Jonathan28
Le Samourai
free_cat
Die Borussen
urbaNRoots
39 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

de Gea bla bla a.k.a Best Food/Women/Weather in Europe Empty de Gea bla bla a.k.a Best Food/Women/Weather in Europe

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:35 am

Real Madrid have identified David de Gea as a potential long-term successor to Iker Casillas amid claims in Spain that the Manchester United goalkeeper is unhappy at Old Trafford and keen to return to La Liga.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/What-The-Papers-Say/2012/Oct/Papers-Real-Madrid-eye-David-De-Gea.aspx

The report also says he's "homesick". What's up with spaniards and homesickness?

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

de Gea bla bla a.k.a Best Food/Women/Weather in Europe Empty Re: de Gea bla bla a.k.a Best Food/Women/Weather in Europe

Post by Die Borussen Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:37 am

so he wants to get benched for 10 years?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

de Gea bla bla a.k.a Best Food/Women/Weather in Europe Empty Re: de Gea bla bla a.k.a Best Food/Women/Weather in Europe

Post by free_cat Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:53 am

urbaNRoots wrote:

The report also says he's "homesick". What's up with spaniards and homesickness?

Well, have you visited both England and Spain? It's normal to be homesick.
England: bad weather, terrible food, ugly women, agressive people.
Spain: good weather, great food, ok women, cool people.
Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:54 am

Iker has years left but honestly I wouldn't mind buying and loaning him....don't think there's another keeper out there with his shot stopping ability Iker included.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:02 pm

free_cat wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Very Happy

Good point Very Happy
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:15 pm

free_cat wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Very Happy

No disagreement from me
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Iker has years left but honestly I wouldn't mind buying and loaning him....don't think there's another keeper out there with his shot stopping ability Iker included.

Le Samourai wrote:Iker has years left but honestly I wouldn't mind buying and loaning him....don't think there's another keeper out there with his shot stopping ability Iker included.
we are going to loan him for 5 years? lol, Iker aint retiring anytime soon. not going to happen, although EC ran a story about it
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Loan is unrealistic....that's obvious.

But if we could sort out some sort of arrangement that 6 years from now we would have an option to buy I'd be very happy. Razz

If he continues to be benched he might just end up right back at Atletico though.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Don't you think in 5 years there will be another better goalkeeper to replace Iker?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:49 pm

ter Stegen :bow:

Anyways Spanish food is shit, but to be fair I'd rather live there than in England. Being a lazy person myself living in a lazy country would be pretty good Afro
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:18 pm

You left a few points out there, free_cat

free_cat wrote:Spain: good weather, great food, ok women, cool people, rising national debt, economy on the verge of collapse
Very Happy

Plus, I think he just wants to play in a league where the referee will blow up and cuddle him if he gets bullied too much by strikers
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:46 pm

Cant believe Manchester United has a official website that resembles third rate tabloid website rofl
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mƶnchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:50 pm

De gea isn't even good enough to be undisputed #1 at yanited and he wants to replace iker at Madrid scratch
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:57 pm

Low standards from Madrid fans..

Wanting a flop to replace their legend.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:04 pm

no thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:07 pm

It's daily mail.

Plus Casillas still has a lot of years left.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:20 pm

Abramovich wrote:ter Stegen :bow:

Anyways Spanish food is shit, but to be fair I'd rather live there than in England. Being a lazy person myself living in a lazy country would be pretty good Afro

Spanish food shit? I bet you haven't tried Paella, Fideua, Txuleton, Iberian Ham, Galician Octopus, Seafood, potato omelette, and a long etc.
All of it beats the terrible english cook. Even foreign cuisine restaurants tend to be bad and/or overpriced in england.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Free_cat is defending Spanish food, women, and people?!
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:45 pm

A friend of mine who went to Spain on holiday said that 80% of the cafes and restaurants along the beaches proudly advertised "the best fish N chips in the world" as part of the menu Laughing

So much for Spanish food Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:46 pm

Lex wrote:A friend of mine who went to Spain on holiday said that 80% of the cafes and restaurants along the beaches proudly advertised "the best fish N chips in the world" as part of the menu Laughing

rofl rofl
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:52 pm

free_cat wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Very Happy
Bias post is bias.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:55 pm

free_cat wrote:
Abramovich wrote:ter Stegen :bow:

Spanish food shit? I bet you haven't tried Paella, Fideua, Txuleton, Iberian Ham, Galician Octopus, Seafood, potato omelette, and a long etc.
All of it beats the terrible english cook. Even foreign cuisine restaurants tend to be bad and/or overpriced in england.

Tbh, thought you would be on about Catalonia in every post lol.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:56 pm

Lex wrote:A friend of mine who went to Spain on holiday said that 80% of the cafes and restaurants along the beaches proudly advertised "the best fish N chips in the world" as part of the menu Laughing

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL rofl
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Costa del Sol Smile

There's a large British expat population on the south coast, restaurants accommodate them.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:00 pm

QFT :bow:

Even food hero Rick Stein admits English cooking is atrocious. I've been there several times and couldn't swallow half of the shit aside from Fish n'Chips.

And anyone saying Spanish cooking is tasteless obviously is going to a piss poor imitation restaurant.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next