RedOranje
McAgger
Lex
gondov
white_star
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Koscielny: Luis Suarez is a cheat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Koscielny: Luis Suarez is a cheat.

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:36 am

lmao at the headline in English papers

The question to koscielny in the french interview was

" Which is the most difficult striker you have had to mark so far "

in respond to that, Koscielny said suarez and gave reasons to why. At no point in the interview he said the word "Cheat" or "Diver"

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Koscielny: Luis Suarez is a cheat. - Page 2 Empty Re: Koscielny: Luis Suarez is a cheat.

Post by harhar11 Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:54 am

gondov wrote:People tend to go over board sometimes.

For example with Busquets (his face thing during CL semi-final) or Ronaldo (CL vs Milan). Once you do that in a high profile game, then that label is stuck with you for a long time.

However many players over-exaggerate fouls , Drogba for example. The big guy dived so much last season but wasnt labelled a diver. Arbeloa is another example too but isn't labelled a diver. Also Ivanovc , I can go on and on.

The one player whom you can say remarkably avoids diving is the one and only LIONEL MESSI !! Very Happy

The funny thing is, IIRC, that in the same interview Koscielny praised Drogba...

But if what the Arsenal fans are saying about his words being manipulated....

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:54 pm

kiranr wrote:
andiii wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:Lol, sometimes I get annoyed when people forget the concepts. A dive is when you take a fall when no one touches you for the sake of recieving a foul. Most players (like Busquests, Sanchez, Ronaldo, Dive Maria, Surarez etc.) tend to over exaggerate the contact that the opposition player made.

uh.... are you for real haha?

a dive is when you decide to fall down even if you could stay on your feet, contact or no contact. there's no debate on that. no offence, but maybe you watch too many barca games? that may have warped your viewpoint a bit

This includes even if a player loses his balance after contact, and falls, but had he tried could have stayed on his feet?

yea that would be a dive still, obviously.

although in that case it's a freekick/penalty because there was unfair contact. if a players genuinely DID get unfair contact then diving in that situation isn't cheating. it's obviously still diving, but diving in a justified way

but you can't leave it up to players to judge if they were unfairly impeded or not. for instance what puyol would consider unfair contact would be way different to what ronaldo would consider unfair. unfortunately referees are too scared to give penalties unless a player does go to ground so that's why it's ok to dive if the contact really was unfair
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:06 pm

RedOranje wrote:So Suarez does the same thing 99% of other forwards and players do (pulls shits, shoves, goes down with contact) and he's singled out as a cheat? And that's the ONLY part of the comments worth noting for the OP?

And why in the world would Suarez bother telling Kosc he thought it was a penalty? Did he think Kosc would petition the ref for him or what? That bit sounds like nonsense to me...or again, Suarez doing what just about every forward does, calling for a penalty after being knocked over in the box. Reads like a defender attempting to defend a poor performance more than anything else; he even threw out a complaint about the time of the match.

I was just trying to start a discussion. No way do I agree with Koscielny (can't take a guy seriously since he is a traiter and glory hunter lol). Suarez does do what all other forwards do. He has some bad press from the past and it just stuck with him it's unlucky really because he has tremendous talent.

To the people saying this thread sucks or whatever I just posted an article I didn't write this. I wanted to have a discussion on the contents of the article. No point of getting upset this is the 21st century an media is a big part of our lives you either agree or disagree and that where discussions arise. No point I shooting the messenger.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:16 pm

If we can't even admit that Suarez is a cheater, then I give up on football
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Lex wrote:If we can't even admit that Suarez is a cheater, then I give up on football
Maybe you should watch Cricket instead Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Lex wrote:If we can't even admit that Suarez is a cheater, then I give up on football

Everyone disagrees with me Sad Sad Sad
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Suarez is the biggest cheat at top level football and that's not up for argument. He dives more often than most players, he's always complaining to referees even after deliberate dives, he tries to rile his opponents by calling them "negrito" on several occasions trying to provoke a reaction, he bites opposition players and worse of all will deliberately catch the ball from the line and prevent a small West African nation from making history at the World Cup Mad I can't think of a worse cheat in football.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:16 pm

buddytaller wrote:Suarez is the biggest cheat at top level football and that's not up for argument. He dives more often than most players, he's always complaining to referees even after deliberate dives, he tries to rile his opponents by calling them "negrito" on several occasions trying to provoke a reaction, he bites opposition players and worse of all will deliberately catch the ball from the line and prevent a small West African nation from making history at the World Cup Mad I can't think of a worse cheat in football.

Your opinion on Suarez doesn't count since you're Ghanaian, your whole country hates him ffs. Very Happy
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Kos just saying what the whole world already knows.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:56 pm

That Koncpepe bastard almost ended Pedro's season today. Mad

He is no position judging others.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:06 pm

What happened ^
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:10 pm

Quick, get the frilly handkerchiefs out, lads, it's time for a Barca hissy fit Rolling Eyes
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:24 pm

I like Suarez
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2