iNFINITY9910
Abramovich
Blue Barrett
Ganso
Shed
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Un-fking-beliavable!

iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Utter f**kery!!!! I'm not sure I've ever been this annoyed and aggressive after a match. I've used the word "c**nt" today more times than I've used all year. Feel like f**kn banging my head straight into the f**kn ocean....or the wall! Whatever!

I'd swallow it if we were outplayed but the bloody scum lot needed 2 red cards(one of which was the joke of the century) and a bloody offside goal to beat a 9-man team.

So f**kn proud to be a blue tonight. F**k United! If we don't win the league I hope Citeh or f**kn Arsenal do!

Going to get a few beers now.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Stupid stupid ref, i sincerely hope he has a coma within this week!
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Anyway, as I alluded to on the Torres thread, despite the highway robbery of a result, I think this game says alot about where this team is. To come back from 2-0 down against United after a woeful start and completely dominate them in the process says alot about this team's quality and, even more importantly, character.

I'm certain that had the game finished 11v11, we would have won that match, and even though it's difficult, frustrating, ENRAGING to lose that way, there's alot of positives that Robbie and the players can take out of today's game.Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United - Page 2 004
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Henry Winter @henrywinter
#cfc lodge complaint with PL match delegate over "inappropriate language" allegedly used by Clattenburg to two Chelsea players
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Barrettinator wrote:Henry Winter @henrywinter
#cfc lodge complaint with PL match delegate over "inappropriate language" allegedly used by Clattenburg to two Chelsea players
:facepalm:

Why even bother?
All it'll do is make us look like crybabies and sore losers. And it's not like he's going to be reprimanded or sanctioned in any way anyway.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United - Page 2 Tumblr_mcmeb4PHQ01ruhh4yo1_1280

Here we go
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Ramires & Mikel?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Barrettinator wrote:Ramires & Mikel?
Who knows. All I know is this is becoming a little uncomfortable...

2 red cards, a bogus game winner, an officiating outrage, last weekend of October, and a racism controversy. Flashback to you-know-what. That was the start of our monumental collapse last season. Hope this doesn't become as huge an issue as that was.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United - Page 2 ICOikrdw9cQvQ

:bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Barrettinator wrote:Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United - Page 2 ICOikrdw9cQvQ

Less contact there than there was on Torres. Yet both result in red cards for Chelsea players. Absolute joke.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:53 pm

So Mikel was one of the players and it was apparently a racial slur

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/oct/28/mark-clattenburg-accused-racial-slur-chelsea
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Just robbed by the referees, still cool as a cucumber....hahaha.

Either he's medically tranquilized all the time, or he's the absolute suavest frucking guy in the world Laughing

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Barrettinator wrote:So Mikel was one of the players and it was apparently a racial slur

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/oct/28/mark-clattenburg-accused-racial-slur-chelsea
Figured as much
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:31 pm

https://twitter.com/Football__Tweet/status/262682243766575105

Mata as well? hmmm
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:57 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2224433/Referee-Mark-Clattenburg-used-racist-slurs-players-Chelsea-complain.html
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:13 am

BBC's story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20119340
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:10 am

what happens if we complain?

Is there anyway we can replay this match or have the offside goal taken away? I doubt there is but it is very unjust.

And people say Chelsea players are racist. Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:25 am

No matter what happens, SAF wont let the result change. Its FA we are talking about after all. Shameless game, but truly awesome performance by Chelsea barring the first 20 mins.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:32 am

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United - Page 2 Article-2224298-15BB89CA000005DC-493_634x404

Steve putting Slur Phallix in his place :bow:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:38 am

Crazy red card for Torres and Hernandez offside goal hand United
victory at Stamford Bridge:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2224298/Chelsea-2-Manchester-United-3--match-report.html

Games as good as this should be decided by a moment of magic, a sliver of sublime skill, an act of bravery or great daring. Sadly, Manchester United won here courtesy of one of the worst performances by a referee in Premier League history.
Clattenburg’s display was such a hellish combination of incompetence and arrogance that it warped the narrative of the match and, perhaps, the title race.
It is the club’s misfortune that in Clattenburg, they had an official channelling the spirit of the notorious Tom Henning Ovrebo.

Great stuff from the Fail :bow:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:45 am

^That is Martin Samuel. The ONLY journalist worth reading in the Mail. His articles are completely unbiased and top class. I always look forward to them.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:53 am

Barrettinator wrote:^That is Martin Samuel. The ONLY journalist worth reading in the Mail. His articles are completely unbiased and top class. I always look forward to them.
Very, very stern piece. About time I see someone going after Baconchops and his team. The sense of entitlement is profound and sickening, and what's increasingly looking like blatant bias from the referees towards them is becoming more laughable by the day.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:55 am

My favourite part of the match was when we were 3 2 down the crowd was singing Carefree.

I honestly am not too beaten up about the result. We were the better team, They way we played showed that we have the ability to win this league and it will be all the more sweeter after this result.

Kind of like how sweet it was to be Barca and win the CL last season after 08 and 09.

OscHazMat is Glorious and will only get better, that must make every other team in the EPL scared.

If only we had Falcao to compliment them.

#carefree
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:01 am

Kick wrote:My favourite part of the match was when we were 3 2 down the crowd was singing Carefree.

I honestly am not too beaten up about the result. We were the better team, They way we played showed that we have the ability to win this league and it will be all the more sweeter after this result.

Kind of like how sweet it was to be Barca and win the CL last season after 08 and 09.

OscHazMat is Glorious and will only get better, that must make every other team in the EPL scared.

If only we had Falcao to compliment them.

#carefree
Amen to that! :bow:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:02 am

Also.

Oscar needs to stop dribbling during matches or I will run out of clean underwear! My god his dribbling is sexy.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next