Jose Mourinho Is A Man United Fan !

5 posters

Go down

Jose Mourinho Is A Man United Fan ! Empty Jose Mourinho Is A Man United Fan !

Post by The Madrid One Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:24 pm

just felt like sharing this because it brought a couple of laughs from me, greatest mourinho look alike of all time...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Is A Man United Fan ! Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Is A Man United Fan !

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:30 pm

no surprise really.

he's always been riding on Fergie's c*ck, and is saving himself to go there once retirement/heaven calls for Ferguson

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Is A Man United Fan ! Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Is A Man United Fan !

Post by The Madrid One Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:32 pm

Sepi wrote:no surprise really.

he's always been riding on Fergie's c*ck, and is saving himself to go there once retirement/heaven calls for Ferguson
you should apply your sig statement, to the forums as well Laughing
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:37 pm

The Madrid One wrote:

17 year old SPANISH guy riding the c*ck of an arch enemy (Portuguese man) ....I'd keep quite if I were you.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:45 pm

Sepi wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

17 year old SPANISH guy riding the c*ck of an arch enemy (Portuguese man) ....I'd keep quite if I were you.
lol y u mad bro? sound a bit angry.. Suspect :?:
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:48 pm

The Madrid One wrote:
Sepi wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

absolutely tired of reading hundreds of pages about business ethics and sustainability and taking notes.

Steve Jobs was right. it's horrible how you have to take some core courses for your degree when your specialization has very little to do with them.

and I just dislike Mourinho since 2005, always fun to have a dig, nothing personal Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:17 am

Sepi wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
Sepi wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

absolutely tired of reading hundreds of pages about business ethics and sustainability and taking notes.

Steve Jobs was right. it's horrible how you have to take some core courses for your degree when your specialization has very little to do with them.

and I just dislike Mourinho since 2005, always fun to have a dig, nothing personal Wink

Mourinhio , bar the semi final press conference has always been very complimentry of Liverpool I find.I honestly think he's a prospective canidate for liverpool whenever Danglish decides to retire.

Could you imagine Mourinhio+Pool supporters = hearing loss for regular attenders of Liverpool games, not that they don't suffer from hearing loss already, but this particualr duo might thraten deafness.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:20 am

^

no.

He shushed the fans at Cardiff during CC final. he told half of the stadium to f*ck off basically. though, he indirectly apologized later on, and even clapped the fans at Anfield after Semis when he went and hugged all of our players, but that shushing gesture was utterly bizzare.

and he still goes on about the ghost goal, without acknolwedging if the goal wasn't given, Cech would have been sent off a penalty would have been given to us.

The only thing missing from his CV as of now is a CL with Chelsea and for that reason he hates Liverpool and Rafa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:27 am

Sepi wrote:^

no.

He shushed the fans at Cardiff during CC final. he told half of the stadium to f*ck off basically. though, he indirectly apologized later on, and even clapped the fans at Anfield after Semis when he went and hugged all of our players, but that shushing gesture was utterly bizzare.

and he still goes on about the ghost goal, without acknolwedging if the goal wasn't given, Cech would have been sent off a penalty would have been given to us.

The only thing missing from his CV as of now is a CL with Chelsea and for that reason he hates Liverpool and Rafa.

All I'm saying is Mourinhio + Liverpool would be quite a spectacle. Look at what he did with inter, one of the more aristocratic club fan bases in italy.He went there and made look like the best supporters in the world and TBH they were while he was there.

Imagine the new heights he could reach with THE BEST fanbase in the world.That of liverpool.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:15 am

I would actually love Mou coming to us if King ever steps down
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:31 am

Well i hope we never have the misfortune to employ Mourinho as our coach.It would be as embarrassing as signing Joy Barton

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:50 am

I see Mourinho's hair, but I also see traces of Inzaghi's face.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down