Jonathan28
Le Samourai
free_cat
Die Borussen
urbaNRoots
39 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

de Gea bla bla a.k.a Best Food/Women/Weather in Europe - Page 2 Empty Re: de Gea bla bla a.k.a Best Food/Women/Weather in Europe

Post by Arquitecto Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Spanish food shit? I bet you haven't tried Paella, Fideua, Txuleton, Iberian Ham, Galician Octopus, Seafood, potato omelette, and a long etc.
All of it beats the terrible english cook. Even foreign cuisine restaurants tend to be bad and/or overpriced in england.

QFT :bow:

Even food hero Rick Stein admits English cooking is atrocious. I've been there several times and couldn't swallow half of the shit aside from Fish n'Chips.

And anyone saying Spanish cooking is tasteless obviously is going to a piss poor imitation restaurant.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

de Gea bla bla a.k.a Best Food/Women/Weather in Europe - Page 2 Empty Re: de Gea bla bla a.k.a Best Food/Women/Weather in Europe

Post by Le Samourai Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:05 pm

Chorizo , Cochinillo asado , Hornazo

de Gea bla bla a.k.a Best Food/Women/Weather in Europe - Page 2 Pimp
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:17 pm

Lex wrote:A friend of mine who went to Spain on holiday said that 80% of the cafes and restaurants along the beaches proudly advertised "the best fish N chips in the world" as part of the menu Laughing

So much for Spanish food Laughing

Lol, that's funny, but they probably sold fish n chips only cause it was a place for british tourists. I've never even seen a Fish and Chips restaurant in Spain.

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Free_cat is defending Spanish food, women, and people?!

Yeah, what's the problem? I love spanish food, I only feel somewhat spanish when I eat Iberian Ham. Also spanish women are quite beautiful and spanish people are great except when it comes to politics, my only problem with them.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:37 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
free_cat wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

The report also says he's "homesick". What's up with spaniards and homesickness?

Well, have you visited both England and Spain? It's normal to be homesick.
England: bad weather, terrible food, ugly women, agressive people.
Spain: good weather, great food, ok women, cool people.
Very Happy
Bias post is bias.

I have a scottish acquaintance who came to visit a friend in Barcelona for St John's (23rd July). People has a special summer welcome party that day, with fireworks, usually on the beach, eating paella and a special flat cake. Then the next day we went to the beach, sunbathed, watched sexy young girls walking topless around and swam a little bit to calm down the hangover.

Poor dude, he was suicidal when the weekend was over and he had to go back to Scotland: "Don't want to leave... it will be grey, moist and cold, we don't have beaches, girls wear tracksuits and are fat and our national food looks like a turd (haggis)"
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:40 pm

free_cat wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
free_cat wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

The report also says he's "homesick". What's up with spaniards and homesickness?

Very Happy
Bias post is bias.

I have a scottish acquaintance who came to visit a friend in Barcelona for St John's (23rd July). People has a special summer welcome party that day, with fireworks, usually on the beach, eating paella and a special flat cake. Then the next day we went to the beach, sunbathed, watched sexy young girls walking topless around and swam a little bit to calm down the hangover.

Poor dude, he was suicidal when the weekend was over and he had to go back to Scotland: "Don't want to leave... it will be grey, moist and cold, we don't have beaches, girls wear tracksuits and are fat and our national food looks like a turd (haggis)"
Yeah let's judge based on one bloke's opinion. Laughing

I'll give you the weather though.

But the females aren't that bad mate albino
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Scotland = England? :facepalm:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:45 pm

I'm not judging based on one bloke, I'm just explaining a funny anecdote.

I judge based on the many times I've visited England and Great Britain. No competition.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:46 pm

Lex wrote:Scotland = England? :facepalm:

So true, Scotland has better food, but even worse women.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:51 pm

As discriminating and arrogant as it sounds I have to agree with my buddy free.

Forget english food, English women feels like a serious drop in standard especially after you've lived in Italia and Espana. Plus they are easier. A lot easier Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:51 pm

free_cat wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Very Happy

bad weather ? Agreed

Terrible food ? No. We have every type of food in England, so no one is limited to eating "English" food. Far better than only having one type of cuisine like in spain.

ugly women ? rofl Please tell me how you have seen every single women in England and judged them.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:55 pm

If you go to a bloody pub in Torquay and expect to be served foie gras or fillet mignon, that's YOUR problem
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:56 pm

free_cat wrote:
Abramovich wrote:ter Stegen :bow:

Anyways Spanish food is shit, but to be fair I'd rather live there than in England. Being a lazy person myself living in a lazy country would be pretty good Afro

Spanish food shit? I bet you haven't tried Paella, Fideua, Txuleton, Iberian Ham, Galician Octopus, Seafood, potato omelette, and a long etc.
All of it beats the terrible english cook. Even foreign cuisine restaurants tend to be bad and/or overpriced in england.

And you haven't tried this and that blah blah Very Happy

Lex wrote:A friend of mine who went to Spain on holiday said that 80% of the cafes and restaurants along the beaches proudly advertised "the best fish N chips in the world" as part of the menu Laughing

So much for Spanish food Laughing

LMAO
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:01 pm

RealGunner wrote:
free_cat wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Very Happy

bad weather ? Agreed

Terrible food ? No. We have every type of food in England, so no one is limited to eating "English" food. Far better than only having one type of cuisine like in spain.

ugly women ? rofl Please tell me how you have seen every single women in England and judged them.
Got to agree the Spanish women look better in general though.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:05 pm

RealGunner wrote:
free_cat wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Very Happy

bad weather ? Agreed

Haven't seen all english women, off course not. There are many nice girls, like everywhere, but in general they are not up to the standards, not only to spanish women, but to continental Europe women IMO.

Yeah, like there aren't italian, japanese, vietnamese, thai, american (Āæ), french, etc. restaurants in Spain. rofl
Seriously, you british guys should travel outside your country at least once.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Been to half the Europe including barcelona, it's beautiful, really is. But in no way England is shit as you said.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:17 pm

Spain is overrated anyways, Austria is the best country in Europe :bow:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:22 pm

To be honest England while pale in comparison to the Mediterranean countries is like a goldmine compared to places like Germany, Switzerland and Denmark where the women are.....I won't go there.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:38 pm

both Argentina and the USA have better food and women than all of western europe.

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:44 pm

Spain and England are both 2nd rate European countries not in terms of football, but in overall terms.

In England: Men have tits, too crowded, too expensive, gives are either a 10 or 0

In Spain: People talk too loud, everyone wants to milk you for your money, Women are okay, but over-rated, Food is great though (Paella + Alioli :bow: :bow: )

Scandinavia however now that is a 1st class European region

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Schweini wrote:Spain and England are both 2nd rate European countries not in terms of football, but in overall terms.

In England: Men have tits, too crowded, too expensive, gives are either a 10 or 0

In Spain: People talk too loud, everyone wants to milk you for your money, Women are okay, but over-rated, Food is great though (Paella + Alioli :bow: :bow: )

Either you haven't been to the right places in Espana or that you've explored very very little of it.

Scandinavia? You mean the place full of Feminazi, Lantern jawed, testosterone fueled women? Aside from Finland, Iceland and Norway, the rest is highly overrated especially Swedish women. I won't even touch on Denmark lol
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:14 pm

I have met some rather aggressive Spanish people btw :coffee:

Anyway i'm technically both so i win :coffee:

Sep there's no need to be jelly of our tits bro Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:27 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Schweini wrote:Spain and England are both 2nd rate European countries not in terms of football, but in overall terms.

Either you haven't been to the right places in Espana or that you've explored very very little of it.

Scandinavia? You mean the place full of Feminazi, Lantern jawed, testosterone fueled women? Aside from Finland, Iceland and Norway, the rest is highly overrated especially Swedish women. I won't even touch on Denmark lol
Swedish women are great tbh...
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:32 pm

well honestly, spain has good food but u can eat horrible stuff at every other corner too. some people will throw rice with horse cock into a pan and sell it to you as paella. u just gotta know where to go, same with england. the traditional dishes can be regarded as better but in reality you can eat good food in both countries.

the average spanish girl is hotter/thinner i would say but of course perception might play a role in that. a chick wearing a dress looks better than her twin in a raincoat.

what's an undisputed fact tho is that people are less aggressive in spain. when you see a fight in spain, which is very rare, then it looks like a second grade schoolyard bitchfight to every central european. it illustrates their lack of practice. which is good, spanish people like to chill.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:48 pm

The Spanish don't tip.

There's really nothing worse I could say about anyone, that's just bad manners. :p
Might be because I tend bar when I'm not at college, but that's a huge character flaw for anyone.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:53 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:The Spanish don't tip.

There's really nothing worse I could say about anyone, that's just bad manners. :p
Might be because I tend bar when I'm not at college, but that's a huge character flaw for anyone.

LOL What? Easily one of the biggest myths/stereotypes circulating Europe. Never knew where this came from
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Dude I've worked at bars for years and years now during my college years, I've never gotten a tip from a Spaniard.

Edit: Hell, my flatmate is Spanish, and she doesn't tip either. :X
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum