Are Real Madrid the worst side in the Champions League KO stage?

+35
crazzyblanco
guest7
Pedram
norton
EarlyPrototype
the xcx
Le Samourai
Swanhends
Real Kandahar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue Barrett
The Sanchez
The Messiah
billy_gr
RealGunner
chad4401
Valkyrja
windkick
worms
Abramovich
OLpower
RED
cyberman
Lex
BAYERN_MUNICH
McAgger
VivaStPauli
Die Borussen
gnrfan
Onyx
eelir
Ion Creanga
S
Ganso
Clockwork Orange
39 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Are Real Madrid the worst side in the Champions League KO stage? Empty Are Real Madrid the worst side in the Champions League KO stage?

Post by Clockwork Orange Sun 6 Jan - 8:50

I am watching this game vs Socieaded. They are terrible. Mournihos decisions are baffling.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Are Real Madrid the worst side in the Champions League KO stage? Empty Re: Are Real Madrid the worst side in the Champions League KO stage?

Post by Ganso Sun 6 Jan - 8:51

Pls Rolling Eyes they will get past united,quote me
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Are Real Madrid the worst side in the Champions League KO stage? Empty Re: Are Real Madrid the worst side in the Champions League KO stage?

Post by S Sun 6 Jan - 8:52

Ganso wrote:Pls Rolling Eyes they will get past united,quote me

I am with Ganso on this one.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sun 6 Jan - 8:53

You shouldn't judge them after this game, it was a silly mistake made by adan, and that changed it all.. And it's only half time
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun 6 Jan - 8:53

Well some people were saying Barca has no chance for CL this year until our defenders got fit. Give them a slack, no team plays well without any of their first choice defenders. However, RM has more problems this year than just defenders.

eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun 6 Jan - 8:53

Surely there are sides in the CL who are below 3rd in their league.

Though position/form in the league doesn't really matter, since Chelsea won it while finishing 5th in the league.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Sun 6 Jan - 8:56

This is based on what? Real Madrid have been abysmal this season. I honestly hope they sort themselves out, because I want them to beat Manchester United.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by gnrfan Sun 6 Jan - 8:57

Milan and arsenal? Valencia? There's hyperbole and then there's plain bs. I agree with guys who say the rvp show's gonna get exposed in a few weeks. Talk about a team who's general play is shit on a stick...
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun 6 Jan - 8:58

:facepalm:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun 6 Jan - 8:58

Yanited haven't been impressive either TBH

Edit: Loving the avatar, Ninis.
PS: if you reply to me, I will hurt you. Very Happy
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun 6 Jan - 9:00

Man united have been just as bad if not worse,main difference is that united have some scrub called RVP
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun 6 Jan - 9:01

Clockwork Orange wrote:

This is based on what? Real Madrid have been abysmal this season. I honestly hope they sort themselves out, because I want them to beat Manchester United.

As much as i would want ManU to destroy RM, keep in mind that by that time Ramos, Pepe and Marcelo will be back. It will be a totally different game. And the team and Mou have to give it all if they want to win something important.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Sun 6 Jan - 9:02

Ganso wrote:Man united have been just as bad if not worse,main difference is that united have some scrub called RVP

So Robin is now better than Ronalo and Benzema? wow. Now I've heard it all
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun 6 Jan - 9:03

Mou can go f*cking die. I hope he does too :facepalm: Baffling idiot
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun 6 Jan - 9:04

VivaStPauli wrote:Yanited haven't been impressive either TBH

Edit: Loving the avatar, Ninis.
PS: if you reply to me, I will hurt you. Very Happy
Laughing i was afk,
i wouldnt do it anyway xD

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun 6 Jan - 9:06

Clockwork Orange wrote:
Ganso wrote:Man united have been just as bad if not worse,main difference is that united have some scrub called RVP

I would take vanPersie over Benzema or Ronaldo for Bayern at any time.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun 6 Jan - 9:08

Cronaldo, maybe not.

But he is eons ahead of Benzema
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sun 6 Jan - 9:09

And utd wont? Its not a tap kid, u cant turn it on. Work hard like they did in the grou...oh dear. Utd qualified from the cl in 4 games, only dropped 8 (?) pts so far, averaging almost 3 a game while beating the defending cl champions and epl champions away from home, plus arsenal and a win at anfield, all with an injury hit squad. Go watch vollyball if u think that isnt impressive. God knows what ud b saying about us if we played like madrid this year

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun 6 Jan - 9:10

Clockwork Orange wrote:

I'm not saying that rvp is a better player than x Madrid player,I'm saying that rvp has been much more decisive.He has saved united multiple times so far when they played like crap and conceded 2-3 goals,which has happened often.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sun 6 Jan - 9:14

And rvp has always been miles ahead of benzema. Only attacker madrid have that wed take is cr7 and if the rumours are true...

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sun 6 Jan - 9:24

[quote="Ganso"][quote="Clockwork Orange"][quote="Ganso"]Man united have been just as bad if not worse,main difference is that united have some scrub called RVP[/quote]

So Robin is now better than Ronalo and Benzema? wow. Now I've heard it all[/quote]I'm not saying that rvp is a better player than x Madrid player,I'm saying that rvp has been much more decisive.He has saved united multiple times so far when they played like crap and conceded 2-3 goals,which has happened often.[/quote] weve dominated almost every game weve played. With The chances weve created we should have 10 to fifteen more goals than we dn have. Ive noticed this retarded logic of seperating rvp from utd, almost if theyre different entities. Oh utd are shit, if it wasnt for rvp, couldve gone to city etc. Guess what? Rvp is a utd player, hes not a freelance alien who we sub in when utd arent playing well. Weve scored a mighty 2 more goals than this stage last year, reason why rvp stands out is cause hes our focal point, hes the one who plays closest to goal. Carrick and rafael have both been beasts this year, both more valuable to us because of lack of alternatives but thats never mentioned. Weve been a 1 man team since 1992 ffs

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun 6 Jan - 9:29

Are Real Madrid the best side in the Champions League KO stage?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun 6 Jan - 9:33

This muppet Clockwork Orange is clueless. The thread title says it all..
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun 6 Jan - 9:35

United dominated almost every game?I guess thats why you guys are probably the team with the most comebacks this season Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sun 6 Jan - 9:40

It is currently hard to pick Real Madrid over Manchester.

Real Madrid is completely failing apart, has already lost the Liga and may not even finish second while Manchester is at full force, completely united and in full confidence.

By the way, Christiano Ronaldo is now the only motor behind Madrid. If he wasn't there...
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum