Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Wed 1 May - 16:45:07

The thing with Klopp is he's better tactically and defensively. He's not just about counter-attacking like Mourinho is.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by SuperMAG Wed 1 May - 16:54:34

Klopp is much bette in tactics, main reason i want him.

He doesn't just offer us counters, he mostly teach the players how to pass and move forward, 1,2's, realising players, buildup, the type that suits benz, gotze, ozil game, our attack will reach to the next level with him.

Not only that, he makes the defence much much more disciplined, and give each of them their roles and area they are suppose to be. reason why we couldn't get to the final third.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 1 May - 18:00:55

Yohan Modric wrote:The thing with Klopp is he's better tactically and defensively. He's not just about counter-attacking like Mourinho is.

if yesterdays game is anything to go by he isn't better than my mother tactically. Thanks but no thanks
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed 1 May - 18:10:58

If Gundogan (1) and Lewa (3) don't miss 4 massive opportunities, the game is over. Every manager plays to protect a lead away when you're up 3 goals in CL. I mean it was 0-0 until the 83rd minute. from the 20th minute until that goal, Dortmund outplayed us and had better opportunities. They lost control after the goal as the players got nervous.

Also, Goetze left injured after the 10th minute.

I think Klopp's tactics were spot on.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 1 May - 18:20:30

sportsczy wrote:If Gundogan (1) and Lewa (3) don't miss 4 massive opportunities, the game is over. Every manager plays to protect a lead away when you're up 3 goals in CL. I mean it was 0-0 until the 83rd minute. from the 20th minute until that goal, Dortmund outplayed us and had better opportunities. They lost control after the goal as the players got nervous.

Also, Goetze left injured after the 10th minute.

I think Klopp's tactics were spot on.

Most of Dortmunds chances came in the second half when we switched to 3 defenders. of course we will leave space behind even riki from deportivo could do it. I think they had 1 shot on target and one off it in the first half, we suffocated their every attack

I don't exactly know what tactics he was using bar hoofing which we easily dealt with, I don't see how different their tactics were from United who people slated for being too defensive

Goetze didn't exactly make noise of himself before he went out injured besides Essien and DiMaria had that side on deadlock, nothing came past them.

His 'tactics' if you can call it that was nothing out of the ordinaary that we haven't dealt with before hence how comfortable we were throughout the game. Apart from those two second half chances of theirs I was never worried they could score
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed 1 May - 18:31:29

They controlled us easily from the 20th minute to the 83rd... we had no real opportunities. Not one in that span. Of course we're going to come out blazing. That was expected and they were able to withstand it without conceding a goal (our fault). The fact they controlled the game for such a long period showed how good Klopp is. In fact, Madrid fans were so quiet at Bernabeu that all you could hear was the 5k Dortmund fans singing during that time.

You have to understand that Subotic and Hummels are very slow footed. So Klopp has to design a tactic that caters to their strengths and covers their flaws. What he did was tighten the fullbacks and drop the midfielders low so that they didn't have a to cover a wide area... dared us to go wide, which we didn't of course. Only when we went for broke at the end did we cause trouble again... Lopez and Lewa's clumsiness gave us the late chance to come back.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 1 May - 19:39:35

Adit wrote:But You can clearly see their game depends mainly on opposition making mistakes. It is a reactive team rather than an active team like prime Barca .

We blamed mou for parking bus against Barca, why should we hire Klopp who really likes to concede possession and play against most big teams out there?

Their CL possession average is 44 %. Real Madrid needs a change of style not glorified Mou.

Can't believe what i'm reading, so much BS in one post.

Having less possession than another team =/= park busing or counter attack.

They have less possession against most teams they play, but they are still in control against most teams.

Since Barca people have become obsessed with possession it means absolutely nothing.

i think dortmund offense/defense transitions, pressing game, and lightning quick attacks are a step ahead of anything i saw mourinho set up with any of his teams. i can appreciate that. they play counter, but their approach is completely different to ours.

This, they do counter but most of time their attacks come from winning the ball high up the pitch before teams can settle like Barca used to.... were Barca a glorified Mourinho team who counter attack?

I suppose Del Bosque's Madrid was counter attack and boring to watch too? Rolling Eyes

I also agree with Sports, you need to learn there is black, white and also a grey.

Dortmund are the grey, they are not a possession team but they are not a counter attack team who park the bus either.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 1 May - 19:48:03

There is black, white and grey, however it's either counter-attacking or possession in terms of styles. I know Klopp is better tactically, however since we've been counter-attacking under Mourinho, people may want to see us playing possession football instead.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed 1 May - 20:26:27

I don't want us to be like Barca. I prefer fast-paced football.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed 1 May - 20:35:12

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Adit wrote:But You can clearly see their game depends mainly on opposition making mistakes. It is a reactive team rather than an active team like prime Barca .

We blamed mou for parking bus against Barca, why should we hire Klopp who really likes to concede possession and play against most big teams out there?

Their CL possession average is 44 %. Real Madrid needs a change of style not glorified Mou.

Can't believe what i'm reading, so much BS in one post.

Having less possession than another team =/= park busing or counter attack.

They have less possession against most teams they play, but they are still in control against most teams.

Since Barca people have become obsessed with possession it means absolutely nothing.

i think dortmund offense/defense transitions, pressing game, and lightning quick attacks are a step ahead of anything i saw mourinho set up with any of his teams. i can appreciate that. they play counter, but their approach is completely different to ours.

This, they do counter but most of time their attacks come from winning the ball high up the pitch before teams can settle like Barca used to.... were Barca a glorified Mourinho team who counter attack?

I suppose Del Bosque's Madrid was counter attack and boring to watch too? Rolling Eyes

I also agree with Sports, you need to learn there is black, white and also a grey.

Dortmund are the grey, they are not a possession team but they are not a counter attack team who park the bus either.

Cant believe what im reading. BVB is exactly what an ideal counter attacking side is.

They wins the ball high up and rushes it towards the goal..how can you compare that to Barcelona who wins the ball high up and passes it back and pass pass pass teams to death is beyond me? rofl kindly explain me how these two are similar situations ? Laughing

Possession stats does mean that they are not a slow build up team. It does show that they rushes the ball towards the goal and it does show that they allows the opposition team to have the ball more than them...so yeah it does show you something.

Dortmund are a counter attacking side. It is not even up for debate. BVB and Real were renowned as two of the best counter attacking teams in the world last year by many coaches and pundits. There is no grey in Dortmund,sure they can use possession just like Madrid can use possession if it is given...but basically madrid and BVB are both counter attacking sides.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed 1 May - 22:37:10

Klopp doesn't really make sense, coaches kids and has a media that adores him. He's not prepared for this shit.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu 2 May - 0:45:29

i see a lot of these older players leaving at the end of the season. - alonso, pepe, adan, kaka, albiol, higuain if the right offer comes, essein - well he's on loan, even callejon to arsenal or liverpool.

i could see us buying or bringing back cuardado, carvajal, canales, aguero or cavani, bale. gundogan and maybe even reus, he has a 35mil buyout and we are rumoured.

i have heard a rumour that we may resign garay from benfica. i dont know if he would want to come to play as a third choice centre back, but i always liked him and he is much better than pepe. we would have to pay just 10mil to get him back
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu 2 May - 1:08:10

Cyborg wrote:i see a lot of these older players leaving at the end of the season. - alonso, pepe, adan, kaka, albiol, higuain if the right offer comes, essein - well he's on loan, even callejon to arsenal or liverpool.

i could see us buying or bringing back cuardado, carvajal, canales, aguero or cavani, bale. gundogan and maybe even reus, he has a 35mil buyout and we are rumoured.

i have heard a rumour that we may resign garay from benfica. i dont know if he would want to come to play as a third choice centre back, but i always liked him and he is much better than pepe. we would have to pay just 10mil to get him back

Carvajal : Hopefully.

Cuardado : You know - I haven't seen much of him - but if he's defensively sound I wouldn't mind because he looks good in attack.

Cavani,Bale,Reus,Aguero? - Depends on who leaves. In my opinion we have better players at the club for all three positions.

Gundogan - Maybe - he is certainly an option but others are being looked at.

I still like Mario Fernandes - he's playing in Russia and I'm really not keeping tabs but I took in quite alot of him when we were tracking him - and to me he's the type of player that can really compliment Varane and Ramos in a 3 centre back system.

I think we're made for it - Marcelo is made for it- Carvajal would certainly thrive with the right midfielder tucked in beside him and all 3 CB's would have much more freedom when they are covering their sides and forwards coming toward them. Ramos enjoys pushing up into midfield, Fernandes makes Lucio-esque runs down the right. All three are good on the ball and distribute well...all three are good in the air.

It's something I feel strongly about, it could give our defense the necessary security,it could even solidify the midfield as tasks ae allocated more efficiently.

Anyway - it's unlikely someone comes in and implements it - very few teams play with 2 forwards making it a very archaic system, so that's just mostly conjecture.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu 2 May - 1:28:06

Carjaval will come. Cavani hopefully too. We don't need Reus as long as we have Benz. Higuain will be the supersub, Cavani, Ronaldo and Benzema the front line, with Gundogan Ozil and Khedira in the midfield.

Casillas
Carjaval Varane Ramos Marcelo
Gundogan Sami
Benzema Ozil Ronaldo
Cavani
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 2 May - 1:34:23

benzema is not a winger, you ought to stop putting him there
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu 2 May - 1:39:45

i like mario fernandes as well, but thats not going to happen. we had a chance we passed on him. also, isnt he kind of a problem player, personality wise?

i like the back three idea, but is not going to happen. what are your thoughts on garay.

who out of those forwards would you buy?

plus
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu 2 May - 1:40:26

i dont see why many are so afraid of benzema leading madrid from now on, all he wants to be is a starter, give him a chance he will give it everything he has imo
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu 2 May - 1:44:19

Mr Nick09 wrote:benzema is not a winger, you ought to stop putting him there

But he isn't a striker either. He's at his best playing behind a 9, and with Ozil roaming everywhere in the final 3, he will have enough space to play his best football.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 2 May - 1:47:58

Valkyrja wrote:

But he isn't a striker either. He's at his best playing behind a 9, and with Ozil roaming everywhere in the final 3, he will have enough space to play his best football.

If you cant play him in a role that's natural to him, you bench him or you sell. he is not a winger/wide player. he likes to occupy wide positions but in the final 3rd. he isnt the lad that will run up and down the wing trying to cover the FB when needed. we have ebough troubles with Ronaldo deserting his wing as it is.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu 2 May - 1:48:53

Valkyrja wrote:

benzema is a striker a all rounder type
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu 2 May - 1:54:22

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

If you cant play him in a role that's natural to him, you bench him or you sell. he is not a winger/wide player. he likes to occupy wide positions but in the final 3rd. he isnt the lad that will run up and down the wing trying to cover the FB when needed. we have ebough troubles with Ronaldo deserting his wing as it is.

One thing I'm 100% sure that he would do a better job than Di Maria. We need intelligent players in the final third, and Di Maria is not one of these. When I made that formation I was thinking of Barca's 2009 team, with Messi Henry and Eto'o upfront.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 2 May - 2:02:18

Sure, in possession in the final third he would do a lot better, but is he going to run back to cover his wing? no. You cant just look at the offensive part of the game, these little details make you lose key matches in europe because every team exploit your weakness. Last year, Bayern attacked Ronaldo's wing because they know he doesnt track back. this year dortmund did the same.

People gonna get mad again, but Ronaldo also presents a liability, defensively that is. said the same about Alonso last year.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 2 May - 2:06:39

---------------Casillas
----------Varane----Ramos

----------------Ozil------Ronaldo

I think those 5 players are certain starters for next season.

Casillas will need to be at his best and Ramos will need to be less haphazard. Diego Lopez has done well, however on form Casillas is the best GK in the World.

I'm not sure about Marcelo. He's good attacking wise, however we need a solid defense.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu 2 May - 2:12:34

Marcelo is twice the player Coentrao is. Even if he isn't great defensively(he isn't bad though) he offers to much offensively to bench him.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 2 May - 2:23:58

I think for a fullback defending should be the priority. Attacking should be second.

Marcelo could work better in a system where he isn't asked to defend much. A system where we press the opposition instead of sitting back.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 2 May - 2:30:22

a system where you dont have to defend much? in footy? what kind of system my friend? you mean like barca? let's ask Alba what he thinks about it...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next