Vlad the Impaler
The Franchise
juventus101
VanDeezNuts
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who is the Greatest Footballing Trio of All Time

Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Vote_lcap32%Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 13 ]
Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 9 ]
Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 41

Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Empty Re: Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time

Post by Toffer Harley Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:36 am

for the bundesliga connaissseurs Very Happy

okocha - yeboah - gaudino
elber - balakov - bobic

Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time - Page 3 Empty Re: Greatest Footballing Trios of All Time

Post by Eman Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:37 am

I'll admit it: I searched for the trio that played for my club and voted for them without looking at the other options :coffee:
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:48 am

You have Dalglish, Souness, and Johnston.

I would replace Johnston with Hansen on that trio. Johnston was great but Hansen was one of the most important pieces during those winning times.

If Heysel didn't happen our 80's team could potentially have rivaled any other in history.

For me though it's
1. Di Stefano, Puskas, Gento
2. Van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
3. Dalglish, Souness, Hansen
4. Messi, Xavi, Iniesta
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Think Ronaldo-Rooney-Tevez deserve a mention. Maybe not as 'greatest' but at least if you were considering a 2nd tier.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3