inderbaby
Dante
uzonero
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Matchday 7: Lazio - Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: Matchday 7: Lazio - Milan

Post by Dante Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:34 pm

uzonero wrote:How come no one is mentioning the number 1 culprit tonight, Amelia makes Kalac look world class. I wonder why the management still rates him and keeps him as the back up to Abbiati

Agreed , although the third goal was partly down to Bonera.. he totaly missed Klose there. But no doubt , Amelia was really bad in general. And his record at Milan suggests something is wrong with him .

I am not sure what to say about Amelia , it's not i can find anything good. I liked him once but he kept dissapointing each time. Let's see if Gabriel gets his chance next time Abbiati might be unavailable.

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:36 pm

I don't think Ibra carried Milan in any sense. He was incredible, still is incredible, that's obvious, and he did a lot for Milan. With that being said, the problems with Milan are not in attack. Two goals against Lazio? that should be enough to secure a victory with a solid foundation in the back, but that's precisely what's lacking. Milan are missing Nesta and Thiago Silva, Milan are not missing Ibra. Without Ibra they are starting to play more as a team and El Shaarawy is really really really emphasizing his talent and importance in the squad. So while there is a lot of tragedy hitting Milan at the moment, I do still see some good in this team.
The midfield is good, just unmotivated. Montolivo has been okay, I guess, working hard but still doing all those Montolivo things that frustrate me Razz
With Bonera as your captain, beside Yepes... what can you really expect?
Bojan is very bad in my opinion I must say as well.
All Milan need are some CBs, the fullbacks aren't even a priority now, and once they have a more solidified defense, the confidence in the other areas will grow and they'll be back to their normal selves. it's just a frustrating experience to be going through, even El Shaarawy expressed some frustration tonight.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Can't you people read ? Inderbaby brought Juventus in the discussion . "Contradict yourself all you want" , lol.

As for the Ibra argument , it's close to a fail. Because it's not that we can't score or we can't create. It's our defence that is disfunctional and defines our results in the end .

It doesn't surprise me you didn't get it , though . If you actually watched any Milan games, you could speak , but since i am used to ignorant biased Juventini , i am cool with it .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:44 pm

lmao he mentioned about how serie A would be better with both a full strength Milan and Juve, where the harm in that..

You on the otherhand decided to go on a little rant calling him little juventino, stating you are not juventus, you dont depend on one player and a coach blah blah blah.

being bitter towards your current champions wont solve your problems pal.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:45 pm

zarola wrote:I don't think Ibra carried Milan in any sense. He was incredible, still is incredible, that's obvious, and he did a lot for Milan. With that being said, the problems with Milan are not in attack. Two goals against Lazio? that should be enough to secure a victory with a solid foundation in the back, but that's precisely what's lacking. Milan are missing Nesta and Thiago Silva, Milan are not missing Ibra. Without Ibra they are starting to play more as a team and El Shaarawy is really really really emphasizing his talent and importance in the squad. So while there is a lot of tragedy hitting Milan at the moment, I do still see some good in this team.
The midfield is good, just unmotivated. Montolivo has been okay, I guess, working hard but still doing all those Montolivo things that frustrate me Razz
All Milan need are some CBs, the fullbacks aren't even a priority now, and once they have a more solidified defense, the confidence in the other areas will grow and they'll be back to their normal selves. it's just a frustrating experience to be going through, even El Shaarawy expressed some frustration tonight.

Finaly , someone has watched Milan play and can actualy have an opinion , which is close to the truth.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:46 pm

I said serie a needs a strong juve and Milan dbag...you need to grow up mate...Milan being pants right now is the least of your problems :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Dante wrote:
zarola wrote:I don't think Ibra carried Milan in any sense. He was incredible, still is incredible, that's obvious, and he did a lot for Milan. With that being said, the problems with Milan are not in attack. Two goals against Lazio? that should be enough to secure a victory with a solid foundation in the back, but that's precisely what's lacking. Milan are missing Nesta and Thiago Silva, Milan are not missing Ibra. Without Ibra they are starting to play more as a team and El Shaarawy is really really really emphasizing his talent and importance in the squad. So while there is a lot of tragedy hitting Milan at the moment, I do still see some good in this team.

Finaly , someone has watched Milan play and can actualy have an opinion , which is close to the truth.

Or are you saying that because he agree's with you Suspect

Of course losing nesta and silva is a blow but even back when you had them Ibra was always the main man to get you back into the game and win, like it or not its the truth.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:lmao he mentioned about how serie A would be better with both a full strength Milan and Juve, where the harm in that..

You on the otherhand decided to go on a little rant calling him little juventino, stating you are not juventus, you dont depend on one player and a coach blah blah blah.

Yet the fact remains :

I didn't bring up Juventus , he did . Laughing

I decided to go on a little rant , because he begged for it with his hypocritical reasoning about "for a strong Serie A and the bs".. no harm at all , i had a nice time laughing at some posts..

p.s Lol , you need to step up your "game" case , that thing with the bitter , pff doesn't work at all like you wanted.. better luck next time.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:
Dante wrote:

Or are you saying that because he agree's with you Suspect

Of course losing nesta and silva is a blow but even back when you had them Ibra was always the main man to get you back into the game and win, like it or not its the truth.

I said that , because he actually saw Milan play 1-2 games and has an accurate opinion , more or less. Especialy about our defence . You talk a lot about Ibra , but it's when Silva or both Nesta and Silva were missing last season that we had serious problems and we couldn't win.

Not when we missed Ibra. Ibra scored many goals from penalties he didn't earn himself , scored goals when games were already defined and some other goals when the opposition were of such quality , like Novara or Lecce , which we would have won anyway.
Silva on the other , was there to safeguard and solidify our defence each and everytime we won .

But yeah , it's Ibra we miss today , our defence is awesome with Yepes and Bonera.....come on , it's not that hard to get :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:58 pm

Dante wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:lmao he mentioned about how serie A would be better with both a full strength Milan and Juve, where the harm in that..

Yet the fact remains :

I decided to go on a little rant , because he begged for it with his hypocritical reasoning about "for a strong Serie A and the bs".. no harm at all , i had a nice time laughing at some posts..

p.s Lol , you need to step up your "game" case , that thing with the bitter , pff doesn't work at all like you wanted.. better luck next time.
I have no idea what you mean, ill stop calling you bitter when you actually stop being bitter.

Look at your sig ffs, 2 digs at Juve Laughing and cant handle it when someone even mentions juve in the milan section.. doesnt scream Insecure at all does it.. Laughing

Anyway im done, seem like you dont have any balls unless your team is winning. Same goes for Baresi, cowards Laughing

Hope your thoroughly enjoying your 5th loss of the season bro Thumbs up
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:01 am

inderbaby wrote:I said serie a needs a strong juve and Milan dbag...you need to grow up mate...Milan being pants right now is the least of your problems :facepalm:

Milan is my only concern about Serie A . Just Milan . As for the rest.. you see that black dots falling in front of the screen..? oh you don't

Well , i can't find more f**s to give .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:06 am

Dante wrote:
inderbaby wrote:I said serie a needs a strong juve and Milan dbag...you need to grow up mate...Milan being pants right now is the least of your problems :facepalm:

Milan is my only concern about Serie A . Just Milan . As for the rest.. you see that black dots falling in front of the screen..? oh you don't

lol welcome to my ignore list loser...laterz!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:08 am

Cassius_Case wrote:
Dante wrote:

Yet the fact remains :

I have no idea what you mean, ill stop calling you bitter when you actually stop being bitter.

Look at your sig ffs, 2 digs at Juve Laughing and cant handle it when someone even mentions juve in the milan section.. doesnt scream Insecure at all does it.. Laughing

Anyway im done, seem like you dont have any balls unless your team is winning. Same goes for Baresi, cowards Laughing

lol sooo sensitive.. just changed it , i totaly knew someone of you would take the bait .. lololol.. can't handle it he says.. i can stay up all night doing this , it's not me who leaves the discussion.. irony level over 9000

Anyway , next time. But get your homework done pal , 3 posts talking about bitterness , well , it doesn't actualy make me bitter.. Could you believe it Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:11 am

inderbaby wrote:
Dante wrote:

lol welcome to my ignore list loser...laterz!

Sad the little juventino ignored me
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:18 am

visits milan section ->puts someone on ignore list
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:24 am

Ganso wrote:visits milan section ->puts someone on ignore list

sad rite...I know...you guys are just so welcoming here! Instead of having a football discussion I get a bitching contest and I haven't got time for that...sleeping is more interesting!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:27 am

and , no logic was given that day .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:34 am

inderbaby wrote:

sad rite...I know...you guys are just so welcoming here! Instead of having a football discussion I get a bitching contest and I haven't got time for that...sleeping is more interesting!

yeah , you have school tomorrow , rite ? oh wait

it's sunday tomorrow . oh wait

he can't see this , Sad he ignored me
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:41 am

Cassius_Case wrote:
Dante wrote:

Yet the fact remains :

Something told me Cassius boy is going to mention me in here, talking about insecure bitter fans.... Very Happy
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:52 am

God damn. First time I visit this in-exile Milan section in 1-2 weeks and I see I feel some a strange pattern of nostalgia.

Pattern: Our voice of reason Dante throwing his usual reasonable and fair analysis. Shortly to be cut off by typical Juventus fans who continually spew their utter dross projected by their infantile logic and reasoning. Stuff like: "Vaffanculo you Milan! Even though you are our rivals, we cannot decide whether we want you to do well or not since we possess serious neural bi-polar-ism" Followed by the usual crap of blaming Allegri to Herbert Klipin with the most basic of analysis (nice way to put it). Dante and Milanisti respond coolly despite being crushed under another loss, while the Juventini follow by responding by :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: which further proves their complete lack of ability to provide rationalization or the use of any of their finer cognitive function. Dante continues to utterly pawn them in the most subtle fashion while they continue to spew their circular reasoning and intense display of passive-aggressive behaviour, all while each of their posts causes further self-humiliation. Guys like Inderbigbaby and Cassius Nutcase, the latter who speaks more about Milan then his own team, have been destroyed so hard by Dante and Baresi that is kind of sad now. Spare them, Dante.

And no, Ibra didn't carry us as in our Scudetto winning season all 3 of Robinho, Pato and Ibra each had 14 goals in the Serie A. Mean something? Or did you all also forget when Ibra was injured/suspended/out of form in the 2nd half of the scudetto winning season that Pato, Robinho and Cassano all made the team far more dynamic without him. 2nd season? Well no shit, considering more then half of our team was injured while Allegri found the best possible way to exploit Ibra's abilities. There is a difference between carrying someone and using them optimally. I guess none of you Bianconeri rabbits have seen how much more fluid and dynamic Milan were without Ibra. He made our team more decisive yet thats as far as it goes.

Unlike Juve who try to squeeze as much as they can out of a 34 year old Pirlo whilst forgetting that they are toothless without him. The irony behind your statements are hilarious...no...just really really depressing.

So while you Juventini come to waste cyberspace with your minutia of self loathing and false reasoning, take a minute to consider just because your section is pathetic, doesn't mean you can contaminate ours with your shit. Dick measuring doesn't work on the internet.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:55 am

we are going to serie B. bounce bounce bounce

time to ask your cable providers if they'll carry serie B rights next season. there's also serie B streams!!!!! Razz

Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:20 am

Pwnage . by Arquitecto . great post buddy.

As for the game , we all saw what happened in the defence.. I ll keep the positives though , Sharaawy who seemed lost till Emanuelson and then Pato showed up , really exploded moments later. We have a diamond in our hands and he wants it badly to succeed with Milan.

Maybe we should build our team around him , his performances and goals in such difficult days ain't something easy ; Ses is really doing it right . I hope for Pato to find himself again and for our defence to improve dramaticaly.

One of Zapata or Mexes needs to be in there . Bonera has steped up his game a bit , but that moment with Klose cost us a goal instantly , neither Mexes or Zapata would lose concentration there. Yepes , i love the guy (we even have the same sunglasses lol) but he's so slow these days.. good thing he knows to position himself very well , but still..

Anyway , we can do better and i think we certainly will . Stability in defence and patience for the results to come our way will do it.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:55 am

Thanks Dante. Great to see you. I (we) need you to be more frequent on these forums.

This is actually the very few matches of the season I blame Allegri.

Last season our 4-3-1-2 was valid for many reasons yet this season we cannot play such a tactical and strategically narrow formation. Our 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 worked as a far more dynamic and fluid formation I cannot understand the reason to go narrow vs a compact and tactically aware Lazio.

I ask Max, why in the world would you bench Mattia De Sciglio for Antonini (who is solid but inconsistent) considering Mattia has been one of our shining spots. Why in the world do we continue to play Bonera as CB and especially as Captain when he is a ticking time bomb in the back and that his armband is flattery to his complete lack of command of the backline? Why not the young and impressive Acerbi? Why not our best CB Mexes? I like Yepes so I will not dispute this move as it worked relatively well.

Why not play Montolivo in his newly discovered TQ role when he looks isolated deep? Nocerino has little form and contribution this season so why play a man who has little to contribute aside from his tactical runs and screening? Why play that idiotic, unprofessional and primadonna Boateng as TQ when he has been easily our worst player whilst destroying our plays? I don't care if he is off form. Ship him on the bench. Why Pazzini when he does not fit our system and gets isolated? Why not Bojan who provides more flair and link-up with SES? Why continue to play that one footed gimp Urby? Why resort to a formation which is proven to be detrimental to this current squad this season?

Positive is that this isn't an indicator of how we can play as back to the 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 we look miles better despite having many problems.

Allegri was solid in the 2nd half with his substitutions to add width and grab the goals. He is superb in changing in game plays yet needs to prepare better this season pre-match. We need to bench Kevin Pauper Boateng, play Monto as TQ or at least deep in ONLY a 4-2-3-1 with De Jong. Play Bojan and not the out of form Pazzo, Play Mexes and Acerbi and keep Bonera miles away from the squad. Did I also mention Amelia has no sense of positioning? His lack of fitness made the match look worse then it is. The 4-3-1-2 proves to see that our back line resort to hoofing the ball far too much under pressure.

Malaga will likely be a loss but I hope Allegri will prepare things right pre-match this time.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:16 am

I made a whole new thread about Allegri's bad decision making, so I'm going to focus on the positives here:

1. SES is still in form.

2. Montolivo finding some consistency.

3. Pato is back from injury.

4. De Jong has settled in (and I'm not saying that just because he scored).

5. Emanuelson played well.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:19 am

Wait Bonera was captain?!That is a disgrace even bigger than boa getting the 10 :facepalm:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:26 am

Ganso wrote:Wait Bonera was captain?!That is a disgrace even bigger than boa getting the 10 :facepalm:
It's a sad day for the human race.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next