Tomwin Lannister
guest7
Onyx
RealGunner
animal.crackers
47 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs. Manchester City - CL Group Stage Empty Real Madrid vs. Manchester City - CL Group Stage

Post by animal.crackers Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:07 pm

I predict this is going to be an absolutely epic match. Either team can get a result, really...
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs. Manchester City - CL Group Stage Empty Re: Real Madrid vs. Manchester City - CL Group Stage

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:10 pm

welcome back
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs. Manchester City - CL Group Stage Empty Re: Real Madrid vs. Manchester City - CL Group Stage

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:28 pm

Should be a good game.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Ramos to screw us up and City to win
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:36 pm

The form Madrid are on at the moment suggests it's an excellent time for City to be playing them. When the draw was made I thought Madrid would get a fairly comfortable win at home but now I can see City clinching the game by a small margain.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:57 pm

This one is tough. Madrid are in a horrible form but they beat barca in the super cup. They suffer against the la liga teams then Rey beat barca. It looks like they step up when it matters. City are def playing below par. Barely beating Southampton and draws against liverpool and stoke. Madri need to get their head out of their ass and beat city because they are way better when it comes to players, coach, and tactics. Ronaldo needs to become a man stop whining and playing like he did last year if he doesn't the baby girl needs to be dropped!

I predict a Madrid win.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Madrid needs to sort out dressing room problems.

Mourinho needs to make his mind up whos gonna start and whos gonna be a super sub.

etc

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:07 pm

We're in a bad form atm, but I think we can still win as seen against Barca.

Inb4 Mancini plays Yaya-Barry-Milner Razz
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Milner vs Khedira. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:24 pm

modric to start drunken

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Javi Garcia is a beast in set pieces

Real Madrid are wank in defending set pieces

hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:29 pm

Let's see how our average backup from a few years ago performs vs us. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Let's see how our average backup from a few years ago performs vs us. hmm
Madrid to buy him next season after goat perfomance against us hmm
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:08 pm

I think Real Madrid will win this. 2-1 or 1-0.

Here's hoping for a good game...
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:08 am

animal crackers is back :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:28 am

Last season Bayern were expected to be beaten by city and I think by now each and every one of those money monger, who lack the understanding of football, now know for certain that there is more to money than Football or more to football than money.

Well, in this case we have two football clubs who rely heavily on money to succeed, lets see how they face off, don't get too excited by the way, City will obviously win this, so sorry Madrid fans, you can not top what we did to them last season, so sorry.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:41 am

The Messiah wrote:Last season Bayern were expected to be beaten by city and I think by now each and every one of those money monger, who lack the understanding of football, now know for certain that there is more to money than Football or more to football than money.

Well, in this case we have two football clubs who rely heavily on money to succeed, lets see how they face off, don't get too excited by the way, City will obviously win this, so sorry Madrid fans, you can not top what we did to them last season, so sorry.

I find your posts pretty funny, especially considering the fact that Bayern has not won any significant trophy in more than 2 seasons. Correct me if I'm wrong but Bayern Munich spends a whole lot more than its Bundesliga rivals but has not won the league for two seasons on a trot. I guess what you said is true, there's more to football than money and there's more to money than football ... whatever that means.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:09 am

Enough about Bayern. This is about City and Madrid.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:19 am

I wouldn't be surprised if we get smoked.. Considering all the BS going on around the club these days
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:31 pm

Real Madrid have only failed to score once in their last 25 Champions League games, against Barcelona in the 2010/11 semi-finals.

Real Madrid have won more games than any other club in the history of the Champions League (99, since 1992/93).

Real Madrid have played 169 more Champions League games than Manchester City.

Manchester City are unbeaten in their last 25 home games in European competition (qualifiers excluded).

Real Madrid have won only two of their last seven Champions League games against English clubs (against Spurs in 2010/11).

Manchester City's seven competitive games against Spanish sides have produced 26 goals. They beat Villarreal home and away in the group stages last season.

This will be the first competitive meeting between these two sides.

José Mourinho has never lost a home game against an English team

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:37 pm

Should be a great game. Looking forward to it. eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:11 pm

Pretty big question marks for both sides in terms of who will start the game.

Before the game and during it, the coaches decisions may be the most important factor.

Which coach gets his line up and tactics right and which coach will make the best adjustments. Good chance to to judge both coaches tonight I believe.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:18 pm

city have the edge imo considering our form. whatever happens, hope we have a good game.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:40 pm

I'm kind of torn with this one, on one hand I'd like a Spanish team to win and preserve the integrity of laliga but on the other, its the evil white!! I wish city teaches them a lesson.

Is there any way both teams could lose? Crying or Very sad

gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Will IDri be right
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next