The Messiah
jontsu
Onyx
Zealous
billionmillion
42 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Shameful ways to win Ballon Dor - Page 6 Empty Re: Shameful ways to win Ballon Dor

Post by Real Kandahar Mon 15 Oct 2012, 03:42

wow i give up, people who don't take angles into consideration ... :facepalm:

anyways back on topic, let the future decide, im tired of this discussion.

Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Shameful ways to win Ballon Dor - Page 6 Empty Re: Shameful ways to win Ballon Dor

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon 15 Oct 2012, 03:51

My virtual pro is better than Messi and deserves the ballon d or
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon 15 Oct 2012, 05:15

Real Kandahar wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:@Sanchez, i beg to differ, can you tell me why Cannavaro won it in 2006? and Shevchenko in 2004? When in reality, Zidane, Ronaldinho and Ronaldo were clearly best players of the world at that time?

Ronaldinho and Ronaldo were better than Cannavaro in 2006? wtf. Yes Dinho had a great season with Barca winning the CL but his overall performacne at the WC was poor. Ronaldo? ffss.. lazy, slow, afraid infront of goal. Why bother even mentioning him. Zidane was critical in WC but was sound for club. Cannavaro had very good perfomances and was consistent for both club and country.
I know you are trying to prove a point that Ballon is rigged but again, it states and it should be the best overall individual performance by a player. A key reason why Cannavaro won it in 2006.

LOL your point just contradicted yourself :facepalm:

you say better player deserves it not the one who performed better, and then when i give you example that cannavaro won it over zidane/ronaldinho (an example to show that zidane/ronaldinho the best players of that generation by a big margin, lost it to cannavaro ) and then u take my point and say, oh cannavaro had a better season for club and country, lol so i don't know which point within your hypocrisy to take into consideration?

who was the best player of the world in 2006 sanchez? zidane / ronaldinho or Cannavaro? please simply state that

Ronaldo had more silverware (just like cannavaro did in 2006 that's why he edged it) and in same case scenario doesn't deserve it? think about it a little and get at me.

Nah, your mistaking me. Again I will state what it takes to win the Ballon. The Ballon should be awarded for the best, consistent individual performance through the season for both club and country.
I just stated my reasons why he could have won it...
Just because these players may be the best of their generation doesn't mean they deserve to win the award. The best individual performance throughout the entire season both club and country and really Cannavaro edged them out. Is it right? Maybe not but I can see their reasons. A better example Krand is the 2010 award. Was Messi the best individual player throughout 2010 for both club and country? No.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Fenomeno Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:40

angles Laughing Laughing

Shameful ways to win Ballon Dor - Page 6 RONALDO-SIMMAH-DOWN

what angle? thats just a shoddy piece of goalkeeping, if he stayed on his line Ronaldo had to work for the finish, but all he did was shoot down the centre and watch it go in.
El Fenomeno
El Fenomeno
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Mon 15 Oct 2012, 16:00

The Sanchez wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:@Sanchez, i beg to differ, can you tell me why Cannavaro won it in 2006? and Shevchenko in 2004? When in reality, Zidane, Ronaldinho and Ronaldo were clearly best players of the world at that time?

Ronaldinho and Ronaldo were better than Cannavaro in 2006? wtf. Yes Dinho had a great season with Barca winning the CL but his overall performacne at the WC was poor. Ronaldo? ffss.. lazy, slow, afraid infront of goal. Why bother even mentioning him. Zidane was critical in WC but was sound for club. Cannavaro had very good perfomances and was consistent for both club and country.
I know you are trying to prove a point that Ballon is rigged but again, it states and it should be the best overall individual performance by a player. A key reason why Cannavaro won it in 2006.

LOL your point just contradicted yourself :facepalm:

you say better player deserves it not the one who performed better, and then when i give you example that cannavaro won it over zidane/ronaldinho (an example to show that zidane/ronaldinho the best players of that generation by a big margin, lost it to cannavaro ) and then u take my point and say, oh cannavaro had a better season for club and country, lol so i don't know which point within your hypocrisy to take into consideration?

who was the best player of the world in 2006 sanchez? zidane / ronaldinho or Cannavaro? please simply state that

Ronaldo had more silverware (just like cannavaro did in 2006 that's why he edged it) and in same case scenario doesn't deserve it? think about it a little and get at me.

Nah, your mistaking me. Again I will state what it takes to win the Ballon. The Ballon should be awarded for the best, consistent individual performance through the season for both club and country.
I just stated my reasons why he could have won it...
Just because these players may be the best of their generation doesn't mean they deserve to win the award. The best individual performance throughout the entire season both club and country and really Cannavaro edged them out. Is it right? Maybe not but I can see their reasons. A better example Krand is the 2010 award. Was Messi the best individual player throughout 2010 for both club and country? No.

but then we have to deal with what the definition of "performance" really is...

is it, scoring goals in big games, winning more titles? or is it having better stats and or skills?
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Mon 15 Oct 2012, 16:03

El Fenomeno wrote:angles Laughing Laughing

Shameful ways to win Ballon Dor - Page 6 RONALDO-SIMMAH-DOWN

what angle? thats just a shoddy piece of goalkeeping, if he stayed on his line Ronaldo had to work for the finish, but all he did was shoot down the centre and watch it go in.

knowing what you are saying, you will probably say that his goal this october was easy too? the one where benzema passed it to him
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon 15 Oct 2012, 16:12

If Cronaldo is so deserving of the award, why does Mourinho feel the need to try and manipulate people into voting for him?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon 15 Oct 2012, 16:17

I hope Ballon- Dor goes to Drogba or someone else, its getting boring seeing these 2 up there. :bow: eco smile

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Mon 15 Oct 2012, 16:47

2008- ROnaldo
2009- Messi
2010- Sneijder
2011- Messi
2012-Ronaldo

: ) ^^ that's what the vote would be if JOURNALISTS who actually follow the sport day to day// hour to hour, were to vote
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon 15 Oct 2012, 23:12

in 2012 journalists voted for European best player award and Messi won it at first try. then at second try Iniesta won. I didnt see Ronaldo winning anything when journalists voted
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue 16 Oct 2012, 00:07

I have no problem when people say messi should win. His individual season was outstanding, as much as I want ronaldo to win it Sad

But when billionmillion starts talking about the usual bs higuain is better, ronaldo is gomez on the wing, no one can take him seriously.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Tue 16 Oct 2012, 00:27

i am sure billion has changed his stance and recognizes, like anyone else in this forum, that ronaldo at least is top 2 ,.... I hope
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue 16 Oct 2012, 00:37

If I'm honest if I had a chance to sign someone from Madrid for Boca it wouldn't have been Cristiano.

I'd sign dí Maria or Benzema. In fact I also prefer Özil and Pipta to him.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue 16 Oct 2012, 02:39

danyjr wrote:If I'm honest if I had a chance to sign someone from Madrid for Boca it wouldn't have been Cristiano.

I'd sign dí Maria or Benzema. In fact I also prefer Özil and Pipta to him.

Depending on style of play, Ronaldo wouldn't suit tika-taka so an Ozil or Di Maria is the better option...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue 16 Oct 2012, 03:16

is this a balon d'or thread or a "who would i rather have" thread. it doesnt matter who suits a certain style more. the award is about the best football player of the year.

or at least it used to be.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue 16 Oct 2012, 04:56

vanDEEZ wrote:is this a balon d'or thread or a "who would i rather have" thread. it doesnt matter who suits a certain style more. the award is about the best football player of the year.

or at least it used to be.

Mate, were not talking about that. For some reason this thread turned into would you have Ronaldo in your team... :facepalm:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6