inderbaby
Dante
uzonero
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Matchday 7: Lazio - Milan - Page 3 Empty Re: Matchday 7: Lazio - Milan

Post by Forza Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:26 am

Ganso wrote:Wait Bonera was captain?!That is a disgrace even bigger than boa getting the 10 :facepalm:
It's a sad day for the human race.

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:26 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:I made a whole new thread about Allegri's bad decision making, so I'm going to focus on the positives here:

1. SES is still in form.

2. Montolivo finding some consistency.

3. Pato is back from injury.

4. De Jong has settled in (and I'm not saying that just because he scored).

5. Emanuelson played well.

Let me rephrase that by my choice though.

1. SES not only is just in form, he is blooming into the player we know he is. He will face bouts of deduced form yet his sheer talent and continuing development will provide the cushion. Eventually he will be Milan's #10.

2.Monty is great in distributing in the back as I always said this should be his role considering how poor he used to be in the TQ role. But now he is a revelation for Italia as TQ as when we play purely 4-3-1-2? Don't you think he should be in his newly discovered TQ role? Want your thoughts on this.

3. Great boost for us. His pace, flair and two footed skill will provide us the direction and guile we need.

4. De Jong has been one of our most consistent performers and dare I say it? Has solidly filled MvB's specialized role for Milan. If not for his reputation we all would have praised his shinpads off.

5. He can come as an impact sub yet I still am not convinced by his lack of dimension and awful decision making.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:33 am

Arquitecto wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:I made a whole new thread about Allegri's bad decision making, so I'm going to focus on the positives here:

1. SES is still in form.

2. Montolivo finding some consistency.

3. Pato is back from injury.

4. De Jong has settled in (and I'm not saying that just because he scored).

5. Emanuelson played well.

Let me rephrase that by my choice though.

1. SES not only is just in form, he is blooming into the player we know he is. He will face bouts of deduced form yet his sheer talent and continuing development will provide the cushion. Eventually he will be Milan's #10.

2.Monty is great in distributing in the back as I always said this should be his role considering how poor he used to be in the TQ role. But now he is a revelation for Italia as TQ as when we play purely 4-3-1-2? Don't you think he should be in his newly discovered TQ role? Want your thoughts on this.

3. Great boost for us. His pace, flair and two footed skill will provide us the direction and guile we need.

4. De Jong has been one of our most consistent performers and dare I say it? Has solidly filled MvB's specialized role for Milan. If not for his reputation we all would have praised his shinpads off.

5. He can come as an impact sub yet I still am not convinced by his lack of dimension and awful decision making.

1. Yes, I agree with this. He is a truly superb player and discovering or buying young players like him has to be the model for our cash-strapped club to follow. He will be #10 and maybe captain by next year.

2. I have seen him play well in TQ ages ago and often thought that his passing skill would be better in that position. Not only that, but you have to look at the circumstances: it would give us the opportunity to play 2 DMs in a 4-2-3-1 formation to cover our woeful defence + we get rid of Boateng at the same time. Win win.

3. Agreed with all that. Even when not scoring, Pato changes team dynamics with his intelligence and pace.

4. De Jong is fast becoming one of my favourite players at the club. He's a tough, no-nonsense midfielder and that's exactly what we need.

5. My theory is that putting Boateng on the bench will force him to prove himself. If not, January transfer market here we come. It's clear that we can't risk starting him any more, let alone in a TQ position.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:35 am

Nice to see the boys back in the Milan section Razz I was laughing pretty hard at Dante pwning the Juventini, they come to the Milan section even when we are losing to stir up stuff Razz I'm not worried, we will bounce back. We can obviously score, like Arq said, we just need a solid backline. The loss of Silva AND Nesta over the summer killed us. It will take time and patience. Watching SES is incredible, he is really turning into a star and I hope these losses won't discourage him in any way.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:57 am

Milan31 wrote:Nice to see the boys back in the Milan section Razz I was laughing pretty hard at Dante pwning the Juventini, they come to the Milan section even when we are losing to stir up stuff Razz I'm not worried, we will bounce back. We can obviously score, like Arq said, we just need a solid backline. The loss of Silva AND Nesta over the summer killed us. It will take time and patience. Watching SES is incredible, he is really turning into a star and I hope these losses won't discourage him in any way.
Its the loss of Ibra that is killing us most.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:00 am

and Dante is being Dante the Juventini Pif-Paf. Smile
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:04 am

Despite Montolivo showing some good stuff, I think he needs to release the ball more quickly. He tends to hold the ball for too long, even when we were searching for that 3rd goal

I was so disappointed with abate I almost punched my tv screen, his link up play especially with emma was lovely but he was way too one dimensional and always failed to beat his marker or send in a decent cross

Can Gabriel be any worse than amelia? Is it a coincidence Bonera always deflects a shot whenever he is in goal? Candreva's goal would have been easily saved by any decent goalie, I wonder why he can't improve his positioning. His clearances also caused me scares a few times, he's no good for even our primavera

Don't know if anyone else noticed boateng looked better on the bench, I think that should be his position for the time being

Allegri needs to get his tactics and selections right. Just when I was confident the team had worked on defending set pieces, we concede 3 from open play :facepalm:

We can do better than this, we just have to figure out how
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:30 am

Yeah, you're right about Abate, uzonero. He was disappointing and looked clueless most of the time. I don't think anyone's mentioned that yet. He's seriously regressed and I wouldn't be surprised if MDS takes the starting position soon.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:53 am

Hey guys didnt get to watch the game was awfully busy.
Watched the highlights and at one point we were 3-0 down :facepalm:

I don't get why Allegri reverts back to a 4-3-1-2 when a 4-2-3-1 was working good. We had some trouble finishing. And Boateng oh god the guy sucks I couldn't believe they gave him the #10 they should have just left it vacated for a season or two until one of our players prove themselves. We need to bench him like one of the poster said think it was arq so he can regain confidence. Amelia was also playing like sh*t was their ever a game when he didnt make a mistake, he makes far to many. Mad

5 losses in the first 8 games :facepalm:

I think its time for the sack.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:46 am

Arquitecto wrote:Thanks Dante. Great to see you. I (we) need you to be more frequent on these forums.

This is actually the very few matches of the season I blame Allegri.

Last season our 4-3-1-2 was valid for many reasons yet this season we cannot play such a tactical and strategically narrow formation. Our 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 worked as a far more dynamic and fluid formation I cannot understand the reason to go narrow vs a compact and tactically aware Lazio.

I ask Max, why in the world would you bench Mattia De Sciglio for Antonini (who is solid but inconsistent) considering Mattia has been one of our shining spots. Why in the world do we continue to play Bonera as CB and especially as Captain when he is a ticking time bomb in the back and that his armband is flattery to his complete lack of command of the backline? Why not the young and impressive Acerbi? Why not our best CB Mexes? I like Yepes so I will not dispute this move as it worked relatively well.

Why not play Montolivo in his newly discovered TQ role when he looks isolated deep? Nocerino has little form and contribution this season so why play a man who has little to contribute aside from his tactical runs and screening? Why play that idiotic, unprofessional and primadonna Boateng as TQ when he has been easily our worst player whilst destroying our plays? I don't care if he is off form. Ship him on the bench. Why Pazzini when he does not fit our system and gets isolated? Why not Bojan who provides more flair and link-up with SES? Why continue to play that one footed gimp Urby? Why resort to a formation which is proven to be detrimental to this current squad this season?

Positive is that this isn't an indicator of how we can play as back to the 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 we look miles better despite having many problems.

Allegri was solid in the 2nd half with his substitutions to add width and grab the goals. He is superb in changing in game plays yet needs to prepare better this season pre-match. We need to bench Kevin Pauper Boateng, play Monto as TQ or at least deep in ONLY a 4-2-3-1 with De Jong. Play Bojan and not the out of form Pazzo, Play Mexes and Acerbi and keep Bonera miles away from the squad. Did I also mention Amelia has no sense of positioning? His lack of fitness made the match look worse then it is. The 4-3-1-2 proves to see that our back line resort to hoofing the ball far too much under pressure.

Malaga will likely be a loss but I hope Allegri will prepare things right pre-match this time.

Your doubts and questions about player selection are right on the spot. Even though i think you might be a bit harsh on Urby , though it doesn't matter , it's not that he's undisputed . What matters is that he is trying really hard , but the criticism is fair.

As for the formation picking and what Max did , i think it's obvious you are right.It wasn't one of his days , must be said. The 4-3-1-2 does lead to our players hoofing a lot ; something i believe should be panished on a cross nowdays , but what can you do ..

Allegri , i am sure he understands by now that the 4-3-1-2 should not be an option anymore , at least when certain players are missing. He did well to realise that earlier in the season , don't really know why he chose that again. Perhaps because it was an away game against an on form team ? Maybe he thought we would defend better , i don't know.

Let's move on . A serious question about Pato and Pazzo .You think it's better for the team to have them both on the field in a 4-3-1-2 / 4-1-2-1-2 , or rotate them accordingly in games in a 4-3-3 / 4-2-3-1 ?

It will come to that eventualy , because both players are important , maybe not at their best as of now , but things won't stay like that obviously. When that time comes , what should be our motive to play or not to play one of them ?
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:04 pm

This Milan side is ugly! Its sad really coz a strong Inter and Milan is integral to having a strong Milano! Allegri needs to be sacked as clearly his ideas, tactics, and motivational skills are not good enough!
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:25 pm

I wish we had lost the game 3-0.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:19 pm

CroInter wrote:This Milan side is ugly! Its sad really coz a strong Inter and Milan is integral to having a strong Milano! Allegri needs to be sacked as clearly his ideas, tactics, and motivational skills are not good enough!

even if i wanted to see what you did there , that strong Milano killed me , just lol Cro
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:45 pm

baresi wrote:and Dante is being Dante the Juventini Pif-Paf. Smile

What's a pif-paf btw scratch

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:47 pm

Dante wrote:

see here
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:54 pm

baresi wrote:
Dante wrote:

see here

pif-paf.. lol , good one
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:55 pm

I read this thread 2 pages too late

Juve fans, this is the Milan section, if you want to debate about something mutual then use the general section.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3