Jonathan28
Le Samourai
free_cat
Die Borussen
urbaNRoots
39 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

de Gea bla bla a.k.a Best Food/Women/Weather in Europe - Page 5 Empty Re: de Gea bla bla a.k.a Best Food/Women/Weather in Europe

Post by fatman123 Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:23 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Also we never or at least very, very rarely tip in Australia. If you give someone a tip, they have to have actually done something exceptionally well. This is because bartenders, waitresses, tour guides, etc. all have adequate salaries/wages and don't rely on tips for their pay like in Europe.

thats true, i personally have never been tipped and in 5yrs working in a customer service type job ive been tipped once

fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

de Gea bla bla a.k.a Best Food/Women/Weather in Europe - Page 5 Empty Re: de Gea bla bla a.k.a Best Food/Women/Weather in Europe

Post by Bellabong Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:24 am

All the worlds food is great, a schnitzel is just as great as rice, bretzeln & krapfen, Nürnberger sausages, Tikka Masala curry, pizza, thai red curry, enchiladas, vietnamese pancakes, mashed potatoes, chips, french toast, chicken teriyaki, Döner kebab, naan, pasta, waffles, goulash, fondue, tortillas, impanadas, tocino, sushi, french toast etc.

The trick is to live in a place where you can get it all.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:43 am

Phritz wrote:All the worlds food is great, a schnitzel is just as great as rice, bretzeln & krapfen, Nürnberger sausages, Tikka Masala curry, pizza, thai red curry, enchiladas, vietnamese pancakes, mashed potatoes, chips, french toast, chicken teriyaki, Döner kebab, naan, pasta, waffles, goulash, fondue, tortillas, impanadas, tocino, sushi, french toast etc.

Most cities in Australia have all of this & pretty good quality. Food in Europe is much cheaper though. In my state we even have our own little German town called Hahndorf full of people with German heritage, and they have German food, festivals, etc...
de Gea bla bla a.k.a Best Food/Women/Weather in Europe - Page 5 Hahndorf-40475

Edit: de gea blah blah blah, it's on topic now
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:50 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Phritz wrote:All the worlds food is great, a schnitzel is just as great as rice, bretzeln & krapfen, Nürnberger sausages, Tikka Masala curry, pizza, thai red curry, enchiladas, vietnamese pancakes, mashed potatoes, chips, french toast, chicken teriyaki, Döner kebab, naan, pasta, waffles, goulash, fondue, tortillas, impanadas, tocino, sushi, french toast etc.

Most cities in Australia have all of this & pretty good quality. Food in Europe is much cheaper though. In my state we even have our own little German town called Hahndorf full of people with German heritage, and they have German food, festivals, etc...
de Gea bla bla a.k.a Best Food/Women/Weather in Europe - Page 5 Hahndorf-40475

Edit: de gea blah blah blah, it's on topic now

Octoberfest would be awesome there Shocked

but yep all Australian cities are very multi-cultural, you cna get any type of food you want plus Sydney has its own "little Italy", "China town" etc etc

so in summation, De Gea should move to the A-league
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:26 am

British weather is the best. There's nothing better than rain, clouds and wind. Seriously.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:36 am

Art Morte wrote:British weather is the best. There's nothing better than rain, clouds and wind. Seriously.
Well tbh its the same weather as in my country. Only theres that harsh winter and Summer. By Summer I mean constantly sun shining not actually raining always.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Wait until the gulf stream puckers out and stops bringing in heat; Ireland has the same latitude as Juneau, Alaska! Enjoy the British weather then!
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:04 pm

Nobody here has been to Lisbon? The nightlife there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And Sintra is one of the most beautiful places I've been to in my lifetime. Just so much GOATness
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:31 pm

anyways, back on topic, De Gea is 22, you all seem to forget that, and that goalies play well into there late 30's these days. De Gea hasn't reached his full potential yet, and already has won a Europa League title, he is only a year into English football, changing countries never mind football leagues is hard enough for anyone that young and something most of the other young keepers around europe have not done, and to be honest United's injury problems in defence have not helped things on the field, by the time Ilker retires, De Gea will be best goal keeper in England, and one of the best in the world.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Never thought I would learn so many things about cultural differences,weather,women and food in a thread about De Gea. Laughing

GL :bow:
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:33 pm

fatman123 wrote:
get yourself some protecive footwear like this and you'll be fine

Thumbs up don't worry I wasn't actually freaked out by them. I'm fascinated by wildlife and will definitely visit Australia when I get the chance. Steve Irwin was one of my heroes growing up. Crying or Very sad i was so sad when he passed
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5