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 01, 2013 1:56 pm

i think dortmund offense/defense transitions, pressing game, and lightning quick attacks are a step ahead of anything i saw mourinho set up with any of his teams. i can appreciate that. they play counter, but their approach is completely different to ours.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed May 01, 2013 2:02 pm

But You can clearly see their game depends mainly on opposition making mistakes. It is a reactive team rather than an active team like prime Barca .

We blamed mou for parking bus against Barca, why should we hire Klopp who really likes to concede possession and play against most big teams out there?

Their CL possession average is 44 %. Real Madrid needs a change of style not glorified Mou.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 01, 2013 3:37 pm

Adit wrote:I dont want Klopp as our manager. He is exact carbon copy of Mourinho. His teams and set up in big games to defend first and then attack. Always happy conceding possession against the big games and yesterday i think they had 30 % possession. His game is counter attacking first,which is exactly we are under Mourinho. I need a coach who can play and entertaining brand of football with the ball.

couldn't have said it better myself
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 01, 2013 3:45 pm

The thing with Klopp is he's better tactically and defensively. He's not just about counter-attacking like Mourinho is.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next