So who should be our defenders for next season?

+17
teamanarchy
Magricos
dzah
Jeps33178
VanDeezNuts
hrealmadrid
daneq
Mr Nick09
StrugaRock
groovy
adnyana179
the xcx
shaven
Guiltybystander
EarlyPrototype
The Madrid One
Onyx
21 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

So who should be our defenders for next season? - Page 5 Empty Re: So who should be our defenders for next season?

Post by the xcx Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:20 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:It makes more sense to play Coentrao on the right than to have him rotate with marcelo. like i said, what's the point of having Alves and Maicon in the same team?

There are plenty of defensive LBs out there if we needed variation.
I agree, Godbeloa would be excellent as a backup rb.

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

So who should be our defenders for next season? - Page 5 Empty Re: So who should be our defenders for next season?

Post by alex mahone Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:31 pm

The only thing that disturbs me about coentrao as RB is the fact that he never plays there iirc, arbeola is a better RB than him anyway, why should he be a back up for coentrao who never even plays there
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:43 pm

alex mahone wrote:The only thing that disturbs me about coentrao as RB is the fact that he never plays there iirc, arbeola is a better RB than him anyway, why should he be a back up for coentrao who never even plays there
Although Arbeola is a solid Defender but so can be said to Coentrao, what bothers me about Arbeola is that when it comes to attacking or bringing the ball forward, hes damn slow at it.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:03 am

thats why we want coentrao :coffee:
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Nothing wrong in having 1 defensive fullback and the other attacking.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:26 pm

The xcx wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Yeh he did but I think Lass should be backing up Alonso if he was to stay.
I belive we are playing with 4-3-3, this season so, Sahin and Alonso are surely part of our midfield but who do you think who should be the third one? Khedira or Lass?

Ozil!!!!! up front it's Ronaldo, Aquero/ Higgy / Benz, Di Maria / Callejon.

Khedira/ Sahin / Alonso normally fight it out for 2 spots. 3rd is AM either Ozil or Kaka (if he stays)
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5