General Liverpool Thread

Go down

General Liverpool Thread Empty General Liverpool Thread

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:08 am

I've been thinking about this idea, that every club should have a big general thread in GD. So, instead of creating knee-jerk (both + and - ) about them after every single game, we could progress this one thread as the season goes on. Who knows, by May we may find some gem quotes in the first page of this thread. So I am creating this thread, so anything LFC related on GD, be discussed here. I'll update the OP with results of the team. So far:

League:
3-0 Loss @ West Brom
2-2 Draw vs. Man City (Skrtel, Suarez)
2-0 Loss vs. Arsenal
1-1 Draw @ Sunderland (Suarez)
2-1 Loss vs. Man Utd (Gerrard)

Europa League:
1-0 Win @ Gomel (Downing)
3-0 Win vs. Gomel (Borini, Gerrard, Johnson)
1-0 Win @ Hearts (O.G)
1-1 Draw vs. Hearts (Suarez)
5-3 Win @ Young Boys (O.G, Wisdom, Coates, Shelvey (2) )

League Cup:
2-1 Win @ West Brom (Sahin (2) )

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Winless in 5 league games, below us only Reading and QPR, worst start in 100 years. Every other fan forum has a thread about us being relegated, yet I am enjoying this season a lot. Very Happy

Some superb footy being played, a lot of young players getting their chances and breaking to the team and actually playing better than seniors, the whole team has a tactic that it is obvious it is being bedded in every week.

Very encouraging display last night. With avg age of 23 starting the game (Carragher being 36 really helped it) and our senior bench options were 17, 18 respectively (Sterling and Suso), we absolutely bossed West Brom who played a relatively strong side and are doing very well in the league. Referee was crap again, but hey I am used to it. Superb passing for the 2nd goal, really encouraged. I hope we back BR through thick and thin, this will pay dividends long term.

SO ANYTHING ABOUT LFC THIS SEASON...THIS IS THE THREAD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum