Die Borussen
Onyx
Albiceleste
gondov
Arquitecto
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

José Mourinho & Cristiano Ronaldo| Now & Then - Page 2 Empty Re: José Mourinho & Cristiano Ronaldo| Now & Then

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Ninis wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:
Original Poster! good job for posting this, almost reminds me of Matterazi and Mou, you know he may be hate by people but Players like Lampard, Drogba, Essien, Lucio, Sneijder, and current madrid squad, see him as a father figure, that's mostly because he is psychologically connected with his players, and does alot for them.

it was different with materazzi

you can hate me but in my opinion each of mou's action regarding his relationship with cristiano and considering the way he acts & the things he does to improve it, its only to get the best out of him

thats his job and for me its purely proffesional

not taking anything from your thread arq but unless glory occures aka more specificly winning the Champions league ( CL arq not europa lol ) then what we see until now its just to exploit ronaldo's limits,
always from mourinho's perspective..

im talking specificly for the CL cause obviously is the most wanted trophy when he won it at inter it was an amazing experience for the players who may have never had that privelege as well as for him,
doing so with madrid will be an important step and a main reason for mou to trully appreciate cristiano who would probably be the focal reason for winning it
my opinion always silent

That actually a very rare and unbiased opinion of this as I don't often see this from Madrid fans. You know, to me Jose is far to enigmatic to actually understand his true motives behind his actions. If you says it purely out of professional reason then I can 100% agree with you as if anything, you have given me a different perspective. Your point is valid because Mou has made some comments on the players and relationship which indicate your purely professional focal point ability. Only thing that gets in the way is how he was at Inter with his players and club as a whole as he emotionally was very attached to many of them even before his CL win. Though I never seen the same love and emotional attachment to Real Madrid and the players despite his success there. Reasons behind that? Could be many but its obvious Mourinho is here for personal reasons to satiate his thirst for victory in the worlds biggest club. Even if I am taking the picture posted out of context his reasons for squeezing as much out of Ronaldo is a very good technique usually used by the pragmatic Italian managers who learn how to bring the best out of players.

But in order for true success and recognition of this, Mou first has to win the Europa League.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

José Mourinho & Cristiano Ronaldo| Now & Then - Page 2 Empty Re: José Mourinho & Cristiano Ronaldo| Now & Then

Post by Le Samourai Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:39 pm

I can do that , because in the case above...my entire rebuttal is encompassed in my personality. No words are needed.

By reciprocating it all you are doing is disagreeing with me and offering 0 evidence to support your counterclaim.

Hence making it invalid

:coffee: Razz
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Le Samourai wrote:I can do that , because in the case above...my entire rebuttal is encompassed in my personality. No words are needed.

By reciprocating it all you are doing is disagreeing with me and offering 0 evidence to support your counterclaim.

Hence making it invalid

José Mourinho & Cristiano Ronaldo| Now & Then - Page 2 No

:coffee:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:I can do that , because in the case above...my entire rebuttal is encompassed in my personality. No words are needed.

Hence making it invalid

But, but but Mourinhio is Portugese Sad
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:57 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Hence making it invalid

But, but but Mourinhio is Portugese Sad

God damn I keep forgetting that as so immaculate is his Espanol.

Now that you bring this up, while I do praise his ability to foster the absolute best out of his players I must also take into consideration the ramifications and consequence in the sense that many others are sacrificed due to his near primitive psycho therapy. Examples are in Chelsea, Inter and when it comes to Real Madrid he has in a way caused some players to stagnate by his somewhat tiresome methods and repetitive methodology of motivation, which especially doesn't go down to well with the Senatore of Madrid.

But I also want to hear your thoughts on the points you dislike Mourinho's cause of stagnation in some players as its rare in this forum to see anything negative about him (almost like the english media covering up shit about United).
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:07 am

Le Samourai wrote:He did garbage with Sahin.

So what you're saying is hardly universal.

I will also say this...extracting what you can out of a player at a certain point in time is perhaps a pragmatic approach. But great coaches develop players, they nurture talent.

He really has not impressed me in that regard with us. With the exception of Di Maria many of our players have stagnated and alot of that has to do with his policy.

LOL why does he have to do that with Sahin, a player he didn't even want, and the board bough...? same with pedro leon and canales

how can you possibly forget or reject, how matterazi cried on his shoulder , ffs matterazi even.... why did sneijder / lucio give emotional speaches in balondor ceremony and devoted success of inter only to Mourinho?

Why did essien, after 8 years being coached by Mou, upon arriving to Madrid was comfortable and knew he would be treated in good way by Mou? Do you even see with how much respect Lampard, Terry, Drogba, Milito and others greet Mourinho whenever they see him even as a rival?

I know you are extremely biased against Portguese in general, hence u hate pepe, coentrao, mou and ronaldo ... but you know , no spanish coach has ever done what mou can do ...
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:48 am

Real Kandahar wrote:

I will also say this...extracting what you can out of a player at a certain point in time is perhaps a pragmatic approach. But great coaches develop players, they nurture talent.

He really has not impressed me in that regard with us. With the exception of Di Maria many of our players have stagnated and alot of that has to do with his policy.

LOL why does he have to do that with Sahin, a player he didn't even want, and the board bough...? same with pedro leon and canales

how can you possibly forget or reject, how matterazi cried on his shoulder , ffs matterazi even.... why did sneijder / lucio give emotional speaches in balondor ceremony and devoted success of inter only to Mourinho?

Why did essien, after 8 years being coached by Mou, upon arriving to Madrid was comfortable and knew he would be treated in good way by Mou? Do you even see with how much respect Lampard, Terry, Drogba, Milito and others greet Mourinho whenever they see him even as a rival?

I know you are extremely biased against Portguese in general, hence u hate pepe, coentrao, mou and ronaldo ... but you know , no spanish coach has ever done what mou can do ...

No Mourinho isn't.

Miguel Munoz. Vicente Del Bosque, Jose Villalonga Llorente.

All 3 Spanish managers who are greater and better then Mourinho. You should be able to recognize and cherish all 3 names very well.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:11 pm

greater? yes

better? ?
dont forget mourinho is still coaching so if it is to go with the expectations considering what he has already achieved he may very well be better and greater than all 3 of them when his coaching career ends

as of now there are many coaches who could be considered greater or even better than mou

regarding kahandar's post i dont think he was aware of the 3 coaches bar del bosque, same goes with me but their achievemets is all you need to see to recognize and respect their abilities

Last edited by Ninis on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misprint)

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:12 pm

Actually, though i hate the son of the ...., Mou can still say he is not being hypocrite in this case. He can just say, i said he was good, he just could not accept the facts. He has now matured, ergo he is achieving his potential of being one of the greats.

But Ronaldo... Well the only thing he can say was that he was wrong about Mou.

Anyway, these things happen, and professionals like both of them should learn to overcome these situations when working together, even if that will look rather cheesy/cliche in the eyes of neutrals.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:18 am

REALLY? like? pepe, ramos, marcelo , ozil, benzema, higuain etc etc have stagnated?LOL
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:46 am

Lord Hades wrote:

REALLY? like? pepe, ramos, marcelo , ozil, benzema, higuain etc etc have stagnated?LOL

LOL fatzema became Benzema under Mou
Flopcelo became Marcelo under Mou
Khedira, Ozil, pepe, Arbeloa, Di maria all develped under mou

Lol refer to my post above as to why Samuari dislikes him
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2