Blue Barrett
RedOranje
Onyx
60 posters

Page 33 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next

Go down

FIFA 13 Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Muniesa has grown 3 this season. I think he starts out as 69 and in 2 seasons he's gone to 75. Similar to Fontas, who has grown about 7 points to be a 79.

More importantly there is impressive growth in vital areas.

Muniesa could be an option, but still would like him maybe another +4 or so in vital areas.

They seem to grow fast on loan maybe? Though I think its more just their age / stage of development. I bought a few players like Rafinha mainly to send on loan. If they don't become good enough, I can always sell them for profit.

BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:28 pm

Really?

Muniesa hasnt improved that much for me im sure, or I would of had him back by now I think.

Fontas I sold to Arsenal...he is up to 77

What about Afellay? I sold him to Inter, he has become 80 or 81 for them. Cant remember what he was before.

Anyways, any funny transfers thats happened for other teams in yours?

In mine, Sevilla signed De Gea as back up.

Bilbao have come to the conclusion Felipe Melo is Basque.

Madrid have like 7-8 strikers, despite playing just one up front.

Atletico signed Joao Moutinho. I guess it could happen, they got Falcao after all..they have a pretty good team.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Some good news, the board have said its up to me whether or not we should sell Messi.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:34 pm

We all know what that means...refuse to sell him and you will get the axe come the off-season; if you were managing Chelsea, you'd be sold right away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:12 pm

I'd save the game and see if I get sacked or not. If I do, I'd load it from where I saved it and sell Messi.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:48 pm

If I get sacked I get sacked. The board will pay dearly if they sack me. I will move to Madrid eventually and poach Barca's future stars, from Thiago to Bartra lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:06 pm

don't forget that EA constantly update player ratings in roster updates and such, so players with different ratings may be factored in to when you started your career and what the latest update from EA sports was at the time you began career mode.

i know for me I just started a new career with Palermo and was scouting young CAM to pick up cheap and develop, and Schalke 04 16 year old Max Meyer is now in the game, who wasn`t available in previous career modes I had started a few months ago. (btw he grew 3+ in just 2 games of action, GOAT in the making)
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:45 pm

They need to put Shakhtar in the game. Willian would probably have an 88+ potential.

I think they need to get rid of some of the leagues and just put the best teams from there in the 'rest of the World' category.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:They need to put Shakhtar in the game. Willian would probably have an 88+ potential.

I think they need to get rid of some of the leagues and just put the best teams from there in the 'rest of the World' category.

Dont think they can. PES have the rights for them and others.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:32 am

Just downloaded Shakhtar from the creation centre. Forgot about the creation centre.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:31 pm

Just finished my first season with WBA, won the FA cup and despite finishing 6th i somehow qualfied for the Europa League this season, atm im about half way through the transfer window but i think my squad is complete after purchasing:
-Jon Flanagan for $3mil
-Lovrencsics for $4.5mil+Rosenburg
-Wallace for $1mil
-Kongolo for $1.9mil
-Viola for $4mil
-Ake on loan with option to buy for $2.5mil

First XI (4-3-1-2)
Forster(82)
Flanagan(71)-Dawson(73)*-Olsson(76)-Aurtenetxe(77)
Mulumbu(77)
Dorrans(78)-----Yacob(79)
S.de Jong(81)
Lovrencsics(76)-Long(77)

Bench From
CB
Kongolo(70)
Ake(67)
Torres(60)**

LB/RB
Wallace (68)
Ridgwell (72)

CM
Brunt (76)
Morrison (75)
Allan (71)*
Thorne (65)*
Zuck (58)**

AM
Viola(73)
Cerezo (64)**

ST
Piazon (69)
Sawyers (63)*
Ruiz (61)**

*youth player at WBA
**scouted player

The only thing thats confused me is that i had Lukaku and El Ghanassy on loan for my first season but hardly used either because they were on loan and i knew i didnt have the money to buy them back in the next season, thing is im nearly at the end of the transfer window and they're still both in my squad. When i go to sell players, theres no "terminate loan" option and i cant put them up for loan/sale either.

Has this happened to anyone else before or would anyone know whats gonig to happen? I dont want to leave Lukaku in the reserves all season because he moans and complains a lot, plus i dont want to do Chelseas dirty work, although if its glithced os he never leaves then ill put him straight into the XI

Also ive got all three of my reserve strikers on the loan list in hope that any one of them will go out on loan but so far nobody has made an apporach despite Piazon and Sawyers scoring 10+ goals last season

On the player growth thing, i dont think overalls are capped like they were in FIFA12, for example a few pages back Red posted links to sites with player potentials for FIFA13 which said Siem de Jong peaked at 80, but ive already got him up to 81 in one season. I think the way its done in FIFA13 is that all players have unlimited potential but some will grow faster then others ie Isco and someone from the Championship both have unlimited potential, but Isco will grow much faster, making him more valubable. I do know they've capped how much a player can grow in one season because a bit over half way into my first season Pizon and Allan had both dont up by 6 and their overalls stayed contant for the rest of the season despite perforamance, although both grew by 1 or 2 between seasons
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:47 am

Felaini handed in a transfer request so cancelled the Viola deal and bought him for 8mil+Yacob banana

On the loan thing, i think my manager mode must be glitched because in my second season Ade is still at spuds and Sahin is still at 'pool...........which means i got Lukaku for free banana
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Is it just me or do the players feel all slow, sluggish, heavy and unagile recently? Even when using good passing teams, they're just all slow to react.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:50 pm

fatman123 wrote:Felaini handed in a transfer request so cancelled the Viola deal and bought him for 8mil+Yacob banana

On the loan thing, i think my manager mode must be glitched because in my second season Ade is still at spuds and Sahin is still at 'pool...........which means i got Lukaku for free banana

Spurs bought Ade from Man City last summer, so he's permanently a Tottenham player for the time being. Unless I'm misinterpreting what you are saying.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Adebayor is permanently a Tottenham player now, but there is also a glitch with loans (in my second season I still have Sahin and Carroll is still at West Ham).
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:27 am

Same with mine

ALL of my players, including the likes of Denilson are still on loan in the 2nd season. Not that i mind as i didn't want any of them back lol

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:37 am

I dont have this glitch.

Sahin is back with Madrid, giving them him, Alonso, Kaka and Modric lol

At the 6 centerbacks they have and 5 strikers, they have depth all over the place.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Goalkeepers are so overpowered on seasons. Takes so long to get the ball in the damn net. They save 1v1's from like 3 yards, that usually go in.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Just won my first league title on seasons division 1. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:08 am

I am strongly considering never playing this game ever again and switching back to FIFA 12. I haven't played for a couple of weeks so I decided to relax tonight after studying with a game or two. So first thing I see when I log in is the new challenge up right now, winning with Man City over Utd, so I give it a go. On the 3rd try in world class, I'm up 3-2 in the 90th minute, then for no reason the ref adds 6 minutes added time (not a single stoppage had occured and the most I ever got when I wasn't winning was 3 mins). All of a sudden Utd go into god mode and literally start moving so fast it felt like the settings had been changed. They get a corner and I clear it, but then from 40+ yards out, Valencia volleys a fecking bullet into my top corner - I'm talking so fast it was close to breaking the sound barrier ffs. So I restart and try again.

This time it's 2-2 and into stoppage time when I get a 3 on none breakaway from a corner. Right when I'm about to shoot, the ref stops play because Nastasic is down injured with a bruised elbow in my penalty box. A BRUISED FECKING ELBOW. The ref then blows the whistle before Utd's returning kick even reaches Hart.

I eventually finished the challenge and decided I might as well play one normal game, so I go into my virtual pro career. 20 mins into the game, after absolutely dominating and only not scoring because my strikers refused to score, a striker on Energie Cottbus scores a 40+ yard bullet into my top corner when myself and Xhaka were sticking to him like glue on either side. I immediately went into settings and shamelessly scored 10 unanswered goals. This game can smd.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:22 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Goalkeepers are so overpowered on seasons. Takes so long to get the ball in the damn net. They save 1v1's from like 3 yards, that usually go in.

Tell me about it. Just try playing Real Madrid. If you can somehow amazingly get past Ramos/Pepe's super strength/pace, Casillas will likely pull out an amazing save.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:54 am

Eman wrote:I am strongly considering never playing this game ever again and switching back to FIFA 12. I haven't played for a couple of weeks so I decided to relax tonight after studying with a game or two. So first thing I see when I log in is the new challenge up right now, winning with Man City over Utd, so I give it a go. On the 3rd try in world class, I'm up 3-2 in the 90th minute, then for no reason the ref adds 6 minutes added time (not a single stoppage had occured and the most I ever got when I wasn't winning was 3 mins). All of a sudden Utd go into god mode and literally start moving so fast it felt like the settings had been changed. They get a corner and I clear it, but then from 40+ yards out, Valencia volleys a fecking bullet into my top corner - I'm talking so fast it was close to breaking the sound barrier ffs. So I restart and try again.

This time it's 2-2 and into stoppage time when I get a 3 on none breakaway from a corner. Right when I'm about to shoot, the ref stops play because Nastasic is down injured with a bruised elbow in my penalty box. A BRUISED FECKING ELBOW. The ref then blows the whistle before Utd's returning kick even reaches Hart.

I eventually finished the challenge and decided I might as well play one normal game, so I go into my virtual pro career. 20 mins into the game, after absolutely dominating and only not scoring because my strikers refused to score, a striker on Energie Cottbus scores a 40+ yard bullet into my top corner when myself and Xhaka were sticking to him like glue on either side. I immediately went into settings and shamelessly scored 10 unanswered goals. This game can smd.

So your mad over being to realistic? Laughing

that fergie time :bow:

that United spirit and belief :bow:

U mad? rofl
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:38 pm

LOOOL

That sounds unbelievable...but yet, so believable Very Happy

I have to admit the game kinda bores me now, its too much like 12 and it didnt have that new game feel.

I might actually play PES for a while, just because I have it and its different.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:41 pm

The Franchise wrote:LOOOL

I have to admit the game kinda bores me now, its too much like 12 and it didnt have that new game feel.

I might actually play PES for a while, just because I have it and its different.

Well that's kinda impossible to avoid when they put out a new version every year...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:56 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:So your mad over being to realistic? Laughing

that fergie time :bow:

that United spirit and belief :bow:

U mad? rofl
Yes, I was quite mad :coffee:

The day when Valencia actually pulls that off, I'll admit the game was realistic.
Art Morte wrote:

Well that's kinda impossible to avoid when they put out a new version every year...
Yeah, other than a few changes to the way career mode is set up, I'm regretting buying it.
Yohan Modric wrote:Is it just me or do the players feel all slow, sluggish, heavy and unagile recently? Even when using good passing teams, they're just all slow to react.
Hmm maybe. I remember they did an update a couple of weeks ago and all of a sudden my players weren't making the runs they used to and everything I did was slow for no reason. I didn't feel like I did anything differently than normal. Then again, maybe the game was just in asshole mode.

Last edited by Eman on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Art Morte wrote:

True, but I still think previous titles have a bigger change year to year. This is the most similar version to the previous year I can remember in a while. Not an entirely bad thing, im glad they didnt mess with it for the sake of it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next