Die Borussen
Onyx
Albiceleste
gondov
Arquitecto
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

José Mourinho & Cristiano Ronaldo| Now & Then Empty José Mourinho & Cristiano Ronaldo| Now & Then

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:32 pm

Then

'We all know how he is,' Ronaldo told Portuguese TV.
'He always has to say something when he is not happy.' After Mourinho criticized that new laws were applied to Manchester United on Penalty spots.

'Jose Mourinho doesn't know how to admit his own failures.' added Ronaldo as Mourinho responded by famously branding Ronaldo a "liar".

Mourinho responded by telling RTP TV that Ronaldo will 'never reach the level that he wants to reach' unless he accepts 'facts'.
He is reported to have said: 'A player who wants to be the best one of the world, and he already may be, should have the uprightness and the sufficient maturity to verify that against facts there are not arguments.
'If he says that it is a lie that Manchester United have conceded some penalties this season which have not been awarded against them, he is lying.
'And if he lies he will never reach the level that he wants to reach.'

"It?s a game where a kid had some statements not very . . . not showing maturity and respect, maybe difficult childhood, no education, maybe the consequence of that."

Now

José Mourinho & Cristiano Ronaldo| Now & Then Vg30tu9r5elweawzyxlf

And yes I had to find a reason to post this because its a very touching picture which not only shows how one can overcome their conflicts but also trust and friendship and Manager and Player can have. This pic says it all.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

José Mourinho & Cristiano Ronaldo| Now & Then Empty Re: José Mourinho & Cristiano Ronaldo| Now & Then

Post by gondov Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Sad how touching!
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

José Mourinho & Cristiano Ronaldo| Now & Then Empty Re: José Mourinho & Cristiano Ronaldo| Now & Then

Post by Albiceleste Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:39 pm

It's more fun reading the 'Then' part while listening to this:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:03 pm

They're not going to argue while being at the same club.

Plus I'm sure Ronaldo is aware Mourinho is his manager. He can't say/do anything that'll upset him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:55 pm

i think this goes with everything
my worst enemy could very well be my best friend if we met in different circumstances

so given that it happened for them to work together and they share the same objectives it was only normal for their 'relationship' to get only better

its amusing how some people make fun of this and regard mou as a hypocrite for changing his mind and feelings about cristiano
when they would have done the exact same thing if they were in his position

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:00 pm

Ninis wrote:
Its amusing how some people make fun of this and regard mou as a hypocrite for changing his mind and feelings about cristiano
José Mourinho & Cristiano Ronaldo| Now & Then No

:coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Mourinho is only glad Christina survived the International break, thats why she's unhappy. Women are empathic like that and CR can't feel genuine love from Mou.

Last edited by Phritz on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Who cares football is not about love stories.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:13 pm

white_star wrote:Who cares football is not about love stories.
Tell that to Pique. albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:

He is of no concern to me plus he is not even that good of a cb. I always wanted to say that! Puyol made him look good he is really just a headless chicken at cb!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:22 pm

white_star wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:

He is of no concern to me plus he is not even that good of a cb. I always wanted to say that! Puyol made him look good he is really just a headless chicken at cb!
Hey chill out! We are on the same side here.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:They're not going to argue while being at the same club.

Plus I'm sure Ronaldo is aware Mourinho is his manager. He can't say/do anything that'll upset him.

That wasn't the point of the thread though.
Ninis wrote:i think this goes with everything
my worst enemy could very well be my best friend if we met in different circumstances

so given that it happened for them to work together and they share the same objectives it was only normal for their 'relationship' to get only better

its amusing how some people make fun of this and regard mou as a hypocrite for changing his mind and feelings about cristiano

Huh? My point is summarized on my statement below the picture. This thread isn't taking a hit against Mou or CR in anyway but just praising social dynamics
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:53 pm

yep. im not refering to you

preferably to barca fans Very Happy ive heard them dosens of times bashing mou about this

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
white_star wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:

Lol I know I wasn't even mad sometimes I just come out that way.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:07 pm

funny how Albiceleste and white star suddenly get irritated to the max when the name of ronaldo or mou is mentioned, as if someone suddenly sits them on a stove and turns the temp to max... ya something like that... time and time again , lol any psychologists here to tell us why this strange phenomenon never fails to occur??

Original Poster! good job for posting this, almost reminds me of Matterazi and Mou, you know he may be hate by people but Players like Lampard, Drogba, Essien, Lucio, Sneijder, and current madrid squad, see him as a father figure, that's mostly because he is psychologically connected with his players, and does alot for them.
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:09 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
white_star wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Ninis wrote:yep. im not refering to you

preferably to barca fans Very Happy ive heard them dosens of times bashing mou about this

Ah.. my mistake Ninis Smile

Real Kandahar wrote:funny how Albiceleste and white star suddenly get irritated to the max when the name of ronaldo or mou is mentioned, as if someone suddenly sits them on a stove and turns the temp to max... ya something like that... time and time again , lol any psychologists here to tell us why this strange phenomenon never fails to occur??

Original Poster! good job for posting this, almost reminds me of Matterazi and Mou, you know he may be hate by people but Players like Lampard, Drogba, Essien, Lucio, Sneijder, and current madrid squad, see him as a father figure, that's mostly because he is psychologically connected with his players, and does alot for them.

I never liked Mourinho as the forum knows this quite well but I never can deny his ability to raise a player when he spots his talent. Most recent examples are Balotelli(though this was more Mancini) and Santon. Balo with all his attitude still was given faith by Mou due to his undeniable talent but Santon is the best example as he played his best years under Mourinho as Mou always held the best liking for Santon, and rightly so as the kid has developed well into his hyped talent. Nick09 said Mourinho is a mental guru as its hard to disagree against that despite some of his more archaic methods. Its always great to see these player-manager relationships as which is why the CR-Mou relationship fascinates me.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:19 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:funny how Albiceleste and white star suddenly get irritated to the max when the name of ronaldo or mou is mentioned, as if someone suddenly sits them on a stove and turns the temp to max... ya something like that... time and time again , lol any psychologists here to tell us why this strange phenomenon never fails to occur??

Why don't you stick to sand castles because what you said one makes no sense whatsoever. I am not irritated about anything don't get so wound up. I can careless about mou and CR7 kiss and make up party.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:22 pm

I never liked Mourinho as the forum knows this quite well but I never can deny his ability to raise a player when he spots his talent. Most recent examples are Balotelli(though this was more Mancini) and Santon. Balo with all his attitude still was given faith by Mou due to his undeniable talent but Santon is the best example as he played his best years under Mourinho as Mou always held the best liking for Santon, and rightly so as the kid has developed well into his hyped talent. Nick09 said Mourinho is a mental guru as its hard to disagree against that despite some of his more archaic methods. Its always great to see these player-manager relationships as which is why the CR-Mou relationship fascinates me.
[/quote]

SPOT ON well said, basically he's the guy who will be best to those who belong to him and worst to those who don't.
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
white_star wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

O look the tradmark of Kandahar :facepalm: o wait i can do that to :facepalm: see did you see that look I can do it again :facepalm: omg unbelievable i can make no sense at all and facepalm everything :facepalm: congratulations o wait :facepalm: and :facepalm: .

Anyone can do that but it takes a person like you to do it constantly for no reason whatsoever, where the frak did you see JD and me talking to you?

O wait :facepalm:

white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:25 pm

white_star wrote:

Why don't you stick to sand castles because what you said one makes no sense whatsoever. I am not irritated about anything don't get so wound up. I can careless about mou and CR7 kiss and make up party.

no sorry to brake it to you, but you sir are obsessed, your pressure cooker goes off whenever you see a ronaldo - mou thread... that's why every thread concerning them has multiple posts by you, guaranteed.

but yeah it's ok

Let's stick to topic guys
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:

it was different with materazzi

you can hate me but in my opinion each of mou's action regarding his relationship with cristiano and considering the way he acts & the things he does to improve it, its only to get the best out of him

thats his job and for me its purely proffesional

not taking anything from your thread arq but unless glory occures aka more specificly winning the Champions league ( CL arq not europa lol ) then what we see until now its just to exploit ronaldo's limits,
always from mourinho's perspective..

im talking specificly for the CL cause obviously is the most wanted trophy when he won it at inter it was an amazing experience for the players who may have never had that privelege as well as for him,
doing so with madrid will be an important step and a main reason for mou to trully appreciate cristiano who would probably be the focal reason for winning it
my opinion always silent

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:31 pm

He did garbage with Sahin.

So what you're saying is hardly universal.

I will also say this...extracting what you can out of a player at a certain point in time is perhaps a pragmatic approach. But great coaches develop players, they nurture talent.

He really has not impressed me in that regard with us. With the exception of Di Maria many of our players have stagnated and alot of that has to do with his policy.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Le Samourai wrote:He did garbage with Sahin.

So what you're saying is hardly universal.

I will also say this...extracting what you can out of a player at a certain point in time is perhaps a pragmatic approach. But great coaches develop players, they nurture talent.

He really has not impressed me in that regard with us. With the exception of Di Maria many of our players have stagnated and alot of that has to do with his policy.
José Mourinho & Cristiano Ronaldo| Now & Then No

:coffee:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Ninis wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:

it was different with materazzi

you can hate me but in my opinion each of mou's action regarding his relationship with cristiano and considering the way he acts & the things he does to improve it, its only to get the best out of him

thats his job and for me its purely proffesional

not taking anything from your thread arq but unless glory occures aka more specificly winning the Champions league ( CL arq not europa lol ) then what we see until now its just to exploit ronaldo's limits,
always from mourinho's perspective..

im talking specificly for the CL cause obviously is the most wanted trophy when he won it at inter it was an amazing experience for the players who may have never had that privelege as well as for him,
doing so with madrid will be an important step and a main reason for mou to trully appreciate cristiano who would probably be the focal reason for winning it
my opinion always silent

That actually a very rare and unbiased opinion of this as I don't often see this from Madrid fans. You know, to me Jose is far to enigmatic to actually understand his true motives behind his actions. If you says it purely out of professional reason then I can 100% agree with you as if anything, you have given me a different perspective. Your point is valid because Mou has made some comments on the players and relationship which indicate your purely professional focal point ability. Only thing that gets in the way is how he was at Inter with his players and club as a whole as he emotionally was very attached to many of them even before his CL win. Though I never seen the same love and emotional attachment to Real Madrid and the players despite his success there. Reasons behind that? Could be many but its obvious Mourinho is here for personal reasons to satiate his thirst for victory in the worlds biggest club. Even if I am taking the picture posted out of context his reasons for squeezing as much out of Ronaldo is a very good technique usually used by the pragmatic Italian managers who learn how to bring the best out of players.

But in order for true success and recognition of this, Mou first has to win the Europa League.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next